AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-29, 09:25   Link #1221
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

wow twist again, im 10000% sure final land is underground-earth
Old 2013-11-29, 10:17   Link #1222
animeisinteresting

Similar to Lost World.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 11:40   Link #1223
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sooo...
Spoiler for 259:
Old 2013-11-29, 12:07   Link #1224
noobita

GOD = Lavos.
Old 2013-11-29, 22:17   Link #1225
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Sooo...
Spoiler for 259:

Cook a planet? Sure, but only after Toriko FIGHTS said planet first.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 08:09   Link #1226
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
GOD = Lavos.
I'm buying this.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 09:12   Link #1227
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Kafriel that indeed sounds crazy but earth was originally a small planned. The mineral that came from space hit the earth's core a millions years ago and from within it evolved the earth just like gourment cells evolving human body. So earth was once a small planet but with the help of that mineral thing it became something big currently. This is what I understand of course and thus gave new landspaces which is called Gourment World now. The center of the human world where humans are currently living still intact and there are no extra crust that was added by evolving process so that's why humans who doesn't have gourment cells which has the mineral that came out of space can't live out of boundries of human world since their temparement and biological bodies can't support the new life system in the new age earth. Man that sure is interesting. Imagine a god-like material that evolves stars and makes it more lively even if it's a death star. Yeah I am guessing that if you hit Mars with that mineral to it's core then it's posibble that Mars would bocome a habitable planet.

Now I'd like to see what kind of face Midora would make after he see that there are nothing left behind of his organization. Grin seems to be affected by Coco's Devil Poison and things are looking bad for him at this point even if he has impenetrable immune system.

Now their next goal is main dish in the first Bio and save the humans from starving and Knockin' Geezer will encourge Toriko to live on and then he will also join up with the rest of crew to capture last main course of Ichiryuu.

Oh by the way do you guys think that Nitro's are evolved form of human spices that evolved along with earth when that mineral hit the earth along time ago? Since you only implant gourment cells to get additional powers to evolve your abilities I think that Nitro's are naturally evolved human spicies since their way of civilization seems more like human world. Just look at that giant structre in the desert that was made by Nitro's long time ago in the Cola arc. Yeah I would be suprised if they turns out to be fellow human beings. I really like the science that mangaka offers to his readers in this manga. Very interesting and plausible.
Old 2013-12-01, 07:22   Link #1228
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The Nitro share a lot with humans and it is possible that they are an evolved species of some kind...one thing is certain though, they are definitely linked to gourmet cells; their most distinguishing trait is not their power or hunger, but their taste in food...and "taste" seems to be getting linked to "energy" (both in this chapter and back in the four beast arc).

I think that the Nitro are the natural inhabitants of the rock's origin (a giant meteorite, I assume) that crashed on earth and created the gourmet world. Unfortunately, the earth wasn't as delicious as expected, so they disappeared...until the first eclipse and the war for god - from then on, they just kept lurking for its reappearance...whatever that may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Cook a planet? Sure, but only after Toriko FIGHTS said planet first.
Of course he will, a planet is obviously too hard to chew, so Toriko's punches will tenderize the...uh, meat(?) and drill a hole through its core, cook it with the core's heat and then throw a giant toothpick to make planet kebab!
Old 2013-12-04, 15:08   Link #1229
marvelB

Chinese scans are out:

Spoiler for Toriko 260:
Old 2013-12-04, 19:12   Link #1230
Avaricia
My Lord

Komatsu needs steroid powerup and become like Setsuno or Zaus
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 10:35   Link #1231
marvelB

^He doesn't really need to be strong as those two in particular, just strong enough so that he can survive in the GW. At least he's already mastered Food Honor, so that counts as part of his growth, right there.

Anyway, Chinese scans for the next chapter are out:

Spoiler for Toriko 261:
Old 2013-12-12, 07:30   Link #1232
K. Shiruto

Translation is out, and Ootake's background is even more painful to read about than I thought.
Old 2013-12-12, 19:14   Link #1233
marvelB

^Well, it certainly is true that his story is sad, but it doesn't exactly change the fact that he's been an asshole for most of the time we've seen him so far. But again, at least it's nice to see him getting some more development. But is it now possible that Komatsu will gain favor with Midora with his cooking....?
Old 2013-12-12, 19:28   Link #1234
K. Shiruto

Midora will go nuts when he finds out what's left of his organization.
Old 2013-12-13, 06:39   Link #1235
animeisinteresting

Komatsu will make a dish for Midora and this will cause his heart to reappear.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 07:57   Link #1236
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay

yeah, next chapter midora will be "wow!" on komatsu... and komatsu will gain new harem member
Old 2013-12-13, 12:00   Link #1237
noobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
yeah, next chapter midora will be "wow!" on komatsu... and komatsu will gain new harem member
More like going to be..

Komatsu "He ate my food, and he isn't amused or fazed with my food...he...he...he is so manly than Toriko...He is so cool...what's this feeling...I..I...I...

Midora: What?

Komatsu: Can I partnered with you?

Starjun: Hey...hey..this isn't right....How about Toriko....You went that far to sacrificed yourself for Toriko's safety...This isn't nice...to jump ship at now..at least not for yo-

Komatsu: Toriko is history, plus I don't know even whether he is going to survive or not...In fact, he may have dead now...

Midora: Hungry Tongu-

Komatsu: Don't be so rough with me...

Old 2013-12-13, 19:01   Link #1238
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wonder if Komatsu will get gourmet cells. It'd be nice if Midora ate his food and somehow it reminded him of Frohze's cooking.
Old 2013-12-14, 19:52   Link #1239
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

It's against the principles of this manga for Komatsu getting gourment cells. Toriko and rest of the Heavenly Kings there to support him all time. He already has Food Luck beside him but if he also gets powered up with gourment cells then there is no meaning to have Toriko and other heavenly king members besides him. So I don't think Komatsu will ever get psyhical power up in the future. Her cooking, food luck and that knife are already enough.
Old 2013-12-18, 00:03   Link #1240
Meltyred

Spoiler for Toriko 262:

Last edited by Meltyred; 2013-12-19 at 05:53.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen