AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2010-06-04, 06:18   Link #361
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Hmm. It's still no small sum.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-04, 07:34   Link #362
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Well...considering that a Figma costs 25 dollars normally. Already adds to that, that the limited edition is now a bit more rarer than before. Then again, this is for those who want the Nanoha items, and collectors of Nanoha merchandise.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 10:46   Link #363
JINNSK
今更ですが箱のWoTやってます

According to DENGEKI ONLINE,5th DLC comes out on June 25.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 20:51   Link #364
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Hear ye, Hear ye. To all you fans of the Nanoha series. Those who are hard core followers of this DLC from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable the Battle of Aces PSP game. I have the announcement that everyone has been waiting for.

"Today, I have downloaded the Shamal DLC today. And after quickly checking the last movie in the Movies section. I have this to say. It is now OFFICIAL. Reinforce is the next if not final DLC that is coming out in near end of July. Rejoice all you Reinforce fans. For you shall see Reinforce in all her glory. While also in a Santa-san outfit as well. The place is where Reinforce says her farewells to everyone at the end of A's. Her Bind Breaker shall feature her in a one-piece swimsuit from what I can tell."

So all in all. REJOICE!

-----------------------------

ahem...Shamal's Bind Breaker....sounds very...very....I'm not sure how to describe it right now...the way she says "Ah~"....just leaves a particular image in my mind....

At end of Bind Breaker...Shamal in a pink bikini...hmmmmm....

hmmmm Shamal Vinette Clock....her ending sentence phrase "desu ne?"

Vinette Clock Activities: Shamal DLC, new costume for everyone the bunny girl outfit

Magic Practice -
Pass: Starts up magic, controls it, and spins it around her before going into the sky
Fail: Starts up magic, magic gets bigger, flashbangs her
-With Nanoha
Pass: Both start up magic, both control it well and are happy
Fail: Both start up magic, suddenly the ball of magic appears before them and flashbangs them both scaring them

Cleaning the park -
Pass: Cleans the park, gathers up the leaves then gets an idea, roasts a sweet potato and does it right.
Fail: Cleans the park, gathers up the leaves then gets an idea, roasts a sweet potato but it gets burned (though this is typical Shamal. Shamal = bad cook.)
-With Fate
Pass: Both clean up the park, gathers up the leaves, Shamal gets the idea and runs off, Fate's curious, Shamal roasts a sweet potato and she does it right, Fate claps
Fail: Both clean up the park, gathers up the leaves, Shamal gets the idea and runs off, Fate's curious, Shamal roasts a sweet potato and burns it, both of them hang their heads.

Fireworks -
Pass: Uses some fireworks that can be used while held, then plays with a little sparkler, and claps
Fail: Uses some fireworks that can be used while held, but then fireworks go off in the background
-With Hayate-chan
Pass: Both do same fireworks that can be used while held, then plays with the sparklers, and both clap
Fail: Both do same fireworks that can be used while held, but then fireworks go off in the background

Jogging?-
Pass: Asserts herself, then goes to the right, attempts to run back to the left, almost trips and is embarassed
Fail: Asserts herself, then goes to the right, but suddenly gets sleepy and falls asleep.
-With Signum
Pass: Shamal and Signum race, Signum of course gets there first, Shamal gets their later almost trips. Signum in the meantime nodding to herself about Shamal's attempt.
Fail: Shamal and Signum race, but Shamal suddenly falls asleep after slowly getting back, Signum disappointed from it

A game in the park - (not sure what she is doing)
Pass: Does the whole counting while sitting down. Looks left, looks right. Goes to the right, Vita's bunny drops down to the left. Shamal finds it on her way back and picks it up.
Fail: Does the whole counting while sitting down. Looks left, looks right. After heading to the right and then turning around, Vita's bunny rolls in when her back is turned and she's moving to the left
-With Vita:
Pass: Does the whole counting thing, looks left, looks right, Vita comes in but Shamal turns around. Vita's annoyed after she's suprised, Shamal happy.
Fail: Does the whole counting thing, looks left, looks right. Vita comes in and Shamal still goes off to the right. Vita happy.

Helping a Flower -
Pass: Uses magic, the flower opens, she's happy
Fail: Uses magic, flower suddenly disappears and a cake comes down, she's annoyed

-------------------------------------

Nanoha's Vinette Clock
Posing in front of a mirror - With Shamal
Pass: Shamal reads a book, Nanoha poses, Shamal claps, and both are happy, Shamal clapping still.
Fail: Shamal reads a book, Nanoha poses, Shamal claps, surprises Nanoha as she trips while trying to run away. Shamal shakes her head

Fate's Vinette Clock
Reading a book/plus phone call - With Shamal
Pass: Fate reads a book, gets a phone call, smiles. Waits for Shamal, both meet, both go off together
Fail: Fate reads a book -close up version-, yawns, suddenly Shamal comes in and both fall asleep.

