AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Darker Than Black

Notices

View Poll Results: Darker Than Black - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 20 24.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 44.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 14.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.23%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.23%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-21, 07:42   Link #101
Hobbit
. . .

|o| You got me!
Old 2009-12-21, 08:34   Link #102
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite Send a message via Skype™ to Jin Kizuite
Since someone has to go everytime, next Episode - SHION DIES! I CALL IT NOW. And then maybe shou and "clone" yin.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Old 2009-12-21, 15:50   Link #103
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
Since someone has to go everytime, next Episode - SHION DIES! I CALL IT NOW. And then maybe shou and "clone" yin.
Yea Shion is toast i can see it coming now but not before he does some epic i hope so.

You know after listening to Shion and Suou's dad explain how Suou came into being its not really that bad. Our memories and personality are what makes us not just our body. So technically she is still the same person just with a new body and now that her father has explained everything to her and she accepted it she can move on if she survives. I wonder if Shion dies does that mean his powers go away too make Suou disappear as well. It was so sad that Suou finally finds her father only to have him die. I was hoping Mr Hentai died after that last shot to the head but he didnt to my disappointed. Im really wondering how they are going to wrap this up and if Hei will escape unscathed from vengeful Contractor Lesbian.

favorite line in this episode

"looks like this idiot is only one that still thinks your a boy"

lol if he thought he was a boy why the hell did he talk about another males thighs that way? That just made it creepier he really is a hentai.

Im hoping for a solid end i just dont know if Hei is actually going to make through this one. There are a couple of death flags for him but Hei is very resourceful and has shown he has a knack for getting out of tough situations.

However, the last part of prophecy that was spoken. "she will be in the last month of pregnancy" I think we are in for a huge shocker that line destroyed every theory i had about whats really going on.
Old 2009-12-21, 16:32   Link #104
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

One thing I found confusing was that the Mitaka Documents caused the first war. So was it Amber who wrote them or not? Do we have any information about them either?
Old 2009-12-21, 17:40   Link #105
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yea Shion is toast i can see it coming now but not before he does some epic i hope so... lol if he thought he was a boy why the hell did he talk about another males thighs that way?....
I'm expecting Shion may die and pass his powers to Suou in some way, and Suou may meet the new Yin.

And Genma said that he didn't swing toward Suou -- with the implication that he did swing toward boys. I mean, he kept calling her "lovely-chan" when he thought she was a boy. So he and Hazuki are like mirror-images of each other, except that he likes them younger, maybe.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Old 2009-12-21, 18:32   Link #106
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Ohh yeah, don't forget that music when the tanks rolled in. That was sweet.
2nd best bit of the ep after bit at the end with Mao, he gets some of the best scenes
Old 2009-12-21, 20:17   Link #107
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I'm starting to wonder if there is another contractor out there with the power to revive the dead or to at least undo the amount of damage Gemna got from that headshot. True Suou said "You won't die," but for taking an anti-tank rifle bullet to the forehead at point blank range makes you more badass than Genma is allowed to be.
Now I'm wondering what Misaki will do in the last episode, wish she had been more centrally involved this season but with only 12 episodes there isn't much more she could've done.
Old 2009-12-21, 21:53   Link #108
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

lol if he thought he was a boy why the hell did he talk about another males thighs that way? That just made it creepier he really is a hentai.
'Cuz Genma likes'em young. He was intending on having "fun" with Shion until Shion becomes a late teen prob and then dump him for another little boy.

He was making sexual references when Suou was groaning too. The guy is a real piece of work.

*makes you wonder how the R1 release will fare if they are pushing the boundaries here.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Now I'm wondering what Misaki will do in the last episode, wish she had been more centrally involved this season but with only 12 episodes there isn't much more she could've done.
Be totally useless prob as she is only here to give us more info to advance the plot imo. She never did investigate who her boss actually is.
Old 2009-12-21, 22:23   Link #109
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
'Cuz Genma likes'em young. He was intending on having "fun" with Shion until Shion becomes a late teen prob and then dump him for another little boy.

He was making sexual references when Suou was groaning too. The guy is a real piece of work.

*makes you wonder how the R1 release will fare if they are pushing the boundaries here.*
Keep him the hell away from July, then!
Old 2009-12-21, 22:55   Link #110
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
I'm starting to wonder if there is another contractor out there with the power to revive the dead or to at least undo the amount of damage Gemna got from that headshot. True Suou said "You won't die," but for taking an anti-tank rifle bullet to the forehead at point blank range makes you more badass than Genma is allowed to be.
His armor absorbed most of the shock. The problem is how they showed him after getting hit. He should have had some pupils and not be salivating/foaming at the mouth.
Old 2009-12-21, 23:17   Link #111
elyK

I wonder how far away Hei is from Yin and Suou; I wonder if he will actually be there when/if something happens or will he be busy with the lesbian ninja the whole time...
Old 2009-12-22, 03:17   Link #112
monir
cho~ kakkoii

When was the last time Hei ever displayed an expression of astonishment/startle in a fight? I sure can't remember any. This episode was very good. And two back to back really good episode. I'm also loving the fact how every episode gives off the indication of a clear intent as far as the plot is concerned. The last three episode was so very deliberate in the plot progression. This is why it makes me wonder if this season will be the end of DtB, that if there will be any room for the story to consider another season sometime in the future. (not talking about the OAD episodes) Anyway, the remaining episodes should only get better from this point on.

Looking forward to them.
Old 2009-12-22, 08:48   Link #113
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
When was the last time Hei ever displayed an expression of astonishment/startle in a fight?
He might have pulled such faces quite regularly in S1, actually. We'd just never know because of that mask.
Old 2009-12-22, 14:04   Link #114
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
He might have pulled such faces quite regularly in S1, actually. We'd just never know because of that mask.
Yeah, he could have been thinking "Oh SH*T!", eyes wide open, sweat pouring and we never knew it.

His secret is out now.
Old 2009-12-22, 15:10   Link #115
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Keep him the hell away from July, then!
I've actually been thinking that too (also wondering why I haven't seen fanart of that yet, o_O ). Run way July, run aaawwwaayyyy!
Old 2009-12-22, 16:18   Link #116
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

When did Hazuki get so fast? Did she underestimate Hei in EP10 when she got her ass kicked or did she suddenly get stronger? Or was Hei in shock because of Yin not being there? Either way, what a *!#*$@ cliffhanger; and the preview doesn't help much either (since Hei isn't shown).

An unknown entity appearing from the gate, eh? Umm, sounds suspicious. Shion and Yin could end up working together to bring this "unknown entity" down, while Section 3 and Team Hei end up helping them, the world is saved and everyone lives happily ever after? Nah, sounds a bit anticlimactic.

The power ranger suite doesn't look so bad. And I knew Mao was a lady-killer and that he had strange fetishes. Oreille might have picked up some of his habits.

I'll be extremely disappointed and pissed if Hei gets killed off. I also must get the fucking OST!
Old 2009-12-22, 17:01   Link #117
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Yea Shion is toast i can see it coming now but not before he does some epic i hope so.

You know after listening to Shion and Suou's dad explain how Suou came into being its not really that bad. Our memories and personality are what makes us not just our body. So technically she is still the same person just with a new body and now that her father has explained everything to her and she accepted it she can move on if she survives.
I'd say it's not so bad because her father loved her no matter what, and because she's her own person irregardless of how she came to be. But over half of her memories, her life, are fake. Only the first five and last two years really happened.
Old 2009-12-22, 17:53   Link #118
Alex Andria
Waiter Li~

I think Hei was just caught off guard. He was probably really surprised when he found Yin's stretcher empty and just let his guard down for a second.

Speaking of Yin, what do you guys think is going to happen to her? I doubt the Yin that emerged from that flower is a clone. Somehow I get the feeling she's no longer a doll. Like, she was smiling after killing all those contractors right? Well, didn't they make a big deal in the first season about how Yin physically couldn't smile unless she forced her lips up with her fingers?

Though, if she isn't a doll now, I doubt she's back to being a human. Seems like she's a mix of a contractor and a doll. Maybe she's a moratorium now?

Either way I also get the feeling she's gonna get killed off in the final episode. ;_;
Old 2009-12-22, 19:49   Link #119
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm expecting Shion may die and pass his powers to Suou in some way, and Suou may meet the new Yin.

And Genma said that he didn't swing toward Suou -- with the implication that he did swing toward boys. I mean, he kept calling her "lovely-chan" when he thought she was a boy. So he and Hazuki are like mirror-images of each other, except that he likes them younger, maybe.
Yea well im keeping my hope alive that Suou gets an upgrade to explosive tipped shells so she can put Pedo san Genma down for good. The guy just creeps me out everytime he talks i get flashes of the old man from Family guy. Just imagin his voice but him saying come hither Lovely Chan YUCK
Old 2009-12-22, 20:02   Link #120
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Yea well im keeping my hope alive that Suou gets an upgrade to explosive tipped shells so she can put Pedo san Genma down for good. The guy just creeps me out everytime he talks i get flashes of the old man from Family guy. Just imagin his voice but him saying come hither Lovely Chan YUCK
That would be helpful. Her power is pretty restrictive.

And....http://video.adultswim.com/family-gu...o-herbert.html
Closed Thread