AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-14, 19:49   Link #401
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
http://readman0.blog37.fc2.com/blog-entry-390.html

Is this related with some of the DLC content of the game o.o?
That is actually probably a blog post about the DLC content of the game already released.

Basically if you read backwards through this thread. Myself and one other did various tell all posts about what the DLCs have for the Nanoha A's Portable DLC. What you see there are pictures of the Vinette Clock activities, this one being Signum's especially. If any of you guys were curious, click that link and see for yourself what the Vinette Clock looks like. Also scrolling down that particular link will show you two pictures of Signum's Bind Breaker game and A small picture of Vita's Vinette Clock.

The DLC for Nanoha A's Portable DLC is complete, more or less, give or take the fact that the initial DLC featuring Nanoha herself is for the moment only available from that special DLC code that was for way back for a limited time. Until Japanese PSN decides to release that one for the same price as the others, there is no other way in getting the full collecction of DLC. Which totals in seven DLC packs and the main DLC prog that uses those packs all at once.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 01:07   Link #402
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
(ノ `Д)ノ ~┻━┻ STUPID NANOHA DLC WHYWHYHWYHWYHWYHWHYWHYWHYHYHWYH /life

So, there's a Chinese patch for the game. Going to ask a friend to ask him if he can.......... do some stuff. Cough, cough.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 05:11   Link #403
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quick question for you guys.

During the Signum vs Hayate battle in this vid at 4:20, Is the BGM plays an original or something based on an actual song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xq5DMtf4Y

It sounds familiar, but I can't find it on any OST.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 09:11   Link #404
ZeroIchiNi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Quick question for you guys.

During the Signum vs Hayate battle in this vid at 4:20, Is the BGM plays an original or something based on an actual song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xq5DMtf4Y

It sounds familiar, but I can't find it on any OST.
Not sure but it does sounds like the BGM use for the Title Screen
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 12:13   Link #405
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Quick question for you guys.

During the Signum vs Hayate battle in this vid at 4:20, Is the BGM plays an original or something based on an actual song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xq5DMtf4Y

It sounds familiar, but I can't find it on any OST.
It is used during the Title Screen sequence. Though this is also a variant of one of the BGMs of the Nanoha series. Usually through the more dramatic parts of the series.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 17:51   Link #406
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Ah I see. So far I haven't been able to find it.

I assume there was never a BGM rip of the game?

Aside from that one, I've been trying to track down Starlight Destroyer and Lightning Assailants theme songs.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10425895

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MgJ...eature=related
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 20:38   Link #407
ZeroIchiNi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
I want the BGM rip of the music that was playing during Unison!Reinforce vs Material-D pre-match speech. That music sounds epic.

I am kinda sad that Kin-No-Senkou was the Impulse version instead of the A's version. At lease that what it sounds like.



btw here's the Eternal Blaze BGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZon30nfPCo

Last edited by ZeroIchiNi; 2010-08-18 at 20:51.
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 22:03   Link #408
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: フェイトの中
Oh Password-san, where have you gone~ I have some good news, I think. :<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
I assume there was never a BGM rip of the game?
*whistles* Could PM if you want. Since I extracted the entire thing and really only wanted it for the sound files, everything is 192kbps.

Don't know the actual song names/too lazy to possibly look them up, so they'll be left as they originally are.
__________________

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 23:15   Link #409
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
That would be awesome if you could!

I plan on getting a PS3 soon to play Another Century's Episode R, and want to use them as custom tracks.

Plus in general I like them a lot.

Last edited by Fluegel; 2010-08-18 at 23:26.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-18, 23:50   Link #410
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Hmmm that's interesting, a bit of mysterious good news for Password-san. And...

Fluegel-san, You can put in your own custom tracks? o.o? I'm getting the game myself in about a week and a half or so. Is that really true what you just said?

-thinks about Nanoha PSP BGM themes with mechs involved- Hmmmm...
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 00:04   Link #411
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
1st: Thanks Bananoha!

Yep. It's confirmed in the manual itself.


Not only that, but it's special in that you can't just play them directly off the HDD drive, but you actually have to customize when they play automatically. Like Specific tracks to play for normal missions, the chase sequences, Boss Fights, and so on.







Not Nanoha and Not Fate's themes are awesome, and they'd be great for boss fights! I already plan on using NotFate's for geass route stage 1's boss fight. (Versus Suzaku+Gino+Anya). The Nanoha franchise when it comes down to it is SRW with magical girls, and now that Terada himself was in charge of ACE R, this is literally SRW 3D.


Eh, sorry, this went horribly off topic BTW ;_;
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 01:31   Link #412
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
1st: Thanks Bananoha!

Yep. It's confirmed in the manual itself.


Not only that, but it's special in that you can't just play them directly off the HDD drive, but you actually have to customize when they play automatically. Like Specific tracks to play for normal missions, the chase sequences, Boss Fights, and so on.







Not Nanoha and Not Fate's themes are awesome, and they'd be great for boss fights! I already plan on using NotFate's for geass route stage 1's boss fight. (Versus Suzaku+Gino+Anya). The Nanoha franchise when it comes down to it is SRW with magical girls, and now that Terada himself was in charge of ACE R, this is literally SRW 3D.


