AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-07, 22:15   Link #1141
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Honestly it really does look like an in-betweener to me. Really, Lelouch and Rolo in casual clothing? How could that be anything BUT an in-between?

And opposite from everyone else, I would welcome an in-between with open arms (especially if there are Rolulu implicationsss). /says the Lulu x anyone fangirl.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 23:01   Link #1142
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
Really, Lelouch and Rolo in casual clothing? How could that be anything BUT an in-between?
Simple. I don't think artwork created for the magazine is relevant to the new project. Otherwise, there would be little to no need for them to be so secretive about it if the whole point wasn't to make a grand revelation once the details are finally announced. Those images are just to make fans (or some of them at least) happy.

It would be different if the artwork was presented as promotional material specifically meant for the new project, but the article seems to be talking about the two characters, their voice actors and so forth. General Code Geass information and not something new.

In other words, I'd be surprised if the new project has anything to do with having both of them in casual clothes.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 00:43   Link #1143
GundamFan0083

I agree with you Xander.
The article seems to be more fanservice then fact, which is a good thing.
If they told us all about the new project this soon it'd kill the hype and feverent anticipation which is clearly brewing (at least on these boards )
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 00:55   Link #1144
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT3 View Post
I have a translated- sure if it's any good

Place it here soon sorry for a delay.
Why did you bump a quote from numerous pages back about a magazine article that has long since been out?
Old 2010-04-08, 03:50   Link #1145
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
Yeah, I understand that...but still...15 SECONDS!? Really, I'm gonna SCREAM if that's all they give us. It's been so long since we've seen real new clips for Code Geass...The least they could do is give us more than 30 seconds! (Though, knowing how Sunrise and the rest of the world works, my hopes are already sinking...)

And I really hope they manage to upload and sub the whole Kiseki no Birthday quickly. Even if it turns out to be nothing more than a twisted parody, at least it will be SOMETHING new to watch from Code Geass.
Just remember teaser of the 24-25 of ther 1st season and the teaser of the 2nd season

Black screen, several background images and some text - that's all that awaits us.
Old 2010-04-08, 05:15   Link #1146
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Unfortunately, I hadn't started watching Code Geass back then, so I really wouldn't know...

But anyway, I still think that they should (and might) give us more now. After all, back then, we were still in the middle of the original story plot. With something new coming around this time, I think that they'll give us a bit more than they did back than.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 05:23   Link #1147
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
Unfortunately, I hadn't started watching Code Geass back then, so I really wouldn't know...

But anyway, I still think that they should (and might) give us more now. After all, back then, we were still in the middle of the original story plot. With something new coming around this time, I think that they'll give us a bit more than they did back than.
We are speaking about trolls Sunrise here
Old 2010-04-08, 06:54   Link #1148
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ah man really how much longer is sunrise going to keep the "cat in the bag" really will 15sec reveal something like my ideas of maybe

1.lost colors
2.new season but years later
3.time travel to prevent those "happening" to save geass world.
4.is "he" alive? (really you know some want to know)

besides really what is anime version of LOST is planning in that 15sec to reveal?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 00:37   Link #1149
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Ah. I don't guess we've gotten a translation past a few words of that page have we?

Yes, absolutely D-KLAC. He is alive.

Spoiler for :
Old 2010-04-09, 03:28   Link #1150
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

...All those Rolo/Lulu pics...It seems LOUCHE.

If Sunrise is only pandering to fangirls in this new whatever is going to be out, I'm going to cry My eyes out. I'm a fangirl too, and I'm so NOT interested in Rolo/Lulu other than the family thing. Sometimes I wish I was like most of the fangirls. Drooling over shonen ai. It sounds way more fun than being a casual fan :O

Oh and I love how Sunrise isn't even hiding in what thay are trying to do.
EXTRACTION;
Geass is going to extract everything which is left in the CG universe, just to extract your money.

*Goes back to looking for a new anime (BTW it's OT, but has anyone a good anime in mind, aside from FMA ?)
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 05:14   Link #1151
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
...All those Rolo/Lulu pics...It seems LOUCHE.

If Sunrise is only pandering to fangirls in this new whatever is going to be out, I'm going to cry My eyes out. I'm a fangirl too, and I'm so NOT interested in Rolo/Lulu other than the family thing. Sometimes I wish I was like most of the fangirls. Drooling over shonen ai. It sounds way more fun than being a casual fan :O

Oh and I love how Sunrise isn't even hiding in what thay are trying to do.
EXTRACTION;
Geass is going to extract everything which is left in the CG universe, just to extract your money.

*Goes back to looking for a new anime (BTW it's OT, but has anyone a good anime in mind, aside from FMA ?)
I was surprised my self, i didn't realize there were loads of fans into that pairing/duo.
Old 2010-04-09, 07:11   Link #1152
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I hate Rolo. I like his story and thought they could've expanded on it. I seriously starting hating him wen he killed off you-know-who.

Lelouch should always have the light on himself. Better yet? Lelouch and Kallen sharing the spotlight. Though it looks more like Lelouch and Rolo.

I try avoiding shonen ai animes. I'm with Lolipopo... well, sort've. They are going to extract everything from Code Geass, along with our money >:3

(Try Darker then Black or the anime adaption of The World God Only Knows.)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 07:21   Link #1153
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
@Arbitres - This show looks kinda confusing to me, guys. I mean i've remember that some episodes that makes me psychially raged on so many levels like, you know (That time that I was obsessed about this show).

And then as for ROLO, I should've known that he's just an Impostor who thought that Lelouch was his brother. Nunally is actually a real sister of Louch.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-04-09 at 09:10.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 07:28   Link #1154
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
@Arbitres - This show looks kinda confusing to me, guys. I mean i've remember that some episodes that makes me psychially raged on so many levels like, you know.
There was lots of betrayel and backstabbing in code geass r2 which can be enraging.Some of the black knight members like ougi turned on lelouch and even his own sister, it was a endless cycle of backstabbing and switching sides. The black knights didn't want to side with lelouch because he is a Brit prince yet they sided with schneizel who is also a brit prince ?. I don't mind some betrayals do add alittle twist but CGR2 took it to another level.

Hoping the new project won't over do it with the betrayels and switching sides .
Old 2010-04-09, 10:15   Link #1155
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Sometimes I wish I was like most of the fangirls. Drooling over shonen ai. It sounds way more fun than being a casual fan :O
It is. You should try it sometime. ;o

I love how all of the shippers are flipping out and shunning because of the implied Rolulu. Amusing. "EGADS NO. Not something that's not my pairing-!! D8 " Calm down and try to enjoy it, stop being so one-minded. Honestly, if you can really be driven away from a series just by a pairing..

Last edited by Zetsubou Bunny; 2010-04-09 at 10:34.
Old 2010-04-09, 11:19   Link #1156
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
There was lots of betrayel and backstabbing in code geass r2 which can be enraging.Some of the black knight members like ougi turned on lelouch and even his own sister, it was a endless cycle of backstabbing and switching sides. The black knights didn't want to side with lelouch because he is a Brit prince yet they sided with schneizel who is also a brit prince ?. I don't mind some betrayals do add alittle twist but CGR2 took it to another level.

Hoping the new project won't over do it with the betrayels and switching sides .
Yeah, that was pretty frustrating. Honestly, with all that betrayal going around it made it really hard to like a lot of the characters (one of the reasons I like Shirley, because she was very loyal and noble).

It reminds me of something the Joker once said: "Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches and we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is."
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 15:41   Link #1157
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post

I love how all of the shippers are flipping out and shunning because of the implied Rolulu. Amusing. "EGADS NO. Not something that's not my pairing-!! D8 " Calm down and try to enjoy it, stop being so one-minded. Honestly, if you can really be driven away from a series just by a pairing..
I couldn't but I know a couple of people who would. TBH, one of my peeves is people watching a show just for a couple of the characters and not the plot or something. A couple of folks I know said they would out right not watch the new series just because Lelouch and Suzaku were going to be 'replaced' by random dude and Renya. (We still don't know the look-alike's name, right?)

I also find it funny just because people are assuming that it's implying a pairing. Seriously. So they chill together... Does that mean anything? If I were to get called on everytime I hung out with the boys in my class (which is pretty much everyday whenever I can.) then people would call me a hussie over something that's not even true.
Oh, world, what would we do without you.
Old 2010-04-09, 15:45   Link #1158
yvj
U Mad?

Three things are probably guaranteed for that 15 sec trailer

1) Flowing green hair

2) Pretty boy Bishi

3) Disappointment
Old 2010-04-09, 15:46   Link #1159
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Three things are probably guaranteed for that 15 sec trailer

1) Flowing green hair

2) Pretty boy Bishi

3) Disappointment

You have bleak expectations?
Old 2010-04-09, 15:57   Link #1160
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
You have bleak expectations?
Having bleak expectations means you can be pleasantly surprised.