AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-10-31, 01:54   Link #1
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
Seiju no Kuni no Kinju Tsukai [Light / Web Novel]

Original Title: 聖樹の国の禁呪使い
Alternative Title: The Forbidden Spellcaster of the Sacred Tree Kingdom
Author: Shinozaki Kaoru (篠崎芳)
Illustrator: Shimesaba Kohada (〆鯖コハダ)
Publisher: Overlap Bunko
Publication Status: 1 volume, ongoing
Web Novel Link: Here
Translations: Here

Spoiler for Novel Cover Illustration:


Spoiler for Other Illustrations:


Spoiler for Synopsis:


I did a MT of chapter 1 of the light novel seeing how the first published volume was recently released and the plot did interest me. However, I don't know if I'll continue so I hope someone will be interested enough to take this on. Currently there are 120+ web novel chapters.

Last edited by Karoshi; 2014-11-13 at 02:27.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 03:12   Link #2
maniac88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Looks like the illustrator was the one who do dragonar.. no wonder it looks familiar,,
Now I wonder whether there is a tentacle rape scene in this story...
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 03:49   Link #3
Ddraig
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Look like instead of tentacle this one will have various chain bondage.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 04:00   Link #4
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
sorry but i can't see the c over and any illustration at all !!!!!
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 04:35   Link #5
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
sorry but i can't see the c over and any illustration at all !!!!!
I can.... the problem is probably with you
__________________
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 06:56   Link #6
SineMora
Wait for it...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In between time and space.
Forbidden huh? *imagines tentacle based powers (replace tentacle with vines)*
__________________

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 08:33   Link #7
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Where It's Legal to Marry Clara and Alice
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
This seems looks to be an interesting one. I can sense the power of "bondage" in this one.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:23   Link #8
serbian otaku #1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hole
Looks very interesting Gonna try reading it with GT...
__________________
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:38   Link #9
cadu_
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Basic Questions:
How OP is the MC?
Does he have and harem?(iif yes,is it like IS or like Mushoku Tensei?)
__________________
cadu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 13:04   Link #10
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Basic Questions:
How OP is the MC?
Does he have and harem?(iif yes,is it like IS or like Mushoku Tensei?)
I haven't read too far, but from what I saw in another thread, he does have a harem and since he is the only one who is able to use the Forbidden Arts, he must be OP.
Spoiler:


Spoiler for The Forbidden Art Itself:
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 18:51   Link #11
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
BionicArk and I decided to do a joint project on this, so you can expect more translated chapters coming your way.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 18:54   Link #12
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoshi View Post
I haven't read too far, but from what I saw in another thread, he does have a harem and since he is the only one who is able to use the Forbidden Arts, he must be OP.
Spoiler:


Spoiler for The Forbidden Art Itself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoshi View Post
BionicArk and I decided to do a joint project on this, so you can expect more translated chapters coming your way.
Glad to hear. By the looks of it, it seems the only obstacle to learning this forbidden magic is reading japanese. So does this mean any native worlder could use it if they learned japanese?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:00   Link #13
DarkSilverSky
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Hunting Fields
I wonder why did he read the paper to save himself really? Wasn't he planning on suicide anyways.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:02   Link #14
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
I wonder why did he read the paper to save himself really? Wasn't he planning on suicide anyways.
Yea. Sounds like some sort of asspull, but doesn't it make sense if we think about it? He's about to be killed and he suddenly sees a piece of parchment with his native language on it.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:11   Link #15
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
I took the synopsis from another thread, I guess I'll have to change it since it is misleading. The MC doesn't contemplate suicide, he just doesn't care if he dies. When "reincarnated" in another world, he sees this as a sign to restart his life. He later states that no matter how hard he tries, he won't get anywhere, but if he's in a different world, perhaps he can do something.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:15   Link #16
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoshi View Post
I took the synopsis from another thread, I guess I'll have to change it since it is misleading. The MC doesn't contemplate suicide, he just doesn't care if he dies. When "reincarnated" in another world, he sees this as a sign to restart his life. He later states that no matter how hard he tries, he won't get anywhere, but if he's in a different world, perhaps he can do something.
Reincarnated. Wasn't he just transported and turned back into a kid?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:18   Link #17
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Reincarnated. Wasn't he just transported and turned back into a kid?
Reason why I used quotes. Though transported would be a more appropriate term.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 19:32   Link #18
Karoshi
Forgetful Daydreamer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cloud Nine
Chapter 2 translated~ It'll be at the translations link at the opening post.
Karoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 11:20   Link #19
maniac88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
I wonder why did he read the paper to save himself really? Wasn't he planning on suicide anyways.
another 2 chapter before you get to know the answer...
Looking at the pastebin,, it looks like this novel isn't that popular...

btw, anybody wanna guess whose the black haired girl in the ilustration?
*hint:readthesynopsis
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 11:28   Link #20
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
another 2 chapter before you get to know the answer...
Looking at the pastebin,, it looks like this novel isn't that popular...

btw, anybody wanna guess whose the black haired girl in the ilustration?
*hint:readthesynopsis
The headmaster? Seriously? Ugh. I hate Dragonar's illustrator. Everyone looks like a damn kid and when the main character's such a goody two-shoes it gets even worse.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate universe, fantasy, magic

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.