AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-10, 03:06   Link #2901
Wilshere

I read this somewhere about the part where Kirino crawls into Kyousuke's bed but I really dont know exactly what happens but these lines were said:
Kyousuke:I love you,be it as sister or not.
Kirino:I feel the same way.

Anyone can confirm this??? If what is said is true I think no need to argue anymore
Old 2013-06-10, 03:15   Link #2902
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Anyone can confirm this??? If what is said is true I think no need to argue anymore
I really don't think it will stop anyone. But yeah, I also heard that. I also don't really see how it changes anything.
Nothing "happens".
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 03:19   Link #2903
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
I really don't think it will stop anyone.
I was going to say the same thing. It won't really stop anyone. When Kyousuke proposed to her, the meaning is even clearer than that. There's no ambiguity in the book about how they feel, just about what exactly they decide to do about it in the end. (Oh... unless the implication was that they did something else during their "bed date"... in which case, yeah... "Nothing Happened (TM)".)
Old 2013-06-10, 03:31   Link #2904
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I was going to say the same thing. It won't really stop anyone. When Kyousuke proposed to her, the meaning is even clearer than that. There's no ambiguity in the book about how they feel, just about what exactly they decide to do about it in the end. (Oh... unless the implication was that they did something else during their "bed date"... in which case, yeah... "Nothing Happened (TM)".)
I tends to think whatever gonna happen, will happen in that Life Consulting session at night when Kirino returns (at the ends of the novel).

They may go back to chatting about games and such and becomes normal siblings.... Or just can't resist another few pecks here and there, and get a bit more steamy later on. We entirely will decide on that for ourselves....

...and i know which one i choose
Old 2013-06-10, 03:34   Link #2905
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

In terms of their feelings it's pretty clear. However I believe that the ending was left open to interpretation for the reader to interpret what kind of relationship they decided to have in the end, after thier life counseling. It's alluded that its up to you to interpret in the afterword.
Old 2013-06-10, 03:52   Link #2906
Wilshere

Dont think anyone of them want to lose each other to any other person after getting to ''good'' terms with each other,plus they have endless love for each other,and if you think they will continue doing small illicit actions like kissing i dont see that last forever,one day they will reach their limits and finally share their feelings.
Old 2013-06-10, 04:37   Link #2907
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Dont think anyone of them want to lose each other to any other person after getting to ''good'' terms with each other,plus they have endless love for each other,and if you think they will continue doing small illicit actions like kissing i dont see that last forever,one day they will reach their limits and finally share their feelings.
Yeah, I think so too.They will never let it happen that one of them gets another boyfriend/girlfriend.This means that both of them going to die alone or they get together after all.For Kyousuke it is Kirino or no one and for Kirino it is Kyousuke or no one.And just like you stated, I think that they will not stop with their illicit actions (they will go further).I mean they are humans after all and humans are always horny.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:47   Link #2908
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
Yeah, I think so too.They will never let it happen that one of them gets another boyfriend/girlfriend.This means that both of them going to die alone or they get together after all.For Kyousuke it is Kirino or no one and for Kirino it is Kyousuke or no one.And just like you stated, I think that they will not stop with their illicit actions (they will go further).I mean they are humans after all and humans are always horny.
I think Kirino would be fine with a BF, who has a cute little imouto
Old 2013-06-10, 04:50   Link #2909
Wilshere

Quote:
I think a better title than ''incest'' for this series is ''pure love'', they just love each other and I dont think there is much lust just LOVE but of course it will lead to further actions which they are ok with as long as they are both together.
Kirino<3 Kyousuke
Kyousuke<3 Kirino
Best couple ever I must say
Old 2013-06-10, 04:53   Link #2910
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I think a better title than ''incest'' for this series is ''pure love'', they just love each other and I dont think there is much lust just LOVE but of course it will lead to further actions which they are ok with as long as they are both together.
Kirino<3 Kyousuke
Kyousuke<3 Kirino
Best couple ever I must say
Well,especially Kyousuke want to go further at some point.I mean he is a first rate Hentai and thinks since the first volume that Kirino is hot/cute.And Kirino plays eroge,so...
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 04:57   Link #2911
Wilshere

Quote:
Well,especially Kyousuke want to go further at some point.I mean he is a first rate Hentai and thinks since the first volume that Kirino is hot/cute.And Kirino plays eroge,so...
I think you must be specific ''Imouto eroge'' where the Imouto loves her brother greatly,anyway they are the cutest couple ever,they just suit each other,they also synchronize lol
Old 2013-06-10, 06:06   Link #2912
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

As much as I love Ayase, I'm quite satisfied with the ending (ie. she is rejected) because I don't hope that high for her end in the first place.

My only objections are the 'rape Kyousuke' stuff and the rejection part. Sure the 'rape Kyousuke' part is hilarious, but it was so out-of-character for Ayase. I could understand if it happens on the second PSP game where she wants to be more assertive and bold to get rid of her insecurities on her relationship with Kyousuke (or maybe if she was asked him to strip just for his shirt like on Ntype's doujin XD), but the canonverse version of her forcing Kyousuke to strip just so she could wash his underpants, that's just dumb even if the reason was because Kirino told her to take care of him, as serious as she is to do her job.

While for the rejection, my disappointment is it doesn't have illustration. That was the closure for Ayase, so isn't it right to give illustration for that? Now I just hope the anime will have this part so I can have proper visualization

Thanks SigUp for your effort of the quick translation

Quote:
But that aside, I think the general idea is to get people to play the PS3 game (and the PSP games) to get the ending they want.
I'm confused about the concept of the Happy End game. It's "produce your (imouto) idol" concept sounds like they don't have any story to balance the game play that lead to proper 'if'/alternate conclusion of the LN counterpart.

Plus, since we control Kyousuke whom now is the manager, isn't that means if this does end with Kyousuke in relationship with girl we chose (under assumption we choose the girl from the beginning), wouldn't that make the girl's fans (in that fictional in-game SNS board) rage because their idol is NTR-ed by her manager?
Old 2013-06-10, 06:25   Link #2913
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I'm confused about the concept of the Happy End game. It's "produce your (imouto) idol" concept sounds like they don't have any story to balance the game play that lead to proper 'if'/alternate conclusion of the LN counterpart.
I think it will be a blend of story and game elements, where you'll have to clear certain requirements in the game to advance the story, and if you play your cards right, you'll get to the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Plus, since we control Kyousuke whom now is the manager, isn't that means if this does end with Kyousuke in relationship with girl we chose (under assumption we choose the girl from the beginning), wouldn't that make the girl's fans (in that fictional in-game SNS board) rage because their idol is NTR-ed by her manager?
Sounds like a secret between the two of them, and a good reason for some more "life consultation"!
Old 2013-06-10, 06:43   Link #2914
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
I think it will be a blend of story and game elements, where you'll have to clear certain requirements in the game to advance the story, and if you play your cards right, you'll get to the end.
I know. It's more or less an If-universe like Ore no Imouto Maker EX bonus game from original PSP game. But my point is the whole game, so far at least, looks like it doesn't have anything to do with the last novel, plot-wise.

With the current concept and info from HD game it's more like they betray the fans. Rather than making another visual novel that take place at some point of recent novel so fans can choose alternate take of the ending, like the concept of Portable PSP game series, they make a spin off-y, idol raising game instead. I think most fans would rather to get another visual novel game, even if it resets the story PSP game had.

Looks like the "Happy End" title doesn't refer to "(true/serious) happy end you can choose different than the canon novel" after all, but a sub-title they made up just to underline it's a hi-def (HD) Oreimo game, happy-go-lucky end

Ah btw I understand if you move this post to the game thread if it's more appropriate there.

Quote:
Sounds like a secret between the two of them, and a good reason for some more "life consultation"!
LOL XDD
Old 2013-06-10, 06:44   Link #2915
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

Part 4 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 4 Chapter 3:

Last edited by Kakurin-san; 2013-06-10 at 07:02.
Kakurin-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 06:55   Link #2916
seangel92

I saw Kirino and Kuroneko naked in the PS3 Game "Happy End".
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 06:58   Link #2917
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 4 Chapter 3:

Spoiler for Part 4 Chapter 3:
Doing a great job as always,good read and I think the end of the chapter comes after this or is there more events?
Old 2013-06-10, 07:02   Link #2918
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

Quote:
Doing a great job as always,good read and I think the end of the chapter comes after this or is there more events?
Remember, I did skip a few parts before the Kyousuke-Kuroneko confrontation. This is the final missing part. So indeed, afterwards we will return to the 24th December. The Chinese guy is probably working on it right now, he was busy before.
Old 2013-06-10, 07:04   Link #2919
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Remember, I did skip a few parts before the Kyousuke-Kuroneko confrontation. This is the final missing part. So indeed, afterwards we will return to the 24th December. The Chinese guy is probably working on it right now, he was busy before.
Thx,that is what I am looking forward to,his confession and nothing else!!!
Old 2013-06-10, 07:25   Link #2920
Kakurin-san
Formerly known as SigUp

The Chinese guy has just completed Chapter 3, I'll start working on it. But as it is a huge chunk of text, please be patient.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings