AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-12, 21:48   Link #361
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Its from the first season of Code Geass. Nina and table-kun have a moment...

Ok back on topic now!!
oh my god.. I remember that :shakes head and laughs:

Quote:
Sorry to stray off topic a bit, but do you remember when Seb made love to the nun? do you think we're get an extra taboo in this coming season as well? *drools*
after seeing that episode, I think we have a chance of seeing something like that again, heh I loved when grell hissed at the nun afterwords..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 01:50   Link #362
Jarmel

I really hope we get an explanation sooner rather than later about how Ciel revived from the dead and how long he was out and all these other details. Due to his utter lack of shock I'm also wondering if this is all a dream or some other weird fantasy.

I also thought it was interesting how Sebastian did technically follow Ciel's order but specifically ignored the intent and placed his master's life in danger.

I am glad though that Alois is going to be the main villain this season as that was one thing that I was disappointed in last season was that there was a lack of a singular strong villain(we only got the details on the whole angel thing until the very end). Looking at the OP and some of that sketch art, my guess is that Claude is probably some sort of dog demon in counterpart to Sebastian being a cat demon. It would also go some ways in explaining the personality differences in that cats are viewed as more playful and mischievous while dogs are viewed as being stoic and never leaving their companion's side.

Last edited by Jarmel; 2010-07-13 at 02:54.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 09:17   Link #363
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author

Finally watched epi 2, after the over the top troll we got from epi 1 this was hard to live up to it but it still had everyone being everyone in it. Before I saw the epi I thought Ciel was dreaming, now Im not sure. Mostly I was FLIPPING over the OP, oh my gawd!! *_* Claude's eyes going red was just....I cant wait to see him and Sebby battle.

I did love these lines from 2
"Sebastian, this is an order. Stop the flood!"
"Are you fine with Lady Elizabeth's condition?"
"Don't make me ever say an order twice!"

You gotta love Ciel for that

Preview looks awesome! Grell and Undertaker
Spoiler for more on 3:
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 05:24   Link #364
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Spoiler for more on 3:
Yeah just looks like a scene where Ciel's remembering what happened.

It's a shame the second season isn't keeping the 'focus' on the food that the first season did. I loved those scenes.
Old 2010-07-14, 06:32   Link #365
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

*_*
Old 2010-07-14, 09:16   Link #366
Haladflire65
*Artist

^Awesome fanart, thanks, Kanon-san

Just saw episode 2, I liked it a lot. It felt just like the good old days of the original series, (CIEL!!!!) and new OP = awesome. It's incredible that they went as far as making a seperate one for the first episode so that they wouldn't spoil the return of Sebby and Ciel.

Just one complaint - I absolutely hate Elizabeth like some of the other members here and if she has any more screentime like this episode I don't know how I'll be able to stand it O.O
Old 2010-07-14, 11:18   Link #367
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Just one complaint - I absolutely hate Elizabeth like some of the other members here and if she has any more screentime like this episode I don't know how I'll be able to stand it O.O
How can you hate her? I think she lightens up the mood for Ciel. And I think they are really cute together~

But it seems a bit weird that Ciel doesn't remember anything (or at least it seems) from first season, or Sebastian is hiding it from him maybe?

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-07-14, 11:23   Link #368
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
But it seems a bit weird that Ciel doesn't remember anything (or at least it seems) from first season, or Sebastian is hiding it from him maybe?
I still think what we're seeing from episode two is all in Ciel's dream, i mean didn't Lau die in the first season? I know we've got some kind of reset plan going on here, though i don't think it's as simple as it looks.
Old 2010-07-14, 11:28   Link #369
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Kanon! Such great pictures ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I still think what we're seeing from episode two is all in Ciel's dream, i mean didn't Lau die in the first season? I know we've got some kind of reset plan going on here, though i don't think it's as simple as it looks.

Yea I was wondering why the hell Lau was there I want to see some AloisXCiel soon.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-07-14, 12:28   Link #370
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author

Quote:
I totally thought Ciel was dreaming but since it seems epi 3 bleeds right from epi 2, Im not sure anymore unless everyone got a RESET switch in their heads Maybe this will turn out like Dallas and the entire season will be a dream
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 12:51   Link #371
LKK

Quote:
Maybe this will turn out like Dallas and the entire season will be a dream
Gek! I hope that's not the case. In my opinion, only one show in the history of television has ever been able to pull that twist off successfully. Dallas wasn't it & I doubt Kuroshitsuji could do it either.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 15:25   Link #372
miss rozy

im not intersting for this season . especally without ciel and sebastain..however i dont

think so that the authors of the anime will be due that characters again in the anime .
miss rozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 15:30   Link #373
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rozy View Post
im not intersting for this season . especally without ciel and sebastain
You need to watch the first episode.
Old 2010-07-14, 16:14   Link #374
miss rozy

look i didn't see this season but i have detiels a bout it .. so why i need to watch it .
miss rozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 16:15   Link #375
Jarmel

Quote:
I thought he did but I can't remember. Didn't they leave it somewhat ambiguous though? Honestly all of this makes no sense. Certain aspects of this makes it seem like they're in the afterlife and others don't. It could be past adventures that take place before the end of Season 1 but Ciel is remembering them because his soul is trapped(like before Sebastian retrieved the ring at the end of Episode 1).
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 16:27   Link #376
miss rozy

oh my god are they in this season or not ..?
Old 2010-07-14, 16:49   Link #377
dickdatduck
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
Indeed. Yana said something on her blog about holding out to make your judgments for this season until episode 4, and then she said no episode 8, etc, no just hold out. Basically, I'm going to go ahead and say that Ciel will awake in episode 4, not just because of what Yana said, but because it looks like they're basing these first episodes on the alchemical stages or Great Work, which has a lot to do with the spiritual journey.

The first episode is titled "Kuro" Shitsuji (Nigredo stage), and the second episode is based around the finding of a White Stag (Albedo), something which also symbolizes the spiritual journey. In the next episode, several already dead characters are making their appearances, and as you can see from the preview, there is a lot of red (Rubedo). So, if they are following this formula or theme, Ciel should be awake by the end of episode 3 or some time during episode 4, in which the theme will/should be about Gold (a metaphor for consciousness). What's more interesting is that Sebastian said he would turn Gold to Black in ep 1. In accordance, it could mean he prefers the soul to be in a state of despair or impurity... makes sense.

If they weren't using tarrot cards, I would think it's all a coincidence, but as such, no, they're probably trying to use some more Western philosophy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rozy View Post
oh my god are they in this season?
Yes and the show still seems to be about them if you go by the opening, ending, second half of the first episode and the entire second episode.
dickdatduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 19:27   Link #378
Atsuro

Question, in the opinion of the people who saw episode 2, should I watch it? It looked so season 1 fillerish I just skipped it. I am watching episode 3 for Madam Red though.
Atsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 19:31   Link #379
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsuro View Post
Question, in the opinion of the people who saw episode 2, should I watch it? It looked so season 1 fillerish I just skipped it. I am watching episode 3 for Madam Red though.
If your a true fan you should watch it heh.. like what a few said he might be dreaming so I doubt if its a filler or not.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-07-15, 20:34   Link #380
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

hmm I liked episode 2 not as good as episode 1, but still pretty good. daww Lizzy wanted to find the white stag so she can wish for Ceil's happiness she is so sweet annoying at times, but sweet I can't hate her and I find Ceil/Lizzy moments to be really cute.......*prepares flame shield*

another note: I MISSED YOU MEYRIN, FINNY, BARD, AND TANAKA T_T

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen