AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-27, 06:44   Link #161
MikeGold

I've just ordered my Weiss Schwarz Persona 4 boosters. I'm not interested in this game, but I'm a Persona 4 fan, so basically I'll only keep one of each types of cards. When I'll receive the package I'll be happy to trade/sell any of my doubles. I've ordered alltogether 40 boosters. So if anyone will be interested, please let me know.
MikeGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 14:29   Link #162
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Hello everyone, I have good news. For those who have been following the facebook group. You most likely know of the tournament that is taking place in Richmond, Canada. For those you had no idea of this tournament. Now you know!

Date: 30 OCT 2011
Time: 2.30 PM – 5.00 PM

Deck Rule: Standard
Tournament type: Modified Swiss

5300 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada google map

Prize: Winner – 3 “Rewrite” booster packs
Runner-up – 1 “Rewrite” booster pack
Entry fee: CAD$ 5

Participants will receive a promo card just for participating!

Event page: Vancouver WS

To those who are coming to take part. We currently have 8 who are planning on taking part.

Hope to see you there and showing us your luck and deck.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 16:15   Link #163
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Gears of Destiny is coming soon..... in around 2 months.

NA/W12-G01

NA/W12-G02 Fleeting Dream Linith (片時の夢 リニス)

NA/W12-G03 Child of the Scrya, Yuuno (スクライアの子 ユーノ)

NA/W12-G04 Ruins/Remains of a Dream, Precia (夢の残骸 プレシア)

NA/W12-G05 Striker Arts Vivio (ストライクアーツ ヴィヴィオ)

NA/W12-G06 Support Role, Arf (サポート役 アルフ)

NA/W12-G07

NA/W12-G08 Kaiser Arts Einhart (覇王流 アインハルト)

NA/W12-G09 High Speed Combat Mage Fate (高速戦魔導師 フェイト)

NA/W12-G10 Bombardment Mage Nanoha (砲撃魔導師 なのは)

NA/W12-G11

NA/W12-G12 Climax card

NA/W12-G13 "Yagami Family" Reinforce (“八神家”リインフォース)

NA/W12-G14 Twin Familiars Liese Aria and Liese Lotte (双子の使い魔リーゼアリア&リーゼロッテ)

NA/W12-G15 Perverse, Vita (天邪鬼 ヴィータ)

NA/W12-G16 Strategist Role Shamal (参謀格 シャマル)

NA/W12-G17

NA/W12-G18 Quiet personality, Zafira (寡黙な性格 ザフィーラ)

NA/W12-G19 Battle Mania Signum (バトルマニア シグナム)

NA/W12-G20

NA/W12-G21 "Mode Black Knight" Touma (モード黒騎士 トーマ)

NA/W12-G22 Magic Knight Hayate (魔導騎士 はやて)

NA/W12-G23 Lord de Arche (闇統べる王)

NA/W12-G24 Stern the Destructor (星光の殲滅者)

NA/W12-G25 Levi the Slasher (雷刃の襲撃者)

NA/W12-G26 Climax card

NA/W12-G27 Climax card

Will make a GOD deck but will remove cards that are poor in effect and power (namely Hayate, Shamal, Zafira, Vita... and may remove Touma). May remove extra cards not needed as well.

I'm also making a standard deck.

And in other news:

Danny Choo may make a Mirai Millennium PR card or Mirai Millennium Extra pack

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 10:27   Link #164
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
So thank to the PSP game, I finally have a chance to play this card game (not a single soul in my country know about this, as far as I see). They are kinda limited in theme, but enough for me to enjoy. However, I find it's kinda meaningless to try for the big damage, as it increase a chance you will draw the climax card higher. It's really frustrating to hit for about 6 or 7 damage, and get canceled out twice in a row. Now I'm going back with constantly 2 damages per hit, at least it lessen the failure chance.

Haven't gotten any rare card, though. I guess there are several card that nullify the damage cancel aspect of climax cards?
Old 2011-12-05, 17:54   Link #165
GDB

Yeah, 70% of the time or more, if my attack does 4 or more damage, I know it will get cancelled. Same for if my partner says "Hey, don't get damage cancelled." I know the very first card off the top of their deck will be a climax card more often than not.

And I'm pretty sure there aren't that prevent damage cancelling. At least, I haven't seen any.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 20:45   Link #166
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

All those hard work to establish an awesome combo only to have it canceled is not a fun thing to watch.
Kinda hard to find a good Fate's theme deck. For some reasons most of the cards I have are screaming "Nanoha is better". I'm trying to at least build a deck revolve around Fate&Nanoha.

And the PSP game's loading time is horrible.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:01   Link #167
GDB

You think Fate (Nanoha) is hard to make a deck for? Try making a Rin (FSN) deck. And I've seen far, far worse loading times on card game video games.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:36   Link #168
FateAnomaly

Ya the loading time really takes a lot out of this. Another problem is the deck building part can only be narrowed down by series and not colour. Trying to get the cards based on my real life deck for now but not having much luck with the cards i got. Anyway, anyone knows if PR cards is usable in the game?
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 21:42   Link #169
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Ya the loading time really takes a lot out of this. Another problem is the deck building part can only be narrowed down by series and not colour.
Keep pressing R. There will be more options for sorting.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:43   Link #170
FateAnomaly

Oh, i feel so stupid now lol.
Old 2011-12-06, 06:12   Link #171
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Same for if my partner says "Hey, don't get damage cancelled."
So, she asked me that 3 times in a row. This game sure knows how to mess with people.
Old 2011-12-06, 07:00   Link #172
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent

So, I've been recently hooked to this card game thanks to the PSP game (though I'm quite sure I'll never buy a single real card of this ever).

So, my general thought is that a deck is only effective if it contained 2 colors at the most. Any more than that, the trade-back is not worth the risk (though one of my friend created a 4-color deck and stick with it. I suppose that's okay if you're only up against those stupid AIs).

Having a one colored deck that's focused on one thing is good too. For example, focusing on having the ability to call on the cards you need at anytime from either the deck or the waiting room. Or set up a deck where you can change the cards up to lvl3 asap.

Does anyone have more tricks to share?
Old 2011-12-06, 16:15   Link #173
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Hahaha well they really make it easy for me to choose the Schwarz side don't they. In just having a look at the breakdown, the only Weiss side series I would ever really want is Sora Kake Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
So, I've been recently hooked to this card game thanks to the PSP game (though I'm quite sure I'll never buy a single real card of this ever).

So, my general thought is that a deck is only effective if it contained 2 colors at the most. Any more than that, the trade-back is not worth the risk (though one of my friend created a 4-color deck and stick with it. I suppose that's okay if you're only up against those stupid AIs).

Having a one colored deck that's focused on one thing is good too. For example, focusing on having the ability to call on the cards you need at anytime from either the deck or the waiting room. Or set up a deck where you can change the cards up to lvl3 asap.

Does anyone have more tricks to share?
Well if it's anything like Magic The Gathering than yeah more than a couple colors is not ideal since it dilutes your pool of actually usable cards. The absolute maximum number of colors one should ever have in their deck in Magic is 3 and even that's a little risky if it's not the exact perfect blend. It's hard to do though so it's best to just stick to a single color of increasingly scaling mana cost per summon. Also yeah cards that let you get other cards are ridiculously good as it eliminates the need to rely on luck to get the draw you want should said cards be near the bottom of your library.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 21:04   Link #174
FateAnomaly

Against the AI i even a pure power no ability (apart from support and counters) deck can win.

A couple of questions for those who can actually read the text. Trust would be the relationship level right? But what does the mood of the characters do.

When there is a non free match game there is additional objectives. What does the 3 options do? The first one i think says it is easy but the other 2?
Old 2011-12-06, 21:15   Link #175
GDB

Quote:
When there is a non free match game there is additional objectives. What does the 3 options do? The first one i think says it is easy but the other 2?
The one with the girl in the background? Pretty sure the top one is "high risk, high reward", middle is average, and bottom is attempted decline (she won't let you, but it'll be the lowest risk). What you risk... I guess just the chance at a nice item?
Old 2011-12-06, 22:28   Link #176
FateAnomaly

Ah ok thanks. I only notice the bar move after the match and not much else so i was wondering what it is for.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:14   Link #177
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
A couple of questions for those who can actually read the text. Trust would be the relationship level right? But what does the mood of the characters do.
I guess it would be the starting position of the "wishing bar". There was time I got her mood to "bad", and the indicator start at far left side instead.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:39   Link #178
45UR4

hi i am looking for someone that sell clannad deck mono red using http://orenoturn.com/504_10148.html as the main char or singgel card from clannad ekstra pack 1 &2
45UR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-13, 09:31   Link #179
GDB

Anyone happen to have some Madoka singles? Specifically looking for these:

Sayaka and Kyoko, Same Wish
Sakura Kyoko
Kyoko, Selfish One
Miki Sayaka
Sayaka, Fighting for People

Willing to trade (likely through the mail, unless someone happens to live close by, which I doubt) or outright buy, depending on wants/price.
Old 2012-06-15, 21:24   Link #180
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Anyone building Symphogear deck?

The level 1 so solid but level 3 kind of difficult to choose...2/1 Chris is so strong but so few level 1 Greens to support her...

Tags
schwarz, tcg, trading card game, weiss