AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-04, 04:38   Link #2001
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercrow108 View Post
Hardcore fans are scary
i respect how devoted them to their favorite chara but cutting it, when someone like me dying to buy one of these novel
i hope they just don't go to extreme violence or spaming the author like before
just wait till their favorite seiyuu to have boyfriends for real rage fest to begin...
Gundamx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 09:38   Link #2002
Wilshere

To be frank, if the story ends with a Manami ending I will personally go to Japan and kill Tsukasa Fushimi, I dont care who he chooses as long as it is not Manami.
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 11:54   Link #2003
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
To be frank, if the story ends with a Manami ending I will personally go to Japan and kill Tsukasa Fushimi, I dont care who he chooses as long as it is not Manami.
sry man, its actually kanako end.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 13:41   Link #2004
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
sry man, its actually kanako end.
All hail the lolicon Kyousuke?
Old 2013-06-04, 14:07   Link #2005
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
EDIT (other 'images of destruction' that I've missed : including a Kirino bedsheet or pillowcase if I'm not wrong?):
http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images...0602225522.jpg
The cuts are so nice that they don't feel particularly a wreck of rage
What I'm curious about is... if they hate Kirino (or rather, only support their chosen girl) so much, why do they have Kirino only merchandise like a dakimakura or bed sheet? I could understand if they were cutting up the covers of the books that had her on it, or some of the other images with posters that had the whole cast and the main cuts were on Kirino or whatever, but character specific merchandise?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 14:19   Link #2006
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What I'm curious about is... if they hate Kirino (or rather, only support their chosen girl) so much, why do they have Kirino only merchandise like a dakimakura or bed sheet? I could understand if they were cutting up the covers of the books that had her on it, or some of the other images with posters that had the whole cast and the main cuts were on Kirino or whatever, but character specific merchandise?
Fan's logic mate. Anything goes wrong with them they go nuts,well I'm short tempered but I would never get upset to an extent where I will rip my merchandise
Old 2013-06-04, 14:35   Link #2007
GDB

Quote:
Fan's logic mate. Anything goes wrong with them they go nuts,well I'm short tempered but I would never get upset to an extent where I will rip my merchandise
No, the point is, if they hate her that much, why do they have merchandise of her in the first place? Or do they specifically go out of their to purchase it so they can destroy it?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 14:43   Link #2008
Wilshere

Quote:
No, the point is, if they hate her that much, why do they have merchandise of her in the first place? Or do they specifically go out of their to purchase it so they can destroy it?
Well, I think it may be an other issue,maybe not liking the idea of it going the incest route and find it wrong and disgusting(although Im sure many want it)or just pure idiocy. Why will i destroy something I bought just cause of an anime???
Old 2013-06-04, 14:47   Link #2009
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
There's a pretty good theory that much of the destruction is trolling for the lulz. Then there's the mentally unstable fringe.
Old 2013-06-04, 15:42   Link #2010
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There's a pretty good theory that much of the destruction is trolling for the lulz. Then there's the mentally unstable fringe.
like people who buy ps3/xbos360...etc
in first day just to destroy it and stream it online
Gundamx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 16:29   Link #2011
Tennedealer22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
like people who buy ps3/xbos360...etc
in first day just to destroy it and stream it online
well, I do remember a gif where Kirino appeared on a laptop/notebook? screen, then it gets jabbed by a pointy object
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 02:49   Link #2012
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
well, I do remember a gif where Kirino appeared on a laptop/notebook? screen, then it gets jabbed by a pointy object
wow this going to far guys , their logic i just can't understand it, they are too devoted and make it as if the stories must go as their wishes
Old 2013-06-05, 10:04   Link #2013
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercrow108 View Post
wow this going to far guys , their logic i just can't understand it, they are too devoted and make it as if the stories must go as their wishes
Emotion trumps logic and throws it into a garbage can. Hence why I usually say that humans are the servants to their emotions.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:13   Link #2014
erdii

are those spoilers are true. during last two volumes of index there were true spoilers so ı was wondering credibility of spoilers.
Old 2013-06-05, 11:05   Link #2015
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Someone just posted a 'new' Kirino end spoiler. People are asking for images, but none so far. I would say the credibility is low, and everyone seems to be still in waiting and speculating mode. Incidentally, thanks to a troll, I got spoiled on some stuff for 'Attack on Titan"
Old 2013-06-05, 12:12   Link #2016
kazzuya13

I really like the prologue of volume 12. Where everyone became honest with each other. And the graduation will become a huge confession event.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:23   Link #2017
VTP-DDM

I've just read chapter three of Volume 11. Am I the only one that's bothered by Manami's advice for Kyousuke?

(I'll put this in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
VTP-DDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 13:14   Link #2018
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTP-DDM View Post
I've just read chapter three of Volume 11. Am I the only one that's bothered by Manami's advice for Kyousuke?

(I'll put this in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
I guess I am bothered but her advice was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" kind of thing. Meaning that she had her own self agenda along with wanting to help Kyousuke which is why she said what she did. Not sure if I'm correct at all with what I just said. :/
Old 2013-06-05, 13:29   Link #2019
VTP-DDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
I guess I am bothered but her advice was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" kind of thing. Meaning that she had her own self agenda along with wanting to help Kyousuke which is why she said what she did. Not sure if I'm correct at all with what I just said. :/
It's certain that Manami didn't really approve of what Kyousuke was doing, so I suppose it's possible that her advice was motivated partly out of her own self-agenda, too. It's hard to imagine her being that opportunistic, though, and that her advice wasn't mostly out of genuine concern and based off her own beliefs.
VTP-DDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:47   Link #2020
astray71

Quote:
Spoiler:

Either that or my analysis is completely off. I'm still crossing my fingers for Ayase though!
astray71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings