AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

View Poll Results: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Episode 37 Rating
Perfect 10 11 26.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 23.81%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-04, 14:13   Link #41
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author

Loved seeing Pride, though sadly I had been spoiled, I still felt the tension btwn him and Hawkeye, that scene was awesome. I had a feeling it was him in the Briggs tunnel too but I agree it did kinda appear it was Envy as well, I wonder if that was done on purpose to throw readers off before Pride was actually introduced.
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
Old 2010-01-04, 16:30   Link #42
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Loved seeing Pride, though sadly I had been spoiled, I still felt the tension btwn him and Hawkeye, that scene was awesome. I had a feeling it was him in the Briggs tunnel too but I agree it did kinda appear it was Envy as well, I wonder if that was done on purpose to throw readers off before Pride was actually introduced.
Back when I was reading these events in the manga the fandom was thinking every other character was Pride. So when people were saying the shadow was pride I was annoyed and was wondering why does every new character have to be Pride according to the fandom? Now I am embarrassed at how wrong I was.

At least the shadow thing wasn't Pride's true identity.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2010-01-04 at 17:06.
Old 2010-01-04, 17:32   Link #43
GaimeGuy

erm...

Spoiler:

Last edited by GaimeGuy; 2010-01-04 at 17:51.
Old 2010-01-04, 19:10   Link #44
Kirarakim

Gameiguy since you get what I am trying to say why that whole explanation? And why is it in spoilers?

I understand the "shadows" are really Pride as much as the "monster" is really Envy. But what I meant (or should have said) was the true secret everyone was looking for went beyond the shadow form.
Old 2010-01-08, 11:53   Link #45
Kanish

I don't understand one thing about Pride. Being a homunculus, shouldn't he remain hidden from the public's eye? Shouldn't everyone by now already have noticed that he doesn't age(especially for being a child)?
Old 2010-01-10, 10:24   Link #46
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanish View Post
I don't understand one thing about Pride. Being a homunculus, shouldn't he remain hidden from the public's eye? Shouldn't everyone by now already have noticed that he doesn't age(especially for being a child)?
He was only "adopted" in the last couple years as the completion of Father's plan came nearer. Before that he was hidden. But overall he doesn't interact with the public too much just with his mother and servants.
Old 2010-01-10, 13:43   Link #47
Vicious108

And the homunculi probably don't plan to have to play their roles in society for much longer.
Closed Thread