AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2009-11-20, 12:37   Link #1
SaveOurSoul

Question A new comer's question

l'm a new comer here although l register in this forum for a long time,and l wonder whether this forum establishs some parts for recent anime's news only?
SaveOurSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 12:42   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveOurSoul View Post
l'm a new comer here although l register in this forum for a long time,and l wonder whether this forum establishs some parts for recent anime's news only?
Not sure exactly what it is you are asking. Do you mean do we supply some sort of anime news service? If so then the answer is no. I would suggest you try AnimeNewsNetwork
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 12:49   Link #3
SaveOurSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Not sure exactly what it is you are asking. Do you mean do we supply some sort of anime news service? If so then the answer is no. I would suggest you try AnimeNewsNetwork
Do you mean l made some grammar mistakes in words that makes you confused? l worry about whether l can communicate with someone soothly……however,thanks for your suggestion
Old 2009-11-20, 13:40   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Do you mean l made some grammar mistakes in words that makes you confused? l worry about whether l can communicate with someone soothly……however,thanks for your suggestion
Well I don't know if this helps you or not, but to me what you said reads like this,
Quote:
l'm a newcomer here, even though l've been a member for a long time. l am wondering if this forum has established some section dedicated to news on recent anime?
Quote:
Do you mean [to say] l made some grammatical mistakes? in [other] words, you are confused as to what I'm trying to say? l am concerned about whether l can communicating smoothly with people. However, thanks for your suggestion.
Anyway to answer your question,

The (current) section dedicated to recent anime is Unaired (3rd forum from the main index). However that forum covers anime series that "have yet to air" (a complicated definition I'll omit to explain here). For recent shows that you can watch on Tv, or get from the internet, you have to go to one of 3 other sections: Fansubbed, Licensed and Current Series.

There were plans to re-organise the forum into a more intuitive layout, that would place all recent stuff in one place, but those seem to have been abandoned.
Old 2009-11-20, 14:57   Link #5
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
There were plans to re-organise the forum into a more intuitive layout, that would place all recent stuff in one place, but those seem to have been abandoned.
They're not abandoned. It'll probably take effect to coincide with the next anime season, I expect. It's a lot easier to do structural changes at those points when the show lineup is changing anyway.

To the original poster, there's a Newly Announced Anime thread that may contain some of what you're looking for.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 18:10   Link #6
Gin
*Artist

There is also the Upcoming anime Wiki
Old 2009-11-20, 19:11   Link #7
SaveOurSoul

thanks again! the first problem for me is the communication¡¡so sad