AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Old 2013-06-13, 16:18   Link #3401
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
haha it continues to kirino saying that he was gros for meaning it but, damn that was an intense scene haha!
Stop trying to entice me to read the summaries, full translation is the only way to roll for me.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 16:20   Link #3402
Sakura_Tsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruldan View Post
She used to call him "anta" all the time, to his endless irritation (you know, "anata" is not exclusively used to call your husband).

FWIW, after reading ending alone, it looked rather open to interpretation. But with the rest of volume progressively translated (thanks@SigUp), it more and more looks very much NOT open (that is, almost no chance for them to return to "normal siblings" relationship; sure, they can tone down it for awhile, but not for long, and sure not for 10 years, LOL).
That's excatly how I think about it. There are too many hints in volume 12. That make you think: Is it really an open ending?

let's wait for the full translation of volume 12, 19th (10 years after) of June and the animation of volume 12 (hopefully). To be sure about the ending.

I CAN'T WAAAIITTT !!!

Last edited by Sakura_Tsuki; 2013-06-13 at 16:35.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 16:21   Link #3403
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Stop trying to entice me to read the summaries, full translation is the only way to roll for me.
Hahaha but the next part was litterly 5 lines more or so, didnt put it in because it wouldve lessened the cuteness :P

And onto volume 3 I think I can put up with the wait again, my resolution has been restored finding that such cute stuff are hidden in the books and not in the anime!
DevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 16:24   Link #3404
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
That's excatly how I think about it. There are too many hints in volume 12. That make you think: Is it really an open ending?

let's wait for the full translation, 19th of June and the animation. To be sure about the ending.

I CAN'T WAAAIITTT !!!
19th of june is when the translation or the anime comes out?
Old 2013-06-13, 16:25   Link #3405
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Hahaha but the next part was litterly 5 lines more or so, didnt put it in because it wouldve lessened the cuteness :P

And onto volume 3 I think I can put up with the wait again, my resolution has been restored finding that such cute stuff are hidden in the books and not in the anime!
It's packed tight with it, still not sure what I think about volume 12 since I'm only working with a broad view of it.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:33   Link #3406
Sakura_Tsuki

Quote:
19th of june is when the translation or the anime comes out?
no, 19th of june is when the 10 years after story will come out. That hopefully will provide us with some answers.

As for the animation. Every week we have a new episode. you know the drill.......

EDIT: sorry DevG i have edited my post. Reading it again. It was a bit confusing there.

Last edited by Sakura_Tsuki; 2013-06-13 at 17:00.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:36   Link #3407
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
no, 19th of june is when the 10 years after story will come out. That hopefully will provide us with some answers.

As for the animation. Every week we have a new episode. you know the drill.......
ohh yah i do haha, I just thought there was an official date for the translation of volume 12 :P

Hmm, Volume 3 seems to be more oreintated on side line stories, the novel arch. Im hestitant to start as Im not expecting much cuteness, so that really makes me want to skip it and go to the part where kirino flys away and kyosuke goes after her!

2 Volumes to go, aha,

Anyways back to reading Vol 3

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-13 at 22:25. Reason: merge double-post
Old 2013-06-13, 16:44   Link #3408
Sakura_Tsuki

Quote:
It's packed tight with it, still not sure what I think about volume 12 since I'm only working with a broad view of it.
I want to say a thing to you.

I respect you for not giving into temptation and start reading the summaries. But you choose instead to wait till the full translation.

If it's me I can't refuse it. Even if it's a summary. I want to know!!!!

Last edited by Sakura_Tsuki; 2013-06-13 at 17:10.
Old 2013-06-13, 16:49   Link #3409
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Put this on first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EvFdp8vws

OH MY GOD! READ THIS ! TRUST ME! ITS THE PART WHERE KYOSUKE TELLS AYASE HE LOVES HIS SISTER!

this is afterward at home, Omg the anime didnt even put the best parts!

YESSSSSS! THIS MADE THE WHOLE VOLUME 2 worth reading!!! Espicially while listening to the main op instrumental, Got me super pumped!! YES KIRINO!! .

They used this for the last DVD/BD Commentary Episode. Was pretty funny to watch.
Old 2013-06-13, 18:31   Link #3410
KronosPlasma

I just what to say I don't mind the ending the the siblings being together.
I just feel it didn't need it or should I say I think it don't need the heavy incessantly tone.
Will that's what I was getting trows the need. I would have much more preferred them reconnecting after so long apart. Kirino sharing her true feelings and kyosuke
understand and accepting them. With out the wedding and awkwardness that was
starting to come up. Them wanting or is it feel like they should do more "romantic" this with each other like other couples. To me it felt like a good story of long lost bother and sister reuniting and patching up the past.

Well that's my view of the story. 10 year future I don't thing they stay together as a couple but come to an understanding and move on in life.

Thank you for you time I'm glade I found you all for better the 4chan.
Kirino fans there try to kill all the treads with her.

oh one last thing can someone turn this in to a avatar I've tried an fail repeatedly
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 18:40   Link #3411
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronosPlasma View Post
I just what to say I don't mind the ending the the siblings being together.
I just feel it didn't need it or should I say I think it don't need the heavy incessantly tone.
Will that's what I was getting trows the need. I would have much more preferred them reconnecting after so long apart. Kirino sharing her true feelings and kyosuke
understand and accepting them. With out the wedding and awkwardness that was
starting to come up. Them wanting or is it feel like they should do more "romantic" this with each other like other couples. To me it felt like a good story of long lost bother and sister reuniting and patching up the past.

Well that's my view of the story. 10 year future I don't thing they stay together as a couple but come to an understanding and move on in life.

Thank you for you time I'm glade I found you all for better the 4chan.
Kirino fans there try to kill all the treads with her.

oh one last thing can someone turn this in to a avatar I've tried an fail repeatedly
I feel the same as you, I'd have liked it more if they reconnected without going romantic.

Also I resized the picture it should work now
Old 2013-06-13, 19:05   Link #3412
seangel92

I think that if one of them were adopted, none of you would complain with they going in a romantic way in a future.

Don't say that you don't care about the incest. Don't lie.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 19:09   Link #3413
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
I think that if one of them were adopted, none of you would complain with they going in a romantic way in a future.

Don't say that you don't care about the incest. Don't lie.
not everything has to be about sex and romance to be good you know
Old 2013-06-13, 19:20   Link #3414
seangel92

Quote:
not everything has to be about sex and romance to be good you know
Who said anything about sex? If you didn't want a romance, you should not have seen Oreimo, it was obvious since the VN that Kyosuke had to make a route that this is a romance history. And the winner is Kirino, so I don't know why you complain.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:05   Link #3415
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Who said anything about sex? If you didn't want a romance, you should not have seen Oreimo, it was obvious since the VN that Kyosuke had to make a route that this is a romance history. And the winner is Kirino, so I don't know why you complain.
Yeah it's obvious... with hindsight
Old 2013-06-13, 20:14   Link #3416
KronosPlasma

Quote:
I feel the same as you, I'd have liked it more if they reconnected without going romantic.

Also I resized the picture it should work now
thank you for your help and time.
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:15   Link #3417
seangel92

Quote:
Yeah it's obvious... with hindsight
This is fiction, love is love, incest? w/e. I would prefer that their parents would say to them that one is adopted or they are cousins at the end but the autor said with 2 eggs : "NOP! Fuck the police!" xD
Old 2013-06-13, 20:19   Link #3418
liemtodaisu

Quote:
This is fiction, love is love, incest? w/e. I would prefer that their parents would say to them that one is adopted or they are cousins at the end but the autor said with 2 eggs : "NOP! Fuck the police" xD
Gay marriage is getting approved everywhere through time though still there are protests. It's just a matter of time incest comes to follows .
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:31   Link #3419
jandkas

So is the ten years later special a novel?
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:34   Link #3420
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
Gay marriage is getting approved everywhere through time though still there are protests. It's just a matter of time incest comes to follows .
Um, no - that really isn't how it works. Two entirely different situations. I suspect true polyamory might be easier to get in the docket. (the kind where no one is being dominated, sold, enslaved, etc.)

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings