AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-11, 08:33   Link #1
Fwarlord

Boku Girl

Boku Girl
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Gender Bender, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Supernatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaupdates
Mizuki gets confessed to by a boy in front of a special Mirror. Legend has it, that if you confess to someone you like in front of that mirror your wish comes true!

There is a slight Problem in this Equation: Mizuki is just a very feminine looking boy.

Also it seems that he caught the Attention of the Norse Trickster God Loki while glancing into the Mirror. Loki decides out of boredom to mess with Mizuki and turns him into a real Girl.

Hijinks ensue...
I just read this interesting manga so I made a thread to discuss about it. While the idea of a boy turning into a girl is nothing original, the author did a good job at making this series interested. There is no forced, cliche misunderstanding, instead, the romance and character development was handled very well, make you curious about what will happen to the characters and their relationship every chapters. Definitely a must-read to romance and gender bender fans.

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2014-07-11 at 08:59.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 08:55   Link #2
Chosen_Hero

Yeess!!!, finally someone made a thread, I was about to make one myself. I gotta say I'm not into the gender bender genre but this one actually works for me, love the character desing and the characters themselves (Dat troll).

I'm actually hoping he (or better yet she) stays as a girl, I think it would be a lot better in the end.

Dat last chapter though.