AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 00:50   Link #1
Nappy Hared Azn
Check out my Rolek!

uTorrent is doing funny things to Firefox

Whenever I start a new download on uTorrent, Firefox somehow "forgets" to automatically log me into the websites that it's supposed to (such as this forum). If I go look under Firefox's options, all of my saved passwords are there... however, Firefox refuses to automatically log me into the websites for some reasons. Everything works well until I start a new download on uTorrent. After that, Firefox stops automatically logging me in and all I have to do is restart my computer to return things to normal, but I'd hate to have to do that every time I start a new download. Also, everything was perfectly fine until a few days ago.

I've posted this on both the Firefox or uTorrent support forums, but I figured that I might as well post it here in case another user had the same problem and found a solution for it.
Old 2009-12-04, 04:25   Link #2
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

It maybe because of your computer,
i also use uTorrent for torrentig but i does't actually do that,
it just slow down my internet speed (obviously beause your actually downloading)
Old 2009-12-04, 12:01   Link #3
Nappy Hared Azn
Check out my Rolek!

I've found that I can fix this problem by going into Task Manager -> Processes and ending any firefox.exe that I find. It's much faster than restarting my computer, so it's definitely something I can put up with if I can't find an actual solution.