AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 14:11   Link #1
Shurato

Send a message via ICQ to Shurato Send a message via AIM to Shurato Send a message via MSN to Shurato Send a message via Yahoo to Shurato
Tenku Senki Shurato Seed Request...

Ok, none of this has seeds, but there are at least a few peers for each one. There's only one sub group for each episode, so it should be easy to find. I used to have the whole thing, but lost my hard drive, or I'd be seeding. Please seed as many episodes as you can. Of course, this is under series and T in the animesuki series page.

Shurato

I can supply more info if needed, but that should be enough to find it. The first 9 or so have a broken tracker, but do have some peers none-the-less.
Shurato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 15:45   Link #2
Shurato

Send a message via ICQ to Shurato Send a message via AIM to Shurato Send a message via MSN to Shurato Send a message via Yahoo to Shurato
seeding...

I'm seeding 1-7, but I still need the rest of them.. See the previous post for more info. Thanks!

Shurato
Old 2010-01-19, 21:46   Link #3
Shurato

37 seeding...

Ok, I'm seeding 1-7 and 37. If anyone has any of the others, please seed them for a while. I'll seed them indefinitely once I get them.

Shurato
Old 2010-01-19, 21:47   Link #4
Shurato

Oh, 1-8 (maybe 9 too, I don't remember) don't have active seeds or peers due to the tracker being down, but if you use DHT you can get at least 1-7. I'm waiting for the rest to be seeded... (