Hayate-chan's Vinette Clock
Drawing - With Shamal
Pass: Hayate-chan gets an idea, draws well, Shamal is watching. Shows off picture to screen, Shamal clapping
Fail: Hayate-chan gets an idea, draws badly, Shamal is watching. Shows off bad picture to screen, Shamal laughing in a awkward way

Signum's Vinette Clock
Cheerleading - With Shamal
Pass: Both doe the cheerleading routine, and Signum finishes with Shamal. Shamal claps. Signum exits right.
Fail: Both do the cheerleading routine, but Signum trips and Shamal finishes

Vita's Vinette Clock
Magic used on water - With Shamal
Pass: Vita uses magic, Shamal curious/worried. Vita jumps in and swims. Comes back all accomplished. Shamal happy and claps too.
Fail: Vita uses magic, Shamal curious/worried. Vita jumps in and swims but comes back floating dazed, surprised Shamal

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-06-25 at 21:39.
Old 2010-06-25, 22:02   Link #365
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Her Bind Breaker shall feature her in a one-piece swimsuit from what I can tell.
I think her figure deserves more pieces than that...

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 22:43   Link #366
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I think her figure deserves more pieces than that...
lol, I thought the same when I saw it. Though considering a certain fact, I figured it was going to be like that somehow.
Old 2010-06-26, 01:51   Link #367
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

There's somehowa place to see some videos of the nerw content?
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 02:31   Link #368
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Well, you know what I have to say on the matter. yo wut usamimi.

.... WHERE IS MY NANOHA DLC DAMMIT. (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻

But still, HNNNNNNNNNNNG REIN WANT DO VERY WANT. One-piece is okay! ANYTHING IS OKAY! Sukumizu would be ok— So my friend is in the process of moving to Japan as I type this. Must wait for her to poke me so we can get some PSN cards to hnnnnnnng together. I think I just need another 2k to be set. :D

And should prolly get around to doing Reinforce's route, but I need to gather up blood in fear of passing out even more. I passed out, just got up and I just got a srs nosebleed. Life is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
When you download one of the DLCs, you get more movies added in that section of the Catalogue thing: pne of the videos is a preview of the next DLC.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 03:00   Link #369
JINNSK
今更ですが箱のWoTやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
.... WHERE IS MY NANOHA DLC DAMMIT. (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻
Are you still looking for Nanoha DLC?

I am truly sorry to inform that expiration date of serial code for Nanoha DLC is until the last day in May(source:http://nanoha.namco-ch.net/contents_dl.html)
Even if you got the DLC card,you cannot use it.
Old 2010-06-26, 04:46   Link #370
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Are you still looking for Nanoha DLC?

I am truly sorry to inform that expiration date of serial code for Nanoha DLC is until the last day in May(source:http://nanoha.namco-ch.net/contents_dl.html)
Even if you got the DLC card,you cannot use it.
I.... was under the impression that, hopefully, they'd re-release it for general sales....

They'd make more money.... !

/wrists

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 07:27   Link #371
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Same here about that whole Nanoha DLC rerelease, it wouldn't be right unless they were waiting to complete the whole thing and then milk it off of people. -shrugs-

btw Bananoha. Where did you get that avatar?! I know what series that is parodying off of.
Old 2010-06-26, 13:29   Link #372
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
btw Bananoha. Where did you get that avatar?! I know what series that is parodying off of.
Part of a NSFW parody image involving Nanoha cosplaying as Yamada.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2010-06-27 at 15:26.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 13:07   Link #373
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

After almost 3 months since the first Nanoha DLC came out, I've figured out how to get it to work on CFW.
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 08:06   Link #374
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
lol, I thought the same when I saw it. Though considering a certain fact, I figured it was going to be like that somehow.
What "certain fact"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I'd like to see some of the new stuff too. I notice Dengeki does not have a page for Rein up yet? I believe highres versions of the Bind Breaker images would be Relevant to Interests.

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2010-06-29, 10:12   Link #375
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
What "certain fact"?
The direct link with Hayate-chan. Also if you played through Hayate-chan's or Reinforce's story lines through the game. You notice they are wearing matching clothes, the sweaters in particular. Bind Breaker follows that fact to a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
I'd like to see some of the new stuff too. I notice Dengeki does not have a page for Rein up yet? I believe highres versions of the Bind Breaker images would be Relevant to Interests.
The new stuff with Reinforce hasn't been released by Dengeki yet. Usually it'll be announced soon enough and you guys can see some pictures. Either that someone will rip the video somewhere.
Old 2010-07-06, 09:20   Link #376
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

No news on Rein's DLC yet?

And where were we on the translations? :O

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2010-07-25, 10:26   Link #377
JINNSK
今更ですが箱のWoTやってます

From DENGEKI ONLINE

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/283/283852/
The final DLC comes out on July 29.
Old 2010-07-25, 12:32   Link #378
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Rein in a Santa outfit!
Rein and Signum inside an Igloo.

Was there any video upload for any of these for the others?
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 17:59   Link #379
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

You'll have to see if someone does. Usually it'll pop up on Youtube if someone did. All other cases, no. Usually they don't show videos for these DLC.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:20   Link #380
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Damn, I hope someone puts up hi-res images of Rein's Bind Breaker...

Thanks MAEt for the av!