AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-01-11, 23:36   Link #721
Leo_Otaku
俺たち は リトルバスターズ!

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Hot damn a musical I will so watch that shit! Musicals are eye candy and amusing! Thinks of the LOL-able Prince of Tennis Musical >.>
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 23:39   Link #722
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
All I have to say is I am very much interested in that pic in the bottom right. In particular, what is that dark figure in the background? Hope we get a larger pic of that soon.
I'm pretty sure that picture is about the picture drama that took place at that Lelouch birthday event. Matches from what I read on livejournal(I forgot who but someone gave an description about the picture drama in detail on his/her journal) and what blotty said about the picture drama.

About an remake in general, well I'm not to sure about it. Until some new information surfaces.

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2010-01-12 at 00:23.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 23:48   Link #723
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I'm pretty sure that picture is about the picture drama that took place at that Lelouch birthday event. Kind of matches from what I read on livejournal and what blotty said about the picture drama.
Well, I read something of a synopsis of it, but I don't remember anything about a Eunuch. Maybe I missed the PD entirely. All I remember is some narration about Lelouch regarding some of his friends and loved ones and then a lot of that interview stuff from the seiyuus.

Anyway, so is a CG musical confirmed or are we just speculating?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 04:03   Link #724
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
All I have to say is I am very much interested in that pic in the bottom right. In particular, what is that dark figure in the background? Hope we get a larger pic of that soon.
A new picture drama, first pick out of three is from a seiyuu event: the pictures play on the BG and they do the voices live in the front (seiyuu events are fun, my friend went to one and they asked if Suzaku and Rolo could start a fight over Lulu XD they did of course. They never get broadcasted etc. though, just events you can go to if you have a ticket)
2nd and 3rd are more pics..
Can you say filler picture drama D:
-KarumA- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 04:15   Link #725
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
A new picture drama, first pick out of three is from a seiyuu event: the pictures play on the BG and they do the voices live in the front (seiyuu events are fun, my friend went to one and they asked if Suzaku and Rolo could start a fight over Lulu XD they did of course. They never get broadcasted etc. though, just events you can go to if you have a ticket)
2nd and 3rd are more pics..
Can you say filler picture drama D:
Okay, thank you everybody. That's the third time it's been answered for me. I get the idea
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 04:53   Link #726
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Why would they bother creating a whole alternative universe for one picture drama though, honestly? Are there any hints in the magazine text that say anything about it?
I'm not entirely sure if you're referring to the live picture drama that was performed at Lelouch's birthday event but if so, it's not really an alternate universe setting. Sure it's definitely not a canon (as in "something that actually happened") entry either, it's more like a "crack picture drama that takes place after R2". Lelouch and a few other dead characters (such as Rolo and Shirley) show up as ghosts at one of Ashford's school festivals. The only logical reason for them to be dead is if the events of R2 played out the way they did. For instance, why have Lelouch show up as a ghost in the PD unless Zero Requiem actually took place in this timeline? The dialog is, from what I've seen (mostly Lelouch's parting words at the end right before he fades out), written in a way that clearly states that the PD is set post R2 as opposed to an alternate universe setting.

Anyhow, think of it as "something 'fun' performed live on stage in front of fans of the franchise". Something that, in essence, is not all that different from an event such as Gurren Lagann Gekijouban Zenyasai Special - Viral's Sweet Dream.

Last edited by Meatrose; 2010-01-12 at 05:16.
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 09:45   Link #727
KrimzonStriker

Then what's up with the evil Eunuch and the Chinese Federation troops? Sounds a bit much... oh and Nunnally's blind again! <_<
Old 2010-01-12, 11:40   Link #728
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Then what's up with the evil Eunuch and the Chinese Federation troops? Sounds a bit much... oh and Nunnally's blind again! <_<
Chinese terrorists actually appear at Ashford but they are eventually defeated. Sounds a bit much? I would agree, but like I said - even though it's not set in an alternate universe it's still pretty much a "crack" picture drama. ^^;

Nunnally blind? Based on the picture in which her eyes are closed? Given the fact she's shivering with fear in the arms of her ghost-brother with some kind of threat looming over their heads I'd say that closed eyes doesn't have to mean that she's back to being blind again. =)

Last edited by Meatrose; 2010-01-12 at 12:28. Reason: typo
Meatrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 22:09   Link #729
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

OMG, this is going to be so much fun. Code Geass you are not alone. \o/

That pic with Lelouch and everyone looking at the villain looks so over the top and cliche that it's awesome. It seems it will be a totally different approach... Or not. Maybe i'm just crazy.

Too bad it looks like they lose the opportunity to make a Code Geass: Luluffu. With Lelouch training the chess team of Ashford that is full of maggots how to take over the world and fighting the crazy janitor of the place.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 16:35   Link #730
walt

it's sideoff imho
CC in prison robe and LL in Ashford uniform
after Requiem they should'nt wear this again
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 18:26   Link #731
Redcrimsonknight

I found this while snooping around.
http://julalien.wordpress.com/2010/0...e-geass-anime/
Old 2010-01-13, 18:45   Link #732
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Old news, and nothing is definitely confirmed yet.
Old 2010-01-14, 16:58   Link #733
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Happy New Year Xellos ! :'D

Lmao, I knew there might be some shocked reactions XD Come on, I didn't compare CG to HSM, I just said that I wouldn't be against a musical version of CG with characters singing XD

(But whoever heard of Sharpay's song "Fabulus" forcefully thought about Lelouch once XD)
Happy New Year Loli!

Well not so much shocked as more of a mild disgust and exasperation on my part. I would not be against a CG musical either, what I AM against is the comparison to highschool musical. My thoughts on those movies are best left unsaid.

I would love for a musical where Charles sings his speeches about Britannian superiority and All Hail Britannia!
Old 2010-01-14, 22:30   Link #734
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Happy New Year Loli!

Well not so much shocked as more of a mild disgust and exasperation on my part. I would not be against a CG musical either, what I AM against is the comparison to highschool musical. My thoughts on those movies are best left unsaid.

I would love for a musical where Charles sings his speeches about Britannian superiority and All Hail Britannia!
I think a pure musical in the fashion of productions like The Nutcracker would be splendid.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 18:30   Link #735
ChildrenOfTheMind

Hmm i hope lelouch comes back in the new series... without him it's kind of pointless to watch.
ChildrenOfTheMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-16, 18:48   Link #736
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
that statment, is exactly the reason WHY they shouldn't bring him back
how is the frenchise suppose to grow if you have to keep focusing on that one single character
Old 2010-01-16, 19:21   Link #737
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
that statment, is exactly the reason WHY they shouldn't bring him back
how is the frenchise suppose to grow if you have to keep focusing on that one single character
It worked for two seasons didn't it?
Old 2010-01-16, 19:29   Link #738
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
yes, except that those were two parts of ONE SHOW
and that show ended with lelouch dying, as it was MENT TO

if they must make more of it, either start anew with new characters, or continue the story with the remaining cast
dont bring back a character you intended from day one to kill
Old 2010-01-16, 22:06   Link #739
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

This conversation has been done to death. Some people feel that CG isn't CG without Lelouch, some people want to see new stories within the same world without them making a new canon to have Lelouch in it.

Different people have different opinions and no one side is correct about what the next Code Geass should be. So let's just let this never-ending conversation die for now. It's hardly relevant to the topic at hand anyway, which is the new project we currently know nothing about (assuming we are talking about something else other than Renya of the Darkness now).
MainCharacter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 17:42   Link #740
Laurcus
The black angel

Maybe we should just break down and make a thread about that conversation, that way people would have a place to flame each other all day, and it would actually be ON topic.