AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-14, 12:23   Link #3561
Wilshere

I think the game ''sister maker'' contained 6 different characters who dont look alike right? Kirino-Ayase-Kuroneko-Manami-Kanako-Sakurai = 6 . In the end Kirino won lol
Old 2013-06-14, 12:27   Link #3562
SigUp
Lovely Kiririn

Part 2 Last Chapter

Spoiler for Part 2 Last Chapter:
Old 2013-06-14, 12:32   Link #3563
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 2 Last Chapter

Hmm nice very nice,he is already getting everyone's support. Thx again for your good job.
Old 2013-06-14, 12:33   Link #3564
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Part 2 Last Chapter

Nice part,but actually kinda lame at the same time.Nothing really happened.But great that Sena is on the Kousaka-siblings side.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:54   Link #3565
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
no problem here, but it seem like he wrote the novel like an Galge game with Kirino is the main heroine and he also stated that there will not alway be good path before her, so i think this confirmed a Kirino end.
P.S; i'm actually more interested in the author new work, seeing as it's in progressed already.
Kirino and Kyosuke still in love? What interpretation won?
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 13:51   Link #3566
zubalikei

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412
───12巻は全体的に美少女ゲーム(ギャルゲー)を意識した構成になっていて、原点に帰った印 象を受けま す。
vol 12 is written like a bishoujo game(Galge), make an impression like return to the beginning.
His answer:
伏見:そうですね。狙って1巻っぽいシーンを書いています。すべてに決着をつけて禁断の道に突 っ込むという 痛快な物語は、電撃文庫で、直接描くのは、とても難しいですし、桐乃を幸せにするエンドにしよ うと決めた以 上、彼女の今後には、可能な限り良いレールを敷いてやらなくてはいけないし……非常に悩みまし た。結果は、 読んでいただいたとおりなのですが、再読する方向けに、蛇足ながらコメントさせていただくと、
That's right, i'm writing a scene like vol 1, in dengenki Bunko, to write direcly is difficult, even more than kirino happy end, in her future,it's never always good rail.. (reru, i'm not good at katakana, ask someone to confirm it)make me feel troubled, the end is as you have read, but you can re-read and comment your own views.

・「完全なる桐乃エンド」
Complete Kirino end
・「最初の人生相談と同じように、兄妹は、二人だけの秘密を抱えて終わる」
like the life consultation, the two siblings holding a secret at the end.

12巻は、そんなお話です
volume 12, is that kind of story.

i quite confident in my jpese but not my english so if there are any prob please tell me
I don't know if understand the bolded text correctly ...
Is the autor saying
1) the definitive end is that apresented in volume 12 (like spoiled back)
2) and it is a Kirino end
3) and we are free to read and re-read it just to understand in any way?

In other words: there is not a conclusion about the way Kirino e Kyousuke handled their relationship except that created by the readers imagination?

Last edited by zubalikei; 2013-06-14 at 13:55. Reason: correcting sentence... sorry
zubalikei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:05   Link #3567
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubalikei View Post
Quote:

Is the autor saying
1) the definitive end is that apresented in volume 12 (like spoiled back)
2) and it is a Kirino end
3) and we are free to read and re-read it just to understand in any way?

In other words: there is not a conclusion about the way Kirino e Kyousuke handled their relationship except that created by the readers imagination?
We should probably wait for a translation we can understand.
From a different source:
Quote:
Basically he says they've gone as far as they can in the sibling relationship without any legal issues (which means we would get a full incest pregnant end if the publisher would let him do it). It was Kirino end and their romatic relationship continues in secret.
Of course, that also includes a subjective opinion, but the guy can read the Japanese and I think anything helps at this point.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:27   Link #3568
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubalikei View Post
It's mostly just a translation issue. There's nothing about "you can comment your own views", he's just saying that he's adding his own comments as the author.

The question is commenting on how the end of the light novels has the feel of a galge, and the sense of a return to the start.

And the author says:
That's true. I wrote it to be similar to scenes from Volume 1. Writing an intense story that clearly goes down the forbidden path is really difficult in Dengeki Bunko, but given that I decided to give Kirino a happy ending, I still needed to set her future on as good a path as possible. It was extremely tricky. The result is as you can see in the book, but if I were to add my own redundant comments for those who want to re-read it, I would say:

- A Complete Kirino Ending
- Just like the Life Consultations that started it all, the story ends with the siblings having a shared secret.

That's what Volume 12 is about.

---

As he said, his summary doesn't really say anything the novel didn't already imply, but he just makes it a bit more clear that the Life Consultation at the end is because they have a new secret to share (linked to Kyousuke's kiss), and that the ending gives Kirino the happiest ending he figured he could get away with.

But, in the end, although this points to the author's intentions in writing it that way, it obviously still doesn't stop people from forming their own predictions about what they believe will happen after that.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-14 at 14:46.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:42   Link #3569
Ricadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
As he said, his summary doesn't really say anything the novel didn't already imply, but he just makes it a bit more clear that the Life Consultation at the end is because they have a new secret to share (linked to Kyousuke's kiss), and that the ending gives Kirino the happiest ending he figured he could get away with.

But, in the end, although this points to the author's intentions in writing it that way, it obviously still doesn't stop people from forming their own predictions about what they believe will happen after that.
There were definitely heavy implications for this kind of ending, but now that it has been set in stone I feel much better for some reason. But like he said, Oreimo can't really delve that far into the heavy drama, so we can't ever really know what will happen after that.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:43   Link #3570
SigUp
Lovely Kiririn

Quote:
Well, that's the way people work. People always have their own imagination, and as long as the door is not 100% foolproof closed, there will always be people forming their own ideas.
Spoiler for Comparison to Code Geass R2:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-14 at 14:50. Reason: Added spoiler tags just to be safe
SigUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:44   Link #3571
s0beit
kiririn.me

Quote:
Part 2 Last Chapter

That is a Skype conversation I would like to have seen. I can only imagine the cuteness.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 15:03   Link #3572
Sakura_Tsuki

Quote:
It's mostly just a translation issue. There's nothing about "you can comment your own views", he's just saying that he's adding his own comments as the author.

The question is commenting on how the end of the light novels has the feel of a galge, and the sense of a return to the start.

And the author says:
That's true. I wrote it to be similar to scenes from Volume 1. Writing an intense story that clearly goes down the forbidden path is really difficult in Dengeki Bunko, but given that I decided to give Kirino a happy ending, I still needed to set her future on as good a path as possible. It was extremely tricky. The result is as you can see in the book, but if I were to add my own redundant comments for those who want to re-read it, I would say:

- Just like the Life Consultations that started it all, the story ends with the siblings having a shared secret.

---

I love this author even more. That totally confirms it for me. Live counseling is the key . Can't wait for his next work.
Sakura_Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 15:09   Link #3573
zubalikei

Talking

Quote:

And the author says:

---

Thanks Virox and Relentlessflame.
I am more calm after your reponses.
I think a happy end to Kirino's point of view really would be stay together with who she loves. Its the reason because I strongly inclinated to believe that she and Kyousuke will develop more the romantic side of their relationship.
It not makes me totally satisfied but it was ever the most probably thing to happen.

Lets wait more news!
zubalikei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 15:28   Link #3574
Wilshere

Quote:

And the author says:

---

Very happy with this conclusion as it supports our evidence from the final Volume.
Now to send off this great series,make sure you animate it completely,anything but that would be a disappointment.
Old 2013-06-14, 15:30   Link #3575
s0beit
kiririn.me

Also should be mentioned that their relationship was hardly a secret before, as they told [almost] everyone about it. I think there's only one shared secret they can have, but I wonder if people will deny it~
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 15:30   Link #3576
seangel92

Is this a win to the KirixKyosuke's fans?
Old 2013-06-14, 15:32   Link #3577
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
Also should be mentioned that their relationship was hardly a secret before, as they told [almost] everyone about it. I think there's only one shared secret they can have, but I wonder if people will deny it~
I wonder who you mean

Edit: Also no one ever answered my question as to whether the marriage ceremony they had was a secret. (before you hit me for being stupid remember I'm waiting on full translations so details escape me)
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 15:44   Link #3578
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Edit: Also no one ever answered my question as to whether the marriage ceremony they had was a secret. (before you hit me for being stupid remember I'm waiting on full translations so details escape me)
I'm still going to hit you for being stupid. This is a novel thread. Read the information presented about what's in the novels so you can be part of the discussion. If you won't read the novels or the summaries, then wait until the full translations before you participate in discussion or speculation, because otherwise you're operating without the necessary information to make informed commentary.
Old 2013-06-14, 15:46   Link #3579
seangel92

I want to see all the cuteness of Vol.12 animated in 3 OVAs :3
Old 2013-06-14, 15:49   Link #3580
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
I'm still going to hit you for being stupid. This is a novel thread. Read the information presented about what's in the novels so you can be part of the discussion. If you won't read the novels or the summaries, then wait until the full translations before you participate in discussion or speculation, because otherwise you're operating without the necessary information to make informed commentary.
Nice, well hey man I've read a lot of the spoilers and some of the quick translations but excuse me for having opinions that don't match yours and wanting to read a translation that isn't done quickly. You've said many times we have to wait for the full translations to be sure about things.

Didn't even bother answering the question either
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings