AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-02, 20:27   Link #2161
Qikz

Did anyone gif the moment Takashi gave Hirano the gun? The weird bobbing motions Hirano did were awesome where he was so excited. :P
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 20:39   Link #2162
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Hirano is the best character ever, I actually love his rape faces (No homo!) the moment he gets pissed off, protective or a gun it is made of win, I need animated signature of that double tap, that one part made this episode win for me.

I'm still wondering how busijima did that whole spinning twirl thing when she was launched by Komuro.

I'm surprised Komuro didn't notice Shizuka-sensei with her hand on his soldier. Hmm in Shido's religious is he going to be the god or more of a Jesus figure to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY68xSC7uOQ

shido becomes THIS if he's god
Old 2010-08-02, 20:41   Link #2163
kyosak
poo

Man that big fight scene at the end of the episode was so cheesy.
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:06   Link #2164
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Was Yon-sama at the beginning a zombie, or was he just pulling a Bill Murray? If it's the latter, then it seemed kinda unneccesary and cruel to snipe him out, especially since he was giving signs that he was still human? Ah well, it's more or less just a small gag anyways, so I'll stop taking it so seriously. Just found the situation really weird, but slightly amusing... until they shot him, at least.

And so speaking of shooting, Hirano continues to be my favorite character of the series, and my love for him grows with each passing episode he's in. His 'snapping moment' on the bus was one of my favorite moments in the manga, and I think the anime made the scene pretty awesome with the music, flashbacks, and Hirano's facial expressions. Surprisingly enough though, the anime is making me like more characters that I didn't really care about in the manga for some reason; Takashi, Rei, Saeko, and Saya are all growing on me, while people like Shizuka and Koichi are still disgusting to me. The climactic action sequence may have been over-the-top, but I think that kind of ridiculousness fits well with a show like this, so it looked nothing more than badass in my eyes.

And now I'm excited for the next episode; however, it's for reasons other than the obligatory bathroom fanservice that everyone else is getting excited about~ 3.3
Old 2010-08-02, 21:27   Link #2165
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I need animated signature of that double tap, that one part made this episode win for me.
Due to the limit rules....I really hate them because it limits me a lot...anyways if they limit it to least 100kbs it would be better. This is what I came up with:

Now if you want you can have someone play with the original here:
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/7b54060d.gif
and make it to your taste or tell what exactly you want as the double tap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Did anyone gif the moment Takashi gave Hirano the gun? The weird bobbing motions Hirano did were awesome where he was so excited. :P
For you my friend I did it!
Here is a reduced version=>

while this is the full version=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...3/2c5da93e.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
The doctor lady had one hand grasping little komuro quite firmly when she was on the bike. He should get to have sex with all the female members as if it were taking care of the needs of anyone in a crisis. Not really an emotional attachment it just has to be done.
The mating part is quite something to do after the zombies are all dead but don't forget Hirano......he could still bang Shizuka apart from Takagi.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:39   Link #2166
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
A quick check confirmed that the person who directed Ep5, Yuuji Kumazawa, was also responsible for Ep2, so it's no surprise that the "boinging" sound effects are back, along with the return of gratuitous panty shots. I guess Kumazawa enjoys his echi very much. Some may enjoy it, but the overdose of slapstick cheapened the drama overall, I feel.

(As for the bespectacled zombie "killed" at the very beginning, if he was indeed that certain Korean star, I say good riddance! I've always hated that incredibly overhyped "auntie killer" he's the epitome of everything I abhor about sappy K-drama.)

The animation quality seems to have taken a dip this episode, while the three separate story threads diluted the overall impact of the narrative. The fight scene was fairly well adapted, though, making full use of the medium to play up the team's reunion. It's a bit over-the-top but, heck, that's hardly incongruous in a B-grade zombie show.

And I'm sure everyone has his or her own favourite hero in this episode, from "double tap" Hirano to "g-string" Saeko. Mine, as ever, remains "death from above" Rei, who is just so adorable when she's jealous.

Next week, Chapter 6 already. Mmmmmm....
I am surprised that of all people, you are watching this hardcore, ecchi and risque anime. I thought you are the type that goes for Katanagatari-type stories with substance rather than something of pure fanservice.

Or did you just watch for the sake of watching that "auntie-killer" get zombified?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:43   Link #2167
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Hirano was BRILLIANT in this ep! Just when Shido was ready to mind-fck my big boobed sensei he steps up and shoots him in the face! PERFECT 10 right thur!