Eh, sorry, this went horribly off topic BTW ;_;
Ah no, this is actually good info for me since I would consider putting in certain songs from Nanoha series or from Nana Mizuki various singles and cds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, I think I might want to do my own translations of the game's story modes here, thanks to Bananoha for giving me the necessary text data I need. Though one thing has gotten in the way for now. Who to do next? I'm trying to decide a storyline to go after.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:04   Link #413
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
If it hasn't been done, Zafira! I'm interested in his since he basically fights all the Dark versions. Also I want to know what Dark Vita was saying before they fight. I couldn't understand it fully aside from her wanting Zafira to save her, but overall it just sounded incredibly saddening and depressing. =/

As to the Aces songs, the one's I've currently added to myACE R play list are

Starlight Destroyer ~Material-S' theme~ (m0020_Ab)
Lightning Assailant ~Material L's theme~ (m0046_Ab)
m0041_Ab
m0005_Ab
m0006_Ab
m0047_Ab
m0007_Ab
m0012_Ab

m0048_Ab's on my mind, but it just cuts off. =/

Though, anyone know of a good program that's good for editing audio? I want to try to see if there's a way to set some so they loop infinitely, or at least fade out.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:08   Link #414
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
If it hasn't been done, Zafira! I'm interested in his since he basically fights all the Dark versions. Also I want to know what Dark Vita was saying before they fight. I couldn't understand it fully aside from her wanting Zafira to save her, but overall it just sounded incredibly saddening and depressing. =/

As to the Aces songs, the one's I've currently added to myACE R play list are

Starlight Destroyer ~Material-S' theme~ (m0020_Ab)
Lightning Assailant ~Material L's theme~ (m0046_Ab)
m0041_Ab
m0005_Ab
m0006_Ab
m0047_Ab
m0007_Ab
m0012_Ab

m0048_Ab's on my mind, but it just cuts off. =/

Though, anyone know of a good program that's good for editing audio? I want to try to see if there's a way to set some so they loop infinitely, or at least fade out.
Zafira? Hmmm...

Anyway onto the latter issue. I use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 which gives me ability to manipulate audio. Heck, if I wasn't bogged down with my current AMV project, or decided to do something different and do my own stuff with these BGM.

By the way m0048_Ab is a orchestral version of Brave Phoenix sung by Nana Mizuki.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:18   Link #415
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I know, the normal version is already on my list. Though I'd prefer the orchestral version of Ver. ACES since it's more fitting. Plus I'm trying to limit my vocal tracks to a certain amount since after a while they start to bug when I'm trying to listen to the conversations.

The normal Brave Phoenix I'm going to use as a boss fight BGM against the seasons massive Arms Forts.
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:22   Link #416
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
I know, the normal version is already on my list. Though I'd prefer the orchestral version of Ver. ACES since it's more fitting. Plus I'm trying to limit my vocal tracks to a certain amount since after a while they start to bug when I'm trying to listen to the conversations.

The normal Brave Phoenix I'm going to use as a boss fight BGM against the seasons massive Arms Forts.
-sighs- I have to wait a week and a half to get Another Century's Episode R to get to my house from importing it.

Hmmm...down to two choices for story mode translations...

Zafira or Reinforce...which to choose....
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:30   Link #417
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
...Damn it. Rein and Zafira were the 2 I was interested in the most. Now I don't know what I want....

Has your order shipped out yet? and from where did you get it?
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 02:40   Link #418
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
...Damn it. Rein and Zafira were the 2 I was interested in the most. Now I don't know what I want....

Has your order shipped out yet? and from where did you get it?
Now I know one other who knows of the problem I have....

Dunno, was helped by a friend of mine at the time when he did it. Most likely it wasn't one of the more official routes. Like Play-Asia or something similiar. He's the guy I go to for import stuff. Though I think I should look into it myself soon. -got a list of games he wants to import-

Reinforce or Zafira...Reinforce or Zafira...agh...I just sleep on it and see what happens. Or hell, a coin flip... -_-;
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 03:11   Link #419
Fluegel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Hopefully you get it. Right now even a lot of people who pre-ordered from Play-Asia, and other sites have to wait for more shipments. The game has been selling out already just after release day.

Listening to the BGMs, (I can't stop!)

and even if it just cuts off, Starlight Destroyer is still great as it is. I'll most likely be to busy blowing crap up with C.C. and Autumn to even notice it.

And a note on the custom tracks. They can be either MP3 or AAC format, but must be 128kbps.

If I wasn't strapped for cash right now with the PS3 ($340ish) and Trying to get ACE R (Almost $100 alone with good shipping) I'd throw in ACES when I order it. =/
Fluegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 11:48   Link #420
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Non-Administered Planet 97, Earth
Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Hopefully you get it. Right now even a lot of people who pre-ordered from Play-Asia, and other sites have to wait for more shipments. The game has been selling out already just after release day.

Listening to the BGMs, (I can't stop!)

and even if it just cuts off, Starlight Destroyer is still great as it is. I'll most likely be to busy blowing crap up with C.C. and Autumn to even notice it.

And a note on the custom tracks. They can be either MP3 or AAC format, but must be 128kbps.

If I wasn't strapped for cash right now with the PS3 ($340ish) and Trying to get ACE R (Almost $100 alone with good shipping) I'd throw in ACES when I order it. =/
Ah yeah that's right, I'll probably use Alto from Macross Frontier or Sousuke from Full Metal Panic alot in the game if I could.

Though one thought came to mind is a what if situation of various magical girls going through the same thing and Nanoha, Fate, Hayate-chan, etc got caught up in it and what would happen. ^^;
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.