AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-23, 07:59   Link #1921
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
Seriously though, she can't be seeing Kyousuke everyday for the rest of her life.
If she intends on forgetting her feelings while still getting along with Kyousuke, distancing herself like this while confiding in another guy + coming back frequently to see him will do.
It's not a matter of everyday : She's going to be in America!That's way to far away.Sure,she will visit her home for once in a while,but when is this going to happen?One visit in 3 months?I can't even bear to not see my imouto for a week and we are definitively not in love like Kirino.Again,running away like this is in my opinion a no go.But that's only my point of view.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:01   Link #1922
icebreaker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
It's not a matter of everyday : She's going to be in America!That's way to far away.Sure,she will visit her home for once in a while,but when is this going to happen?One visit in 3 months?I can't even bear to not see my imouto for a week and we are definitively not in love like Kirino.Again,running away like this is in my opinion a no go.But that's only my point of view.
There's something called Skype.. You're not gonna totally not hear from her for 3 months.
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:07   Link #1923
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
There's something called Skype.. You're not gonna totally not hear from her for 3 months.
Dude,I've got no comment to that.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:08   Link #1924
GVN.Chaos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
Do you know that only works.. if they aren't siblings. Ayase is against incest herself.
Mikagami is even more compatible for Kirino than Kuroneko in terms of topic of interest. Kirino is also a 2D lolicon. If she starts confiding into him something is bound to start.
Ayase is against incest....but she is even more against of Kirino lied to herself. As someone who already lied to herself, she knew how it will turn out. Beside, confess do not mean instant marriage between them.
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:14   Link #1925
Wilshere
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Germany
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Ayase is against incest....but she is even more against of Kirino lied to herself. As someone who already lied to herself, she knew how it will turn out. Beside, confess do not mean instant marriage between them.
True that. Ayase herself said that she hates LIARS more than perverts etc.... and I dont think it must be a romantic Kirino-Kyousuke ending, a close sibling relationship just like the first he dreamed about (Kirino waking him up and stuff)
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 08:29   Link #1926
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebreaker View Post
There's something called Skype.. You're not gonna totally not hear from her for 3 months.
unless something happened again and she cut her entire connection with him again
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 11:01   Link #1927
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
unless something happened again and she cut her entire connection with him again
Which was entirely the reason he went there to find out the situation, if she had been in contact with her family and friends and there knew she was doing well the need to bring her back is gone.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 13:33   Link #1928
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Which was entirely the reason he went there to find out the situation, if she had been in contact with her family and friends and there knew she was doing well the need to bring her back is gone.
let me fix it
unless something happened again and she cut her entire connection with everyone again
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 20:07   Link #1929
AkaSora
Organization's #7
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Binangonan Rizal, Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to AkaSora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
let me fix it
unless something happened again and she cut her entire connection with everyone again
well, almost every secret is already out and there isn't really any reason to push herself so there's only a slim chance of her cutting herself off and besides, her circle/s of friends wouldn't allow her to do that one more time. With mikagami having even greater financial capacity than kirino, they'd probably take her back from anywhere
__________________
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works
-Heroic Servant ARCHER


I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unaware of loss, Nor aware of gain
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one’s arrival
I have no regrets. This is the only path
My whole life was unlimited blade works
-Emiya Shirou
AkaSora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 08:54   Link #1930
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaSora View Post
well, almost every secret is already out and there isn't really any reason to push herself so there's only a slim chance of her cutting herself off and besides, her circle/s of friends wouldn't allow her to do that one more time. With mikagami having even greater financial capacity than kirino, they'd probably take her back from anywhere
slim like chance like how MC just happened to be near airplane that crush near him and have secret super robot that only first register pilot(MC) can control it?

joking aside as model she get salary unlike training runner > she can live alone > play eroge till she die > but who care? it's anime > that 1% change almost always happened in anime...> so there will be troubles.... than again he plan to end it next volume right?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 13:35   Link #1931
ApathyEcstasy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
I have a question. Isn't it kind of weird that the Ayase event at the end of volume 10 isn't even mentioned at the beginning of volume 11? Chapter 1 of volume 11 just seems to proceed as if the Ayase event at the very end of volume 10 didn't happen.
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 13:44   Link #1932
finalfury
Incognito
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: At the end of the abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
I have a question. Isn't it kind of weird that the Ayase event at the end of volume 10 isn't even mentioned at the beginning of volume 11? Chapter 1 of volume 11 just seems to proceed as if the Ayase event at the very end of volume 10 didn't happen.
Kirino > Ayase in terms of plot progression if nothing else. Ayase's confession scenario was put on hold.
__________________
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 13:45   Link #1933
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
plus the ayase confession builds a cliffhanger that can catapult the launch of the final volume.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 15:46   Link #1934
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
I have a question. Isn't it kind of weird that the Ayase event at the end of volume 10 isn't even mentioned at the beginning of volume 11? Chapter 1 of volume 11 just seems to proceed as if the Ayase event at the very end of volume 10 didn't happen.
think of it either as Naruto X Hinata after pain arc
or as alter time line
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 01:43   Link #1935
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Damn they cut the black illustration of Kuroneko in the anime. But Oh well.

Back to the Ln I can't believe they put on hold Ayases' confession it as if it didn't happen.
The dark horse is definitely Ayase all the while the front runner is definitely Kirino and behind her in a close margin is the ex gf Kuroneko. Pretty much only those three are in the running because of the illustration of the volume 12 prologue.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 02:36   Link #1936
GVN.Chaos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Actually, there is a good reason to put on hold Ayase's confession. Later, Manami concluded that Kyousuke is going to reject anyone confessed to him in his current state because of Kirino, and asked Kanako to tell Ayase about it. But Ayase confessed already, so it's a good chance that she is rejected - and the author don't want to deal with the angry Ayase fan now.
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 03:13   Link #1937
icebreaker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN.Chaos View Post
Actually, there is a good reason to put on hold Ayase's confession. Later, Manami concluded that Kyousuke is going to reject anyone confessed to him in his current state because of Kirino, and asked Kanako to tell Ayase about it. But Ayase confessed already, so it's a good chance that she is rejected - and the author don't want to deal with the angry Ayase fan now.
I would actually think that Kuroneko has the best chance if it isn't that the idea "Kuruneko scheming for her own sake" doesn't fit my idea of her character. I think what's possible for Ayase's confession is Ayase running away right after confessing without giving Kyousuke a chance to respond. She has given him a statement, not a question, after all.
icebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 14:39   Link #1938
Seijuro Hiko
Dark Flame Master
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Arathi Basin
After Usagi Drop, Yosuga no Sora, Koi Kaze and, nowadays, the Lannister siblings... I would not bet in a" politically correct" end for Ore no Imouto. Not at all. Like everybody else, I think "great times are comming". And, thanks to you guys, now I know the real extent of this great LN series. Spoilers Rules!
Seijuro Hiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 14:47   Link #1939
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
*plugs ears*
I am still hoping Ayase can win out.

Afterall, she got blessings from all the other major contenders... got Kirino's signature hairclip, went through Ruri's ritual, is great friends with manami....
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 17:14   Link #1940
GVN.Chaos
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
*plugs ears*
I am still hoping Ayase can win out.

Afterall, she got blessings from all the other major contenders... got Kirino's signature hairclip, went through Ruri's ritual, is great friends with manami....
Problem is, Kyousuke's real feeling toward her is a mystery. *shrugged*. He said he had no real feeling to her, but who know if that is still true?
GVN.Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.