AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-06-16, 06:01   Link #3721
Solafighter
Hige

I just read the final chapter... It blew me away. I mean, what the hell did I just read... Honestly...
Old 2013-06-16, 06:35   Link #3722
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I just read the final chapter... It blew me away. I mean, what the hell did I just read... Honestly...
A incest love story.

Last edited by seangel92; 2013-06-16 at 06:46.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 06:53   Link #3723
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
Well, I think they will cut off many Ayase parts in the next episode.They will probably cover the party pretty well and then really quickly move forward to the stalker incident and at last the confession of Ayase.Remember, the author originally intended to cut off the Ayase parts from season 2 (what is almost the case).
I'm not even sure they'll include a lot of the stalker incident. The party is a pretty big deal and it'll take probably at least 10min, plus the added taking care of Kyousuke. I suppose they could condense the stalker thing in the next 10ish min though. The whole thing seems superfluous with knowledge of where things go but I suppose it needs to be done to at least show it is clear why Ayase falls in love with him.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 07:04   Link #3724
Solafighter
Hige

After re-reading the last chapter and the last 7 pages of this thread, I have to agree, that this ending is indeed a very good one. I was expecting an ending, which doesn't conclude a break up of the official couple relationship and was then rather confused of this sudden turn of events.

If this is truly a happy ending for Kirino and Kyousuke, or not, I'm not sure. In order to not get seperated by their parents, if they find out, they have to hide some part of their love and seal it away deep down their heart. They both know, how much they love eachother, but as for my part, I wouldn't be satisfied just by this. Not at all.
Old 2013-06-16, 07:20   Link #3725
seangel92

Quote:
After re-reading the last chapter and the last 7 pages of this thread, I have to agree, that this ending is indeed a very good one. I was expecting an ending, which doesn't conclude a break up of the official couple relationship and was then rather confused of this sudden turn of events.

If this is truly a happy ending for Kirino and Kyousuke, or not, I'm not sure. In order to not get seperated by their parents, if they find out, they have to hide some part of their love and seal it away deep down their heart. They both know, how much they love eachother, but as for my part, I wouldn't be satisfied just by this. Not at all.
The autor let us their future life to our imagination. They could live together in a flat or house like roommaters to outside eyes and they would have their relationship without problems with the rest (Loving in secret).
Old 2013-06-16, 08:27   Link #3726
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
However for Ayase there might be a degree of getting used to the fact that kirino dated her brother also her reaction was never shown but still she got used to the fact kirino was a otaku with the hobby of collecting eroge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, with Ayase, I assume the main thing is that she's going to want some time to get over the loss of her first crush. After some time has passed, maybe she'll be able look back on the whole thing and smile, but I assume that she's going to want some space from Kyousuke for the time being, no matter who he decided to start going out with. The fact that he's chose her best friend and his sister makes it extra painful.

As you said, Kuroneko at least had a clearer picture of Kirino's feelings, and had somewhat prepared herself even if that didn't take the pain away. So she's had a lot more time to process it than Ayase did, even if it still hurt like hell when it actually happened.
The one who told Ayase was Kirino, right? I noticed that some events and/or dialogues were already used on both PSP games, so I think even if PSP games aren't canon but how characters react there is how they react on the canon/LN. On Kirino route from second game, when Kyousuke and Kirino told Ayase that they are dating, Ayase are fine with it after she understands that they aren't blood-related, since what make Ayase against the idea was if there's actually incestuous relationship. Now, taking to consideration on chapter 6 of last volume that Kirino seems doesn't mind telling Manami about her 'agreement' with Kyousuke to be a lover only until the graduation (but that time Kyousuke stop her), so maybe when Kirino told Ayase she and Kyousuke are lover she also told her about the agreement to calm Ayase down (maybe even told Ayase that it was her idea, not Kyousuke's) so Ayase won't track Kyousuke and gets all stabby

Beside, I think at that point, after her chapter on vol 9 plus after her talk with Kuroneko, Ayase already knows about Kirino's feeling towards Kyousuke just like Kuroneko.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:15   Link #3727
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
This. I think they will fit the entire volume into the last TV episode. The entire process of him convincing Sakurai can be shortened, the most important thing of the Sakurai story is her injury with the crushing effect on Kyousuke. It will probably have the feeling of being a little bit rushed, but I don't mind as long as volume 12 gets the time.
So there will be no actual conclusion or will they add stuff to make it somewhat clearer?
Old 2013-06-16, 11:18   Link #3728
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
So there will be no actual conclusion or will they add stuff to make it somewhat clearer?
There will probably be a cliffhanger at the end of the TV run and not a conclusion. Most likely after Kyousuke saying there is someone else he loves. The OVA's probably will cover all of volume 12.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:24   Link #3729
kentasaiba

But is it really possible to cover a whole Volume in one episode?
Old 2013-06-16, 11:28   Link #3730
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentasaiba View Post
But is it really possible to cover a whole Volume in one episode?
Honestly not a lot truly happens in volume 11, preface it with a few minutes at Manami's with their talk. A little over half the episode can be used discussing the past Kyousuke, cutting out less than necessary scenes, then the reuniting and confession at the end. Alternatively they can make the first OVA have a bit of the volume 11 story if it's too confusing to cut down so much.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:38   Link #3731
KronosPlasma

Quote:
You can look at the break up like this. Just because their not dating doesn't mean they no longer have each other. They still love each other and have a much better relationship now then 3 years ago. The two don't need to be a couple for all of that.
They have a lot common now with a go group a friends too.
Turning down the other girl is more like not cheating to me. You can't or shouldn't go with one and have another on the side. That's not right to do with ether of the girls.
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 11:39   Link #3732
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Honestly not a lot truly happens in volume 11, preface it with a few minutes at Manami's with their talk. A little over half the episode can be used discussing the past Kyousuke, cutting out less than necessary scenes, then the reuniting and confession at the end. Alternatively they can make the first OVA have a bit of the volume 11 story if it's too confusing to cut down so much.
Well in the first chapter of volume 11 the only part that is important is when Kirino starts talking to Kyousuke of how she was a brocon back then (she is one till now, a massive one) and the following 2 chapters are flashbacks and the final chapter is where the scene the story of their ''cold war'' concludes, a little bit of an only Kirino-Manami understand talk and the reunion of Sakurai and Kyousuke,apologies and the rejection. Will it fit?
Old 2013-06-16, 11:46   Link #3733
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Well in the first chapter of volume 11 the only part that is important is when Kirino starts talking to Kyousuke of how she was a brocon back then (she is one till now, a massive one) and the following 2 chapters are flashbacks and the final chapter is where the scene the story of their ''cold war'' concludes, a little bit of an only Kirino-Manami understand talk and the reunion of Sakurai and Kyousuke,apologies and the rejection. Will it fit?
It really depends on just how much flashback they want to show and how they approach the scenes. Since basically the majority of events of the 11th volume are all things that already happened and you don't need to show every aspect of Kyousuke's interactions with Sakurai. Sakurai getting hurt is important and also Manami telling Kyousuke to stop trying to be so amazing when he cries about his grandma dying, Sakurai being hurt, and being unable to comfort Kirino when she's sad. The apology and rejection seems like a logical cliffhanger to set up the OVAs.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:48   Link #3734
SigUp
Kiririn on vacation!

Quote:
It is going to be a tough one, but it is not impossible. Furthermore, as tommythecat says, ending the TV series with Vol.11 would provide the cliffhanger producers always like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronosPlasma View Post
You can look at the break up like this. Just because their not dating doesn't mean they no longer have each other. They still love each other and have a much better relationship now then 3 years ago. The two don't need to be a couple for all of that.
They have a lot common now with a go group a friends too.
Turning down the other girl is more like not cheating to me. You can't or shouldn't go with one and have another on the side. That's not right to do with ether of the girls.
As I have laid out in this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3675 my view is similar. Even though they may be not going out, doing the couples' stuff like kissing, holding hands etc. they are still together romantically. In my interpretation, their relationship has been sealed by the wedding ceremony. Internally (whether one sees that as 'in secret', or 'in their hearts'), they are a married couple. That is also why Kyousuke doesn't regret rejecting all those other girls, and why Kirino has no problem with the apparent break-up, even though she always said that she wanted to be with the one she loves forever.
Old 2013-06-16, 11:58   Link #3735
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
It is going to be a tough one, but it is not impossible. Furthermore, as tommythecat says, ending the TV series with Vol.11 would provide the cliffhanger producers always like.

As I have laid out in this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3675 my view is similar. Even though they may be not going out, doing the couples' stuff like kissing, holding hands etc. they are still together romantically. In my interpretation, their relationship has been sealed by the wedding ceremony. Internally (whether one sees that as 'in secret', or 'in their hearts'), they are a married couple. That is also why Kyousuke doesn't regret rejecting all those other girls, and why Kirino has no problem with the apparent break-up, even though she always said that she wanted to be with the one she loves forever.
Remember the dream Kyousuke had when they both were roommates,even tho Kyousuke there was hopeless and being fed by Kirino lol but its a dream. I think that he in the future will become Kirino's manager for her model work in Europe and they start living there together,well,be it in a relationship or not I dont know. I think Kanako said that''he might become your boring plain manager in 10 year time'' back in S1 right?
Old 2013-06-16, 12:13   Link #3736
seangel92

Quote:
Remember the dream Kyousuke had when they both were roommates,even tho Kyousuke there was hopeless and being fed by Kirino lol but its a dream. I think that he in the future will become Kirino's manager for her model work in Europe and they start living there together,well,be it in a relationship or not I dont know. I think Kanako said that''he might become your boring plain manager in 10 year time'' back in S1 right?
Who knows? Until the autor give us a mini-novel thant ends this ending with a "they are living together 10 years after the ending", we don't know what happens with them.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:13   Link #3737
Solafighter
Hige

Talking about the situation of the ending..
It is not uncommon, that artists/creaters leave an ending somewhat open, so that as many fans as possible can be satisfied. In most cases, I hate it. This time, it is a bit different and more complex.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:25   Link #3738
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Talking about the situation of the ending..
It is not uncommon, that artists/creaters leave an ending somewhat open, so that as many fans as possible can be satisfied. In most cases, I hate it. This time, it is a bit different and more complex.
I still don't really like them but it's not hard to see why it's left a little open. There is enough evidence to say their relationship continues to evolve and the break up at the wedding was more of a symbolic gesture. There is also the possibility while they do love each other very much that it can never truly escalate beyond that for the safety and welfare of each other because of society or because the important parts of romantic love such as sex or children are not on their mind or their ultimate goal. They are just both very important to each other and want to always be together.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:26   Link #3739
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
Who knows? Until the autor give us a mini-novel thant ends this ending with a "they are living together 10 years after the ending", we don't know what happens with them.
Well thats how I see it for these two in able to stay together without crossing the line of them being siblings. I also think its logical given the information ,but thats my view and if this were the ending I'll be more than happy.
Old 2013-06-16, 12:56   Link #3740
seangel92

Quote:
Well thats how I see it for these two in able to stay together without crossing the line of them being siblings. I also think its logical given the information ,but thats my view and if this were the ending I'll be more than happy.
Internalize the love and never do anything is so sad and none can do it, they gonna have hints like in the ending and more if they still love each other.

They can internalize their love for years but when they become adults, love is love and they are no childrens, they could live together or something without parents (Incest or not, they are a couple, fuck the society). You agree that is nice that they have romatic feels, so what is the problem?

Last edited by seangel92; 2013-06-16 at 13:07.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings