AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2013-05-12, 05:30   Link #1801
GVN.Chaos

I made that myself. Captured a frame in the 1st episode then resize it
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:20   Link #1802
JohnNiles

What the... she actually made that face?? Must've been a 1-frame shot.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:34   Link #1803
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Vol 11 would be done in 1 week if I'm in a good mood, 2 if I'm not. Dont worry
That's pretty darn awesome either way. Best of luck so that the stress doesn't get to you. Thanks a lot.
Old 2013-05-12, 17:29   Link #1804
GVN.Chaos

Not exactly stress, but sometime the content of what I translated affect my speed too. For example, it took twice as nessassry to translate vol 7 chap 4 (Mikagami's incident) because even I thought that Kyousuke's tantrum is too low. What the heck 'this is my seat' and 'answer like a man' >.<
And considere that vol 11 chapter 3 has a Manami 'manipulation' scene....I honestlt dont know if I could stand it.
Old 2013-05-13, 08:28   Link #1805
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Not exactly stress, but sometime the content of what I translated affect my speed too. For example, it took twice as nessassry to translate vol 7 chap 4 (Mikagami's incident) because even I thought that Kyousuke's tantrum is too low. What the heck 'this is my seat' and 'answer like a man' >.<
And considere that vol 11 chapter 3 has a Manami 'manipulation' scene....I honestlt dont know if I could stand it.
Sorry for being rude, but have you done Volume 10? If so I will be happy if I get to read it and not just the summary.
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 08:39   Link #1806
GVN.Chaos

Already done (more than a week ago), but no proofreader had finished checking yet. So please.....be patient....unless you want a half-ass translation
Old 2013-05-13, 22:06   Link #1807
ApathyEcstasy

OMG chapter 2 of vol 10 is sooooo hilarious at the beginning. Appreciating your work as always Chaos.

Edit: OMG the ENTIRE chapter is hilarious

Last edited by ApathyEcstasy; 2013-05-13 at 23:27.
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-13, 23:10   Link #1808
finalfury
Incognito

Funny chapter, Ayase was cute altho Ruri beat her badly in more ways than one. Thanks for the chapter Chaos.
The last sentence of the chapter= AWESOME!!!!.
Old 2013-05-14, 00:08   Link #1809
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Funny chapter, Ayase was cute altho Ruri beat her badly in more ways than one. Thanks for the chapter Chaos.
The last sentence of the chapter= AWESOME!!!!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
OMG chapter 2 of vol 10 is sooooo hilarious at the beginning. Appreciating your work as always Chaos.

Edit: OMG the ENTIRE chapter is hilarious
To tell the truth, I was half expecting someone to scream 'OMG Nice solution Kuroneko' or 'Go for it Kuroneko'
Old 2013-05-14, 00:33   Link #1810
Soverence

OMG Nice solution Kuroneko! Go for it!

It is nice to see that translations for the series have actually restarted, I haven't checked in like three months so when I came back to find a decent amount more done it was a pleasant surprise. Thanks you Chaos

Last edited by Soverence; 2013-05-14 at 01:19.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 00:38   Link #1811
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind everyone to please try to keep the thread on-topic and discuss the novels themselves. If you'd like to offer thanks to the translator(s), or to ask about the translations, please take it to VM or PM.
Old 2013-05-15, 10:45   Link #1812
finalfury
Incognito

Ugh, Manami and Kirino interactions make me wanna throw up.
Never thought I'd cringe so badly. Btw, Kirino and Manami are openly against each other now instead of being in the cold war correct?
Old 2013-05-15, 16:48   Link #1813
GVN.Chaos

Yeah, why bother hiding now? The only who they both knows already witness first hand how much they against each other :heh
Old 2013-05-16, 17:19   Link #1814
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I want to see Kyousuke and Kirino go on a proper date with each other, relationship or not. The past fake dates are always overshadowed by some stupid excuse where the two cannot really enjoy themselves together.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:09   Link #1815
Gundamx

am I the only one who hate that we can't buy Orw no Imouto novel from amazon kindle yet while we can buy the manga without trouble?

(they should do it the other way > sell light novel first > than sell the manga...)

anyway, first manga volume have discount > 88 yen
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 12:49   Link #1816
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
am I the only one who hate that we can't buy Orw no Imouto novel from amazon kindle yet while we can buy the manga without trouble?

(they should do it the other way > sell light novel first > than sell the manga...)

anyway, first manga volume have discount > 88 yen
It does seem like there'd be more incentive to put out light novels since there's no "dead tree" cost at all, only the translation work.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:45   Link #1817
icebreaker

I haven't monitored this thread for a while and basically..

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
^ each time when the storm calms, someone always have to come and start this eh?
Please read through the thread. I know it's long, but if you really want to know, you will do it
Anyway, as a distraction, I'll throw this super random theory out here.
Anyone remembers Sanada Shinya from Volume 9/Episode 3 of S2? I think he's a perfect fit for Kuroneko.
1. He's an otaku.
2. The character design of the main character in MASCHERA, which she is so crazy over, is based on him.
3. He had chuunibyou before, while Kuroneko currently has chuunibyou. I think I've seen this work somewhere before...
4. He looks like Kyousuke, if that matters. Oh and that dream version of Kyousuke that was drawn by Kuroneko might have been him all along!

I'll laugh like hell if this happens.

To GVN.Chaos:
Regarding the "I'll leave Kirino's matters in your hands now" in Volume 10, unless they aren't blood-related, I don't think any father in the right mind would want his son and daughter to illegally marry each other, even more so when he's a high-ranked police officer. I think by that he means that he's giving Kyousuke most of the right to make decisions regarding Kirino ie. deciding whether it's the right time to let her go abroad, deciding whether it's the right time for her to get a boyfriend and so on.

Last edited by icebreaker; 2013-05-19 at 02:44.
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 11:38   Link #1818
Wilshere

In Volume 10 Kirino says that she will give Kyousuke a reward if he gets an A, so correct me if Im wrong here, is the wish the reward or is it something separate? I think they are separate. I wonder what kind of reward it will be!
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 11:58   Link #1819
icebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
In Volume 10 Kirino says that she will give Kyousuke a reward if he gets an A, so correct me if Im wrong here, is the wish the reward or is it something separate? I think they are separate. I wonder what kind of reward it will be!
Huh? Isn't the reward that one wish?
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 12:12   Link #1820
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Am I missing something? I thought Kyousuke got no reward from Kirino for the "A" so far.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings