AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-14, 02:48   Link #1
shiznitty

please, 1 more scrpd princ ep!!

i know it seems a little random after the series was over, but does anyone other than me want bones to make a little miscellenaeous episode of scrpd princess? like chobits one
Old 2003-11-15, 05:11   Link #2
MAT86

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznitty
i know it seems a little random after the series was over, but does anyone other than me want bones to make a little miscellenaeous episode of scrpd princess? like chobits one
it would be great if they made more scapped princess. its one of the best anime ive ever seen and theres so much potential for story the series could run and run
Old 2003-11-15, 17:36   Link #3
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

I love Scrapped Princess but I don't see what's left in terms of plot to create a new season of. I could definately see an OVA or something with the main cast doing some random thing. I'd enjoy that
Old 2003-11-15, 17:43   Link #4
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznitty
scrapped princess was a great anime but having a recap episode is not something i long for, usually i dont even bother to watch recaps...

it would be cool if they made an oav however, even though there isn't really much left to tell unless they go back in time and tell a bit about the war or a bit background on some other characters.

i'm afraid however we've seen all the scrapped princess we are gonna get. you can try and get your hands on the manga though, i haven't read it myself but in general manga are way better then the anime
Old 2003-11-15, 19:22   Link #5
MAT86

they may have broken free of the sealed world but the aliens are still out there and its only a matter of time before mankind and them meent again...

There. Plenty to make a good story with.
Old 2003-11-15, 19:35   Link #6
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT86
they may have broken free of the sealed world but the aliens are still out there and its only a matter of time before mankind and them meent again...

There. Plenty to make a good story with.

i thought i read somewhere the aliens are all dead, but if i'm wrong

!!!bring on season 2!!!
Old 2003-11-17, 00:09   Link #7
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Don't get me wrong or anything i LOVED Scraped Princess, but don't you think "Scraped Princess" is a horrible name. I don't really think about it now, but I remember before i watched it, the name use to turn me totaly off. Anyone agree or am i just crazy?
Old 2003-11-17, 03:07   Link #8
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptorMoody
Don't get me wrong or anything i LOVED Scraped Princess, but don't you think "Scraped Princess" is a horrible name. I don't really think about it now, but I remember before i watched it, the name use to turn me totaly off. Anyone agree or am i just crazy?
I just wish I understood what it meant . I thought I would be able to understand near the end of the story, but I still have nfi!
Old 2003-11-17, 17:08   Link #9
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::faze
I just wish I understood what it meant . I thought I would be able to understand near the end of the story, but I still have nfi!
The name?

It is just Pacifica's title. She is the "Scraped Princess" that everybody thought would destroy the world.
Old 2003-11-17, 21:10   Link #10
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Isn't it scrapped due to the fact they want to cast her aside for what she was known to might do to the world? Such as scrap, its bad and useless, cast it aside, just like they think she is, scrap. I think it fits fine.

SENIOR MEMBER 1 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Old 2003-11-18, 04:47   Link #11
DemonMage

Yes, scrapped as in cast aside or worthless. And she is technically a princess =-p

I'd like to see an OVA of what they all are up to afterwords, it's nice to see how things go after all the action is over.
Closed Thread