AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 10:42   Link #3341
TkMacintosh

I'm going to keep my expectations low as well here...but if I don't like how the 10 year time skip went...

My head canon will follow Starting Today, Siblings can get married and it's sequel: Siblings can really get Married today as events following shortly after the end of the novel.

Good chance that I'll be fine with the 10 year time skip event, but this is just in case...

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-13 at 22:15. Reason: don't link to sites that contain illegal manga scanlations
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:43   Link #3342
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I would say, try to keep it low. Me personally, I don't have high expectations, after those supposed spoilers. Well, on the other hand, I'm quite content with the ending (well, though I haven't read it yet, so this is a temporary opinion).
So what were the rumors then?
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:47   Link #3343
seangel92

In the time skip we could see Kyosuke with a scar in his eye and Kirino saying "SUPEEEEEEEEER" while she is shooting laser beams with her tits.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:51   Link #3344
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
I'm going to keep my expectations low as well here...but if I don't like how the 10 year time skip went...

My head canon will follow Starting Today, Siblings can get married and it's sequel: Siblings can really get Married today as events following shortly after the end of the novel.

Good chance that I'll be fine with the 10 year time skip event, but this is just in case...
That was hilarious, although for some reason I feel like that should be in the facfiction thread . Anyhow I agree with everyone else on here. The fact that the 10 year time skip is coming with the BlueRay makes me think it will either hold nothing substantial or just some hints that only novel readers will get. I am kind of leaning a little towards the later but that might be me being biased in hoping to see a little about what comes after all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
In the time skip we could see Kyosuke with a scar in his eye and Kirino saying "SUPEEEEEEEEER" while she is shooting laser beams with her tits.
I am sorry, what?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-13 at 22:16. Reason: edit links in quote
Soverence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:54   Link #3345
Wilshere

Quote:
If Kyousuke will turn into that ''Maschera'' character and Kirino into ''Meruru'' then maybe,whats wrong with your imagination mate?!!??!?!
Old 2013-06-13, 10:59   Link #3346
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
That was hilarious, although for some reason I feel like that should be in the facfiction thread . Anyhow I agree with everyone else on here. The fact that the 10 year time skip is coming with the BlueRay makes me think it will either hold nothing substantial or just some hints that only novel readers will get. I am kind of leaning a little towards the later but that might be me being biased in hoping to see a little about what comes after all of this.

I am sorry, what?
One piece reference
Old 2013-06-13, 11:01   Link #3347
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
is it just me or does Kyousuke really likes the smell of his sister?!
Well, Kirino is the one who wants his uniform.

Spoilers
Spoiler for canon
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 11:03   Link #3348
seangel92

Quote:
If Kyousuke will turn into that ''Maschera'' character and Kirino into ''Meruru'' then maybe,whats wrong with your imagination mate?!!??!?!
I see that you don't see one piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...vbPCssM8#t=13s
Old 2013-06-13, 11:04   Link #3349
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

Quote:
I would rather look at Kirino in Black Meruru and Ayase in Thanatos outfit together
Old 2013-06-13, 11:06   Link #3350
Wilshere

Quote:
I see that you don't see one piece.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...vbPCssM8#t=13s
And Im sure this is not the place to talk about One Piece lol
Old 2013-06-13, 11:07   Link #3351
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturEngel View Post
I would rather look at Kirino in Black Meruru and Ayase in Thanatos outfit together
''Konno Hentai''
Old 2013-06-13, 11:10   Link #3352
seangel92

Quote:
And Im sure this is not the place to talk about One Piece lol
Was a joke, a joke with the Oreimo time skip.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:25   Link #3353
jandkas

Although I only came to this forum recently, I am going to miss this forum's livelihood too now that Oreimo is done. It has been a good ride and discussion with all of you, may we continue to cherish the things and hobbies we love and continue good discussion and civil debate.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:40   Link #3354
ExXentriK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Although I only came to this forum recently, I am going to miss this forum's livelihood too now that Oreimo is done. It has been a good ride and discussion with all of you, may we continue to cherish the things and hobbies we love and continue good discussion and civil debate.
Actually this particular thread has been more lively since the vol.12 release due to speculations
Old 2013-06-13, 11:42   Link #3355
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXentriK View Post
Actually this particular thread has been more lively since the vol.12 release due to speculations
And I will cherish the lasting moments
Old 2013-06-13, 11:42   Link #3356
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Its still not over tho,well at least the anime and the discussion will just keep on going until it finishes.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:45   Link #3357
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

I'll cherish the arguments we had the most

It will be sad though when there will be not a lot of activity because this is the end of the Oreimo universe. Unless by some miracle the author decides to extend it somewhere with side stories.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 11:52   Link #3358
dragon1412

you guys are too pessimistic, when the author new work is published and have an anime, i'm pretty sure that everyone here will jump into the new thread
dragon1412 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 11:57   Link #3359
Wilshere

Although there are a lot of interesting anime and novels out there still,but for some reason Oreimo has that special thing,you just dont want it to end,been interesting and stuff,just hard to forget about it. I am sure I wil never forget about it.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:57   Link #3360
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
you guys are too pessimistic, when the author new work is published and have an anime, i'm pretty sure that everyone here will jump into the new thread
Dunno, I pretty much watched Oreimo for the imouto.
If it is funny like this, I'll be happy to watch it though.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings