AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-28, 21:39   Link #261
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
nevermind.


you're right actually. the manga does state it.

apologizes to ryus.

Priscilla does indeed eat Riful.

as to Dauf, Alicia, Beth, or the hellcats, we don't know for certain, however considering Priscilla is hungry and trying to fill herself up, probably yes she has been feeding on all of them.
Since you ignored me the first time, I'll try again:

Hedge, Priscilla had to have killed the HellCats, it's impossible Raki killed them.

We saw her eliminate Alicia and Beth.

As for Riful and Dauf, ask yourself; why would she leave the forest without eating them?
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:41   Link #262
Aimless
Insufficiently Inebriated
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
A bandit rapist.
That might have been true 15 years ago, but not anymore. The correct answer today is a worm.
Aimless is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:43   Link #263
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
A bandit rapist.
They aren't a food source... at least until I awaken again waiting for the next Claymore Chapter at the end of January... bugger me.

---

Speaking of the next issue... Does anyone know for certain if the next issue will be out at the end of January?
__________________
Ryus is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:44   Link #264
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I'll be an apple, thank you very much. That way I can get into Helen's mouth.
...........I suddenly wonder what it would take to get into everyone's mouths.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus
Speaking of the next issue... Does anyone know for certain if the next issue will be out at the end of January?
Why wouldn't it be? That's what I want to know.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:49   Link #265
[thousandmaster]
Killimanjaro Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
Priscilla does indeed eat Riful.
Better to be eaten by her than a bunch of abomination like the feeders.
[thousandmaster] is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:51   Link #266
dantyx
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
i think Priscilla will be afraid from teresa yoki and maybe run away

or maybe she goes crazy (papa mama )

Last edited by dantyx; 2009-12-28 at 22:02.
dantyx is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 21:51   Link #267
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
This is what we know:

1) At some point in the South, Isley drove Pricilla and Raki away. Reason is unknown. Pricilla could have taken care of the Abyssal Eaters with ease.

2) She followed Raki for her own benefits. He - or the scent he bore - reminded her about being human. But it seems like she doesn't remember about her parents, since she wasn't so emotional this time and a lot more mature and cold. Perhaps being fed from long starvation rejuvenated her senses and she come to terms with her parents. *Note: She briefly talked about how she thought that the Organization created good puppets, but it turns out that she was wrong... That statement in itself tells us that Pricilla has not only regain her mentality but improved upon it. Matured if you will, because before the tragedy, she was extremely loyal to the Organization and was even traumatized by her past and by the fact that she was a novice Claymore to Teresa. Now she seems to come to terms with all that and even set her own motives and criticism against the Organization.

3) Pricilla is a sensor type like Teresa. She could understand the bond between Beth and Alice being the only link of maintaining human behavior and that Alice is controlling Beth from afar.

4) She can harden herself at will or she could manipulate enemy Youki far more advanced than Galatea. Beth couldn't bite into her and she deflected her jaw and tentacles with no physical contact. *Note that her robe wasn't scratched when bitten by Beth.

5) She was familiar with Ritful's youki. She has great memory of the past it seems. Perhaps because she is so youki-sensitive and lust for food. So the question is: does she remember Teresa's youki within Clare? Even Irene's arm?

6) She covers a good distance within instance. Does this mean she doesn't feel necessary to rush to Raki's aid? Or is it that the youkis around her is still blocking off her ability to track him down? Than why didn't she go after the Destroyer that towers at a distance which clearly displays more youki than what the three Claymores currently admit? This perhaps supports the theory that she recognizes Clare-Teresa's youki and is interested in her more than the youki-mass Destroyer.

7) Like #6, was her encounter a coincidence because she was actually heading towards Raki's direction? For some reason I doubt that Pricilla intentions was to kill them too but was a coincidence and that she will - like she had told Beth - that she has no interest in them.

8) Next chapter will be a free-for-all. Pricilla vs. Clare/Devene/Helen with 100 Kittens attacking all of them. The Destroyer could be an escape for the unfortunate group.
Methuselah is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 22:09   Link #268
Charmeya
I can see~e you...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere on Earth! Surprising, isn't?
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
If I eat cows, I am a cow?

That doesn't make sense, seriously.

If you eat Flesh, you're Circulation will be "fleshy" *g*

If you eat Fish, you're Circulation will be gain Vitality from it ( cause it's not so fatty as flesh )

And if you eat other People as a Mutant you sure have not forgotten what you are in the first Place muahahahaha xD

Now makes this Sense? ^^ No, not really. But you can't deny there is some Truth in some Way i mean xD
( Most likely you will not understand anything xD )
Charmeya is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 22:11   Link #269
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
2) She followed Raki for her own benefits. He - or the scent he bore - reminded her about being human. But it seems like she doesn't remember about her parents, since she wasn't so emotional this time and a lot more mature and cold. Perhaps being fed from long starvation rejuvenated her senses and she come to terms with her parents. *Note: She briefly talked about how she thought that the Organization created good puppets, but it turns out that she was wrong... That statement in itself tells us that Pricilla has not only regain her mentality but improved upon it. Matured if you will, because before the tragedy, she was extremely loyal to the Organization and was even traumatized by her past and by the fact that she was a novice Claymore to Teresa. Now she seems to come to terms with all that and even set her own motives and criticism against the Organization.
It's all too possible that Isley told Raki, and her, his experiences with the Organization, which told her that they weren't as benevolent as she thought.

Quote:
3) Pricilla is a sensor type like Teresa. She could understand the bond between Beth and Alice being the only link of maintaining human behavior and that Alice is controlling Beth from afar.
She has strong sensing skills, yes, but she is not a sensor type. Her main trait has always been her suppression abilities.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 22:56   Link #270
Cyclone
Transient Guest
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
This is imputing a humanity (for lack of a better term) to Priscilla's motives that I don't think is evident. So far, we've seen three sides to Prissy's personality - the supreme malevolent confidence shown when she fought Irene immediately after awakening, the mindless reversion to infancy we saw when she fought Isley, and the reserved, dependent, mostly-human child we saw when she was with Raki.

Raki seems to be able to bring out her human self, but with him gone, I see hardly any evidence of that portion of her personality remaining. Instead, she's exhibiting behavior now almost identical to the fight with Irene. And, as I said before, AB-Prissy is the least humanlike monster in the entire series.

I think you're right that she's there to see Clare, but I strongly doubt it's to talk. Given her movement patterns, it seems more likely that shes simply bouncing from strong youki to strong youki, and psycho-Clare is next on the list.

I don't even particularly think that she ate Riful to "power up." If that were the case, why would she eat Riful but not Alicia? It's more likely that she ate simply because she was hungry.
Perhaps, but I don't think it's baseless to impute this humanity motive.
Afterall, we see the Raki flashback even here - these are Priscilla's thoughts now. Raki has changed her to some degree. She has regained more of her memories, but the time she spent with Raki has clearly not disappeared.

Anyone who believes she's just "snapped", you need to explain a few things:
- Why is Raki still alive? He should have been eaten too in a "snap" situation. Raki himself predicted as much.
- Why did Priscilla abandon Raki? (telling me she didn't notice the lone survivor in a town who's populace she wiped out, doesn't cut it.)
- Why is Priscilla eating untasty things? It'd be far simpler to speout wings, fly to the next town. This indicates that she's feeding for some other motivation than simply satisfying hunger since eating as much as possible as quickly as possible seems to be the order of the day.

When you add it all up, I can't come up with a more plausible scenario than Priscilla feeding to restore her power in order to be able to fight Raciella in order to save Raki.

Yes, the behaviour she is exhibiting is deplorable, but it's the same behaviour you'd expect if saving Raki was the only improtant thing to her, and all other lives are secondary.

As for not eating Alicia - what makes you think she didn't after killing her? There are bits and pieces all over the ground (not just a body and a head). Otherwise it makes no sense why she'd kill Riful for the puposes of eating her, when she had an equally untasty Alicia right infront of her. Afterall - wasn't she hungry then?

As for talking - I don't know if that is what will happen. We've seen enough to know that Clare is pretty much dead if they fight now though. If 2 above AO level opponents attacking her simultaneously is not enough to deal significant damage, then Clare wont be able to either right now (short of anything but a full awakening [but if this happens, then Clare and Priscilla will take each other out, and no one will be left to do anything about Raciella(someone needs to take her out soon)]).
If Priscilla has gotten more of her memories back, it's natural for her to be curious as to why that particular youki - a youki she killed long ago, and one she holds responsible for turning her into an AB (something she hates) - is present near by. If Priscilla was not the least bit interested, I'd be very much surprised.
Cyclone is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 23:01   Link #271
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
I am so sad that Riful is dead.

And poor dumb, incompetent, but super loyal to his girl, Dauf.

The death of this great love amongst two monsters is a sad day.

While I think it's almost a given that Pricsilla represents some form of plot device for Claire to re-affirm her humanity, rather than simply be an object that Claire eventually gets her mindless ultimate revenge on, I'm seriously at a loss as to the shorter term plans Mr. Y seems to have for her.

She goes seven years without feeding, and then decides to go ahead and eat the village. Ok...

Then she decides to eat Riful (and so I suppose this means one doesn't have to eat human guts to recharge so to speak...it's just a matter of one tasting better than another).

So I guess the big question is...why did she decide to forsake it all to revert back to being another awakened? Or more accurately, why did the great Mr. Y decide to go this direction with the plot. This is going to require several rabbits out of hats to get Claire to reconcile her drive for revenge with loosing herself and becoming what she hates.

About the only plausible scenario is the one described in a previous post in which this is all Prisci's cold and logical way of destroying Raciella, and that she will revert back to striving as hard as possible to refrain from eating and maintaining her humanity when it is all over.

Anyways, hoping for great things in issue 100!
creb is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 23:13   Link #272
germanturkey
Smiling Monster
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
New chapter!! too bad my internet sucks here and it'll take me forever to download it. impressions later. OMFG. RIFUL... NOOOOOOO!!!

anywho, time for the showdown next month
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.

Last edited by germanturkey; 2009-12-28 at 23:35.
germanturkey is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 23:55   Link #273
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmeya View Post
I know, you don't care of what i have to say... and thats not bad...



But you know what?
Claymore REALLY becomes a Pile of Shit now...


What is it, huh? Was it to arduous, to exhausting for the Producers/Drawers of Claymore?
Did they run out of Ideas and want to End Claymore quickly in a stupid Final Showdown?

OooWOWOWOww... >_>

Claire goes full Rage, fights with overpowered Bitchcilla and then she gets a stupid Shounen-Powerup like Ichigo against Ulquiorra and takes the Biatch down, hm?

But before - every other Character "MUST" die, hm?

There is no Sense behind it. There is not really Sense behind the Death of Riful and Dauf,
it's just to show how fuckin overpowered Bitchcilla is...


Omg, Teresa i HAAATE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! =_= Why did you Bastard-Bitch not kill this Whore when you could?

Damn Teresa died much to fast. For letting such a arrogant, overpowered Bitch come into Existance, she would have deserved a much slower Death...
Calm down. We're not at the end of the series yet. This is the battle where the Antagonist first meets the protagonast, and beats them down, and finds them not worth killing or somesuch. While I'm not too crazy about Riful's death, it makes sense because really all AB's are prototype weapons. The new ones are more deadly than the originals.
__________________
YUMA PUNCH! YUMA BARRIER! YUMA HEALING MAGIC! Yuma has a very diverse moveset.
Negativedark is offline  
Old 2009-12-28, 23:56   Link #274
Aimless
Insufficiently Inebriated
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
As for not eating Alicia - what makes you think she didn't after killing her? There are bits and pieces all over the ground (not just a body and a head). Otherwise it makes no sense why she'd kill Riful for the puposes of eating her, when she had an equally untasty Alicia right infront of her. Afterall - wasn't she hungry then?
She didn't eat Alicia before killing her, and so far we've only ever seen her eat living prey. Beyond that, the only answer I can come up with is "whimsy."

However, I think that conclusion serves to support my argument that the Priscilla we see now is the Priscilla that fought Irene. In which case, imputing motives like "saving Raki" or "revenge on the Destroyer" doesn't make much sense.

We'll know one way or another next chapter. Looks like Yagi lined up a killer chapter for #100.

Speaking of which, since Yagi said once upon a time that he was shooting for 25 volumes for Claymore with 6 chapters per volume, next month marks the 2/3rds point for the series.
Aimless is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 00:12   Link #275
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
However, I think that conclusion serves to support my argument that the Priscilla we see now is the Priscilla that fought Irene. In which case, imputing motives like "saving Raki" or "revenge on the Destroyer" doesn't make much sense.
While the first part is right and kind of obvious, the second part(saving Raki or revenge on Destroyer) makes perfect sense when you consider that Priscilla remembers who he is.

Her malevolent rampaging awakened personality...remembers him, acknowledges him. She didn't forget him when she transformed and went hunting. You're underestimating how important this is.

Why would we get flashbacks to when she refused to eat and why would she bring Raki up if he was no longer important to her and all she cared about was food like she seemingly is now? Why would she refuse to eat him, even in her awakened state, especially when he in particular is such a scrumptious piece of meat that every yoma we've ever seen is dying to get him?

Raki has had a permanent effect on her, completely. Which means their has to be some sort of objective on her mind other then food and Raki is (probably) at the center of it.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 00:45   Link #276
Aimless
Insufficiently Inebriated
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
While the first part is right and kind of obvious, the second part(saving Raki or revenge on Destroyer) makes perfect sense when you consider that Priscilla remembers who he is.
I assume that this is the bit you are referring to?

I know that there are some translation difficulties with that bit, but even then I don't think mere memories of Raki matter. The Priscilla that fought Irene didn't have memory loss, and even in the Bethkitty scene it's clear that that is the dominant personality.

I'm willing to accede that Raki getting wounded may have been the trigger for the personality change, although the Destroyer's attack was probably sufficient motivation on its own. However, once that personality change took place, I don't think you can describe Priscilla's actions with words like "revenge." She's more like a very hungry mirror.

She moves on whimsy, appears to be attracted to strong youki, and responds to attacks. (And insults?) Other things she ignores. Compare this with this. Same exact behavior. The Riful-eating and Dauf-disemboweling are a slight departure from that, but not too much of one.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-12-29 at 02:23. Reason: Don't link to sites with licensed content.
Aimless is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 01:02   Link #277
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
While the first part is right and kind of obvious, the second part(saving Raki or revenge on Destroyer) makes perfect sense when you consider that Priscilla remembers who he is.
I assume that this is the bit you are referring to?

I know that there are some translation difficulties with that bit, but even then I don't think mere memories of Raki matter. The Priscilla that fought Irene didn't have memory loss, and even in the Bethkitty scene it's clear that that is the dominant personality.

I'm willing to accede that Raki getting wounded may have been the trigger for the personality change, although the Destroyer's attack was probably sufficient motivation on its own. However, once that personality change took place, I don't think you can describe Priscilla's actions with words like "revenge." She's more like a very hungry mirror.

She moves on whimsy, appears to be attracted to strong youki, and responds to attacks. (And insults?) Other things she ignores. Compare this with this. Same exact behavior. The Riful-eating and Dauf-disemboweling are a slight departure from that, but not too much of one.
I will agree that her Awakened malevolent personality is her dominant one - despite her having the strongest human personality due to her split-ness -, which goes without saying due to her status as an Awakened. Nevertheless, what I believe makes bringing up Raki so important, is the fact she acknowledges him at all.

In a nutshell, her AB personality is a killing machine that cares for nothing else except eating. I think it was you that said it was the most inhuman of monsters. When she regressed, she lost all her memories up till meeting with Isley, and Raki, as we know, helped her recovery as she enjoyed a few years of relative peace as she refuses her hunger and slowly remembers everything. Eventually, she cannot hold on anymore, and Raki getting speared is the last straw.

At this moment, we have once again, a killing machine, a rampaging beast that ate Ophelia's brother and who knows how many people....but she didn't eat Raki; he was right in front of her and could have been the first great meal, her AB side would love the scrumptious smell and taste coming from a morsel that all the yoma we've seen couldn't keep their hands off. Yet, instead, she eats everyone else and attacks key players to replenish herself, all the while, we see flashbacks and monologues from her.

I'm not saying she's after revenge(we have no idea what her goal is; to some people, she has none at all), but the fact is, her Awakened side, the side that she's been suppressing all these years, that killed Teresa and ate dozens of villages....actually stopped itself from eating Raki. Riful mentioned she didn't eat little girls, and while I won't go there(because it's a pretty complicated and gray issue I can't figure out), Raki is neither little or a girl, and all and all, based on everything we understand about this dominant personality and form, she has no reason NOT to eat him....to me, this is unbelievably huge.

Not to long ago, I also believed that she wants nothing more to eat right now, that she has no goal and I argued against Cyclone against this matter. That's changing now because this effect Raki has had on her, coupled with these constant remainders about him, seem to be adding up to something. The effect he's had on her is so large, it affects even the beast inside her. I don't know what she wants, but I'm no longer thinking food is at the top of her mind.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-12-29 at 02:24. Reason: Removed links.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 01:04   Link #278
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Charymeya....word of advice, you're asking to get banned if, every single month, you post a rant like a wildman.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 01:07   Link #279
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Aimless, I'm siding with Shieky and Cyclone here. The very fact that she can't stop think of Raki indicates nothing else. She wants Raki back, period. Cyclone said it very well...

Quote:
Yes, the behaviour she is exhibiting is deplorable, but it's the same behaviour you'd expect if saving Raki was the only improtant thing to her, and all other lives are secondary.
That isn't the Priscilla who killed Sophia and Noel, while nearly killing Irene. That Priscilla had no real motive other than they attacked her. This Priscilla gave Beth the chance to get out of her way.

On top of that she can recall remember parts of her past-self by being with Raki. Proving this wasn't something that went away upon there separation. She remembers how she felt with him and that she can recall parts of her past self with him. Even if only minutely Raki has restored just a bit of her humanity.

When Priscilla first arrived at Riful's location she didn't attack her but said she recalled sensing her before. Riful herself choose not to attack her in self-defense and was listening to her. However Duaf ignored Riful's warning, telling him to stay quite, and angered Priscilla... and things went down hill since Priscilla then classified them as a threat only good for one thing. Oops, that ones on you Duaf... your stupidity likely killed Riful and yourself.

I see your point of Priscilla not having memory loss upon awakening as moot. The point is that she came down with this symptom much later and is still now fighting to regain part of her humanity not her memories (though those are coming back as a result). This very much makes her a different person not the same being as you reason it.

So the big question is, since she has a track record of not out right attacking two targets... (three if you include Clare's group) Why did she show up at Clare's location? Food is unlikely since if that was her motivation than Beth/Alicia/Riful/Dauf would have died much quicker... since we know she had the power to make that happen. Priscilla also appeared so fast that the rods seemed to be standing still to her. At that speed she could have just killed Clare/Helen/Deneve before they could even react to her attack, especially with The Destroyer's yoki acting like a jamming device to all yoki sensors. (Ok, maybe not Clare but Helen and Deneve would be toast). Yet, Priscilla knew they were there and came up from behind them... so she could have very easily jumped them. Yet, she also seemed to be heading straight towards the ghosts and not the rods and at a calm walking pace from her arrival point (as if to let them be warned of her arrival). After all the Rods would offer more guts and from my understanding the scanlations translation is slightly wrong and Priscilla said that Riful "wont be tasty [but given the circumstances, I'll put up with it]"... not that the stronger her victim the more it fills her. So it's quantity over quality here... the rods win as a target. (I wonder if The Destroyer can fill her hunger? Lots of guts there...)
__________________
Ryus is offline  
Old 2009-12-29, 01:50   Link #280
SagaraSouske
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Anyone who believes she's just "snapped", you need to explain a few things:
- Why is Raki still alive? He should have been eaten too in a "snap" situation. Raki himself predicted as much.
- Why did Priscilla abandon Raki? (telling me she didn't notice the lone survivor in a town who's populace she wiped out, doesn't cut it.)
- Why is Priscilla eating untasty things? It'd be far simpler to speout wings, fly to the next town. This indicates that she's feeding for some other motivation than simply satisfying hunger since eating as much as possible as quickly as possible seems to be the order of the day.
I don't think she snapped. But I agree with you that the reason for her abandoning Raki is probably to try to kill the source of the rod that infected Raki. Rods do not effect her but they certainly effect Raki.

I don't think she is eating to restore power or youki. It's just that her hunger has been suppressed by a stronger urge. Once that is no longer in place, seven years of hunger comes back in full force. Destroyer is her goal but that doesn't mean she can't eat stuff along the way to satiate her hunger while she is passing through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
When you add it all up, I can't come up with a more plausible scenario than Priscilla feeding to restore her power in order to be able to fight Raciella in order to save Raki.

Yes, the behaviour she is exhibiting is deplorable, but it's the same behaviour you'd expect if saving Raki was the only improtant thing to her, and all other lives are secondary.

As for not eating Alicia - what makes you think she didn't after killing her? There are bits and pieces all over the ground (not just a body and a head). Otherwise it makes no sense why she'd kill Riful for the puposes of eating her, when she had an equally untasty Alicia right infront of her. Afterall - wasn't she hungry then?

As for talking - I don't know if that is what will happen. We've seen enough to know that Clare is pretty much dead if they fight now though. If 2 above AO level opponents attacking her simultaneously is not enough to deal significant damage, then Clare wont be able to either right now (short of anything but a full awakening [but if this happens, then Clare and Priscilla will take each other out, and no one will be left to do anything about Raciella(someone needs to take her out soon)]).
If Priscilla has gotten more of her memories back, it's natural for her to be curious as to why that particular youki - a youki she killed long ago, and one she holds responsible for turning her into an AB (something she hates) - is present near by. If Priscilla was not the least bit interested, I'd be very much surprised.
If she was eating to replenish power or youki, then she wouldn't have just let attacks injure her and waste energy to regenerate. If her youki level is low right now and she is ridiculously powerful as it is, I can't imagine what she would be like after feeding to replenish youki. It doesn't seem like that's the route this is going.

I don't think she sensed Teresa's youki yet, at least not until Clare nearly full awaken. Yagi is just putting Clare near Destroyer so that when Priscilla shows up to confront destroyer, the two will meet.

What I am curious is how she lost her memories in the first place, when she first awakened, she is clearly in full command of her memory and addressed Irene thus. And yet next time we see her, she wanders like a mindless child and only instinct self defense against Isley's attack cause her to fight back.

I also agree that Clare cannot win right now. The confrontation will be postponed.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic63006_2.gif
SagaraSouske is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.