AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-12, 04:21   Link #1
konokon
Banned

Pochamani manga [shoujo]

Alt Names: ぽちゃまに 胖胖的你
Author: Hirama Kaname
Artist: Hirama Kaname
Genres: Romance School Life Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Pochama" is someone who likes soft and squishy things or someone who likes chubby people (A LOT). [...] In the story, the issue of being fat in high school is not dealt with in the expected fashion -- girl is EXTREMELY shy and cruelly bullied by skinny girls. This is about Tsugumi's and Tagami's progress as a couple.

I Saw lot of Chapters of it long ago and i am planning to read it and here is your Another Cute Girl.
It is really enjoyable and Heart Warming Series .

Shoujo viewers or readers or FANS you will enjoy it .

konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 04:43   Link #2
Flower
Purrrrfectly cuddly!

It is enjoyable indeed...a d'aawww series, but one in which the jealousy and nasty remarks from other girls in the same school who are envious of the female MC hit home a little easier (I had a friend who was mercillesly and nastily teased by classmates from 1st through 8th grade for being overweight, for example) for many readers?

Anyhoo, I believe there are something like 8 or 9 chapters available. Is indeed a good read thus far....
Old 2014-09-12, 05:22   Link #3
konokon
Banned

Hey Mod i know you like Shoujo series too . it is released in Hana to Yome Magazine and as far as i know chapter 23 was released in March . These kind of Shoujo series are quite rare and so i keep keen eye on them . Cruel Comments are common and this is how the strong nature of Tsugumi is shown . This realism is what attracts viewers and if you are attached to series then you can easily avoid the cliches and enjoy it.

Thankfully I haven't seen much of bullying and major reason is i always kept myself away from others . You are Chubby and bang in this modern world from advice to jokes you attract everything .

I always Think how come people make intentionally such rude and foul remarks and comments . jealously really blind humans
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 01:39   Link #4
Flower
Purrrrfectly cuddly!

Looks like volume 3 has been scanlated and they are up to chapter 19, I think (which is the first chapter of volume 4).

Man, if this series is ever licensed here in the US I will be quite surprised, especially because of the content. It's a shame though, because this is a touching series.....

(No pun intended on the last comment by the way way )

Last edited by Flower; 2015-03-26 at 02:13. Reason: Updated and corrected volume and chapter information....
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-26, 06:35   Link #5
sayf82

i thought the new girl was Tsugumi's imouto
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote