AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-03, 12:15   Link #2221
TinyRedLeaf
. . .
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Each member of Takashi's group has a relievent skill or abitlity that the group could use to survive. Using 4ed D&D

Takashi- Warlord his ability is keeping everyone together and focused
Rei - Polearm fighter
Saeko- swordmage- the way she handles a sword seems magical
Kohta - Ranger - skilled marksman and knowledge of miltary hardeware and equipment
Saya- Wizard- because of her keen insight and intelligence
Shizuka- cleric - because of her medical skills
This being a JRPG, it's only appropriate to use classic Final Fantasy jobs instead.

Takashi:Red Mage(Jack-of-all-trades, master of none)
Rei:Dragoon(Polearms specialist)
Saeko:Samurai(Katana specialist)
Kouta:Gunner (Firearms specialist)
Saya:Black Mage(All-round genius)
Shizuka:White Mage(Healer)

Plus, I'm not fond of D&D 4th Edition rules. They've messed up what should have been straightforward generic classes, just for the sake of adding ever-more-exotic, but totally pointless, rules. Trust me, the marketeers at Wizards of the Coast are the ones laughing to the bank at gamers' expense.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 13:07   Link #2222
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I may have mentioned this here already but from what I've seen, the character on the OP who's name is still spoiler material at this point will apparently be voiced by Ayana Taketatsu.

Yes. Azusa Nakano of you know what. Nyark.
MINE! STAY AWAY FROM MY KITTY!

@TRL : I think you got a new article for this week's headlines that is bound to stir up a storm.

Koreans Rage at “Racist” Highschool of the Dead
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 14:12   Link #2223
The1
Relentless sinner
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In between demanted fantasies
Send a message via Skype™ to The1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
MINE! STAY AWAY FROM MY KITTY!

@TRL : I think you got a new article for this week's headlines that is bound to stir up a storm.

Koreans Rage at “Racist” Highschool of the Dead
Gotta admit, _that_is_funny_.
__________________
When will the sinner come back home?
The1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 14:37   Link #2224
Sekishi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
... Exactly and this standard F cup like I said before in USA. Which no one answered me sadly if that's the case but I am sure it is.
I don't know the cup sizes in the US but according to EU/J system I'd guess Shizuka has a cup size of H oo even >H. Takagi and Rei I'd give an F and Saeko seems to have C or D cup.

I know what I'm talking about