AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-25, 19:37   Link #101
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Yeah, I have watched 16 episodes of the Anime and the game definitely got my attention, I want to play it and providing I have played some rhythm games in the past and wonder how it compares to other games in the genre?

Aside from that, I'm still brushing on learning the Japanese language (in the first few lessons) and I probably need a Kanji dictionary in front of me to figure out what some of the words say. Just hope it's not difficult.
Old 2011-10-25, 19:43   Link #102
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
Yeah, I have watch 16 episodes of the Anime and the game definitely got my attention,. I want to play it and providing I have played some rhythm games in the past and wonder how it compares to other games in the genre?

Aside from that, I'm still brushing on learning the Japanese language (in the first few lessons) and I probably need a Kanji dictionary in front of me to figure out what some of the words say. Just hope it's not difficult.
It's a bit more hectic than something like Rock Band would be. I'd recommend downloading the demo from the Japanese PSN and trying it out for yourself. If you get stuck you could follow this guide I made a bit back. As for the wording, the dictionary can't help with the quick decisions you need to make. It can help with regular dialogue, but when it comes to decision making you need to act quickly or something will be picked for you. There's little patterns to the choices though; play it enough and you shouldn't have much trouble.
Old 2011-10-25, 19:44   Link #103
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Getting perfect communications will be quite hard if you don't know japanese though

edit: ninja'd by papermario13689
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 19:49   Link #104
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
It's a bit more hectic than something like Rock Band would be. I'd recommend downloading the demo from the Japanese PSN and trying it out for yourself. If you get stuck you could follow this guide I made a bit back. As for the wording, the dictionary can't help with the quick decisions you need to make. It can help with regular dialogue, but when it comes to decision making you need to act quickly or something will be picked for you. There's little patterns to the choices though; play it enough and you shouldn't have much trouble.
I'll probably try out the demo once Thanksgiving break begins, and yeah...I'm planning to import the game for Christmas and then do several practice run throughs. But yeah, it's some movation to learn Japanese in full (which I'm currently doing on my free time since my college don't offer Japanese or even Chinese).
Old 2011-10-25, 20:00   Link #105
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I'll probably try out the demo once Thanksgiving break begins, and yeah...I'm planning to import the game for Christmas and then do several practice run throughs. But yeah, it's some movation to learn Japanese in full (which I'm currently doing on my free time since my college don't offer Japanese or even Chinese).
That comment threw me off because our Thanksgiving is in October. Anyways, that's a good idea indeed. A game like this is bound to use a ton of phrases and idioms that are commonplace in modern Japan. Just try not to HNNNGG every time the Futami twins go "Hmm hmm hmm"~
Old 2011-10-25, 22:37   Link #106
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

I must also point out that you'll need to know Japanese Geography as well. When you're doing promotions, etc. you need to choose the right location on the map of Japan or otherwise...orz

...or so I've seen on the demo play of the Xbox 360 TGS trial version way back early this year.
Old 2011-10-26, 05:06   Link #107
Azuma Denton
~AD~

It's here !!!
キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4858.html

Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 11:18   Link #108
Shadow5YA

Are we going to get 765 Pro members singing Miku's songs too?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 22:29   Link #109
shinku no kage

Well they just updated the HP for the PS3 version and guess what? They added an Extra Episode Mode in which you can produce the "Ryuguu Komachi" unit!!!

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs...tem/extra.html
Old 2011-10-27, 03:58   Link #110
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Looks like some people got their hands on the game. I can't wait for more Yayoi clips. Or Yayoi G4U stuff.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 08:47   Link #111
LoweGear
Kuso Teitoku
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post

Looks like some people got their hands on the game. I can't wait for more Yayoi clips. Or Yayoi G4U stuff.
*READY!! In PS3*

*Full Dance*

*Everyone with Zettai Ryouiki*

I WAS NOT READY!!!!!

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 09:04   Link #112
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*READY!! In PS3*

*Full Dance*

*Everyone with Zettai Ryouiki*

I WAS NOT READY!!!!!
My reaction exactly. Also, that was a good combi for that dancing ;_;
Btw, does Heart of Marionette is in this game?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 13:49   Link #113
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Quote:

yessssssssssssss
Old 2011-10-27, 13:52   Link #114
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:

I was not ready for this... Not ready at all!!
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 14:23   Link #115
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
It's here !!!
So she is. You can, in a couple of weeks, also expect to find her wreaking havoc in Steelport. Go on, have a look.

"What're you talking about?" you ask.

Apparently, THQ decided that a self-contained demo of the character creation and customization tools in the upcoming Saints Row 3 would be a good idea to set loose; and Gamespot has been giving away download codes to its members. Characters created with this can be uploaded to the official site, and from there imported into Saints Row 3 itself once it launches in mid-November.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 17:49   Link #116
Miraluka
Banned

Its true iku appears here O_o!

Btw, sorry to ask here but where I can find the Im@s Relations manga chapters 4th? I'm stuck ;_;
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 18:50   Link #117
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Well they just updated the HP for the PS3 version and guess what? They added an Extra Episode Mode in which you can produce the "Ryuguu Komachi" unit!!!

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs...tem/extra.html
No you don't produce the unit, you select 1 out of the 4 girls (including Ritsuko) to get a mini drama story from their POV, it is not the same type of produce that you do with the other idols.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 22:15   Link #118
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
And if a Miku nod wasn't enough - behold, one rendition of 'Producer-san' for Saints Row 3...
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 22:52   Link #119
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
No you don't produce the unit, you select 1 out of the 4 girls (including Ritsuko) to get a mini drama story from their POV, it is not the same type of produce that you do with the other idols.
Oh, is that so? Sorry, all the excitement from the game being released must have made me overlook that I pretty much saw the screenshots and freaked.

...*sits back down to patiently wait for his own copy to arrive*
Old 2011-10-28, 12:06   Link #120
Nikkan

My copy got shipped today~
Important question though: Will G4U be available for DLC? I couldn't afford the limited edition and the anime blurays sure are expensive.
In case anyone missed it, Vol.4 is up with a very flattering Takane cover.
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amami haruka, hoshii miki, idolmaster, kisaragi chihaya, nonowa