AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-22, 10:20   Link #141
OperationZero

Any1 looking for specific cards? I have quite a lot of friends who play this card game in my country and can find the commons, uncommons and even rares that you might need.

I can ship overseas via ebay.com if needed.

Send me a PM.
OperationZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 13:33   Link #142
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I'm sure there's some people that'll know exactly what I plan on doing when I get a hold of this game.

You know though, if Bandai Namco would be willing to follow this up with a Crusade or Gundam War game that would really fulfill a longstanding wish of mine.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 13:52   Link #143
Watashi no Saki
Saki wa suki desu yo~

Wow, I never thought I'd see this in here.

I was a player with Fairy Tail Yellow Erza's Deck. But have retired since a while ago. But I do keep some of my prized cards including my signed cards of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima series and Kyou from Clannad.
Watashi no Saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 11:05   Link #144
ecs05norway

I'm in the Rochester, NY area, and we have a fairly good anime shop in the area (Hammergirl Anime) that keeps as good a selection of this as they can, and we have about a dozen people who play.

They currently have in stock (what I can remember, at least...)
Trial Decks: Nanoha A's, Macross Frontier, Disgaea, Rewrite, IdolM@ster, Milky Holmes, Evangelion Rebuild, Melty Blood, AngelBeats/KudWafter, Bakemonogatari, and a few others.

Boosters: Haruhi, Nanoha StrikerS, Evangelion Rebuild, Disgaea, Disgaea 4, Bakemonogatari, Milky Holmes, Black Rock Shooter, Haruhi Extra, Index/Railgun, more.

Me, I'm looking for a few singles to complete my Nanoha collection, and a box of Nanoha A's (and possibly even Movie 1st) boosters. Might also go for Fate/StayNight cards... anyone got a good source for singles these days that'll take a US credit card for payment, and deliver to the US? (Suggestions of 'Ebay' will be heckled.)
ecs05norway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 11:48   Link #145
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs05norway View Post
I'm in the Rochester, NY area, and we have a fairly good anime shop in the area (Hammergirl Anime) that keeps as good a selection of this as they can, and we have about a dozen people who play.
Wow, I had no idea anyone around here played this and I had given up on ever doing so myself. I'd actually been meaning to check that store out after meeting the owner at a convention. Is there a usual time people play at and is anyone willing to teach a new player?
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:31   Link #146
ecs05norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Wow, I had no idea anyone around here played this and I had given up on ever doing so myself. I'd actually been meaning to check that store out after meeting the owner at a convention. Is there a usual time people play at and is anyone willing to teach a new player?
There's generally a tournament every saturday - you get a promo card just for showing up, too, which is nice. I've gotten three so far (from Idolmaster, Milky Holmes, and Bakemonogatari).

The store owner supports a website (http://www.heartofthecards.com) with the translations that are official there. The person who does the translations is one of the regular players, and he is usually willing to answer questions about the translations of particular cards if you have problems with anything. (Ask for "Henry" if you need him.)

The tournaments are, in addition, official and supported by Bushiroad, and thanks to them the US is now an official country on the Bushiroad tournament ladder - complete with the opportunity for the best players to get a paid trip to Japan for championships.

I'm planning on dropping in tonight, if you want to meet, I won't be there this Saturday as I have other commitments.
Old 2011-07-07, 14:10   Link #147
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

Quote:
There's generally a tournament every saturday - you get a promo card just for showing up, too, which is nice. I've gotten three so far (from Idolmaster, Milky Holmes, and Bakemonogatari).

The store owner supports a website (http://www.heartofthecards.com) with the translations that are official there. The person who does the translations is one of the regular players, and he is usually willing to answer questions about the translations of particular cards if you have problems with anything. (Ask for "Henry" if you need him.)

The tournaments are, in addition, official and supported by Bushiroad, and thanks to them the US is now an official country on the Bushiroad tournament ladder - complete with the opportunity for the best players to get a paid trip to Japan for championships.

I'm planning on dropping in tonight, if you want to meet, I won't be there this Saturday as I have other commitments.
I'm in Buffalo and work full-time so I can't really make it out there on weeknights. Need to refresh myself on the rules too as it's been a while now. I will definitely show up some weekend in the future though. Thanks for the info.
Old 2011-07-07, 16:16   Link #148
ecs05norway

Quote:
I'm in Buffalo and work full-time so I can't really make it out there on weeknights. Need to refresh myself on the rules too as it's been a while now. I will definitely show up some weekend in the future though. Thanks for the info.
Ok, cool.

What decks do you have?
Old 2011-07-07, 17:43   Link #149
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

Quote:
Ok, cool.

What decks do you have?
Currently I have no actual deck and only have a box of one of the Clannad extra sets and a couple promo cards from old Megami Magazines (apparently the Nanoha and Da Capo II promos I have are actually fairly valuable, according to Ore No Turn). I'll probably be picking up the Melty Blood trial deck and trying to learn the ropes with that.
Old 2011-07-11, 10:57   Link #150
ecs05norway

Quote:
Currently I have no actual deck and only have a box of one of the Clannad extra sets and a couple promo cards from old Megami Magazines (apparently the Nanoha and Da Capo II promos I have are actually fairly valuable, according to Ore No Turn). I'll probably be picking up the Melty Blood trial deck and trying to learn the ropes with that.
It's a good deck, I've got one if you want to try it before you buy.
I'd be interested in picking up that Nanoha promo if you want to sell.
Old 2011-07-12, 08:37   Link #151
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

Quote:
It's a good deck, I've got one if you want to try it before you buy.
I'd be interested in picking up that Nanoha promo if you want to sell.
Hmm, probably not heh, I've been a collector since I started playing Magic in 5th grade and promo cards are like gold to me.
Old 2011-07-12, 08:51   Link #152
ecs05norway

Quote:
Hmm, probably not heh, I've been a collector since I started playing Magic in 5th grade and promo cards are like gold to me.
I could trade you a Milky Holmes promo for it...
Old 2011-08-10, 05:24   Link #153
valkarian

guys, i'm actually looking to start off weiss schwarz with a clannad deck, but as i know, there was only one print. does any one have a collection to sell?
valkarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 13:23   Link #154
OperationZero

Quote:

They currently have in stock (what I can remember, at least...)
Trial Decks: Nanoha A's, Macross Frontier, Disgaea, Rewrite, IdolM@ster, Milky Holmes, Evangelion Rebuild, Melty Blood, AngelBeats/KudWafter, Bakemonogatari, and a few others.

Boosters: Haruhi, Nanoha StrikerS, Evangelion Rebuild, Disgaea, Disgaea 4, Bakemonogatari, Milky Holmes, Black Rock Shooter, Haruhi Extra, Index/Railgun, more.

Me, I'm looking for a few singles to complete my Nanoha collection, and a box of Nanoha A's (and possibly even Movie 1st) boosters. Might also go for Fate/StayNight cards... anyone got a good source for singles these days that'll take a US credit card for payment, and deliver to the US? (Suggestions of 'Ebay' will be heckled.)
If you still want singles, you can PM me a list and I will look around for them.
I follow orenoturn.com prices and can create a customized auction for you over ebay and paypal if you want security.
OperationZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:48   Link #155
Muramune99

I'm currently looking for a few singles from My-Hime/My-Otome/The Girl Who Leapt Through Space first Extra Pack. I'm also looking for everything in the second Extra pack, all 3 Clannad Extra Packs, a Nanoha Strikers Trial Deck, a Lucky Star Trial Deck, and a Fate/Stay Night Booster Box.

Can anyone help?
Muramune99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 15:00   Link #156
ecs05norway

@Muramune: Fate/StayNight is going to be re-released in October, from what I've heard. There are also solid rumors of a Fate/Zero set.
Old 2011-09-12, 15:07   Link #157
GDB

I don't think the Fate/Zero stuff is mere rumor. Apparently it was announced at the recent Bushiroad event.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 22:40   Link #158
ecs05norway

Fate/Zero is apparently confirmed: There's a promo in the next issue of NewType.

Anyone found out of the Nanoha G.O.D. cards will be available outside of the PSP pre-order set?
Old 2011-10-04, 00:02   Link #159
FateAnomaly

Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed the game (and PR cards) if you didn't mention it.

Anyway, chances are it wouldn't be available outside of the game like most of the PR cards. The TD will probably be though.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 20:57   Link #160
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

I hope the Weiss Schwarz TD will be available outside of the game package.

Looking at the cards, the TD looks like it will be tournament standard.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
schwarz, tcg, trading card game, weiss