But whats really doing it for me is that big-breasted nurse sensei.. I mean, did u guys see what she was grabbing when she was ridding with Takashi?! She don't waste no time I tellya!:

Spoiler for What was she grabbing?!!!! Screenshot (^_^):

The preview was SPECIALLY and "oh my!!!" moment:

Spoiler for NSFW:

Makes me wanna say "I BELIEVE IN JESUS!" lol
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:49   Link #2168
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post

]
lol. I think its pretty much obvious what she's grabbing on to. XD

The fight before the ending credits was done really well. The background music was also pretty good. Hirano was also very cool in this episode. I like how he said that staying normal is no longer needed especially with the situation that they're facing. :3
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:53   Link #2169
TinyRedLeaf
The Dying of the Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am surprised that of all people, you are watching this hardcore, ecchi and risque anime. I thought you are the type that goes for Katanagatari-type stories with substance rather than something of pure fanservice.
I have eclectic tastes. After all, I'm as big a fan of old-school Stephen Chow movies as I am of obscure art-house films.

One can't be serious all the time. Not good for mental or social health.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 22:45   Link #2170
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
oh my..... ALL ABOARD THE "SHIZUKA TITS FTW" BOAT!
Old 2010-08-02, 22:48   Link #2171
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Crow View Post
What's up with Shido?

No matter how much he flails his arms around, he'll never be as fabulous as Lelouch.
Shido < Lelouch = 'Failouch'

Honestly, this is what we get with the cross of Occhimaru x Lelouch... What, you can't say that Shido doesn't remind you of that 'hebi' with all that neck movement. I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding a sword down in his stomach somewhere...or an actual snake or two.
Old 2010-08-03, 00:08   Link #2172
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

I personally like his attitude, it's like looking at some of these modern religious leaders, I get a good lol out of it.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 00:24   Link #2173
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
???????? um, wut????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
Without medical treatment normal human beings simply die from bleeding even if important organs are not injured.
Here people have to deal with Romero-type zombies which are rather slow but nonetheless they can only be killed by headshots or smashing their heads. So a simple shot to other body parts won't work.
This.

Oh YES!!! My favorite scene on HOTD. This was awesome.

Quote:
Hirano was BRILLIANT in this ep! Just when Shido was ready to mind-fck my big boobed sensei he steps up and shoots him in the face! PERFECT 10 right thur!

But whats really doing it for me is that big-breasted nurse sensei.. I mean, did u guys see what she was grabbing when she was ridding with Takashi?! She don't waste no time I tellya!:

Spoiler for NSFW:

Yep! a 10/10 episode. Truly a big boost from ep.4's flashbacks, Hirano is the man here! This guy needs an unlimited ammo for X-mas.

Ohhh...sensei! I think she went to a doctor to get boobs done. Those are so big!!! MMMmmm....

This is HOTD believe in Shido lol
Old 2010-08-03, 00:28   Link #2174
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for NSFW:

1st image: Clearly, the breeze ain't the only thing that's "great".

2nd image: Not that I dislike big boobs, but there's gotta be a limit. A woman's breasts should NOT account for 40% of her overall body mass.
Old 2010-08-03, 01:50   Link #2175
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Great action this week, all the characters got a chance to shine. Hirano was hilarious. Saeko graceful as always. Rei handles a stick really well too... (ahahahaha)

I want to join Shido's cult - I'll pretend to be brainwashed, then reap the benefits.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 01:58   Link #2176
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I want to join Shido's cult - I'll pretend to be brainwashed, then reap the benefits.
Careful you might get kicked in the face and be left for zombies like he did in the ep.3
Old 2010-08-03, 01:58   Link #2177
kyosak
poo

Did we watch Yon-sama get sniped in episode 5? I didn't even notice this when I was watching it (though I never read the manga).

Spoiler for pictures:
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 02:00   Link #2178
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yep that was him...Ironic after the Winter Sonta anime he turns into a zombie and gets killed here in HOTD.

Maybe a sequel or an American movie to this will be called Highschool of the Dammed. XD Maybe not.
Old 2010-08-03, 02:10   Link #2179
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Careful you might get kicked in the face and be left for zombies like he did in the ep.3
It's okay. I'll plant a remote siren on him and use it when the time comes...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 02:29   Link #2180
klare

as mentioned by someone, the team fight like reincarnation from some 3 kingdoms warriors... they suppose to be only high school students

i believe Shido will show up again, with more followers

and Takashi seems to be building a little harem
klare is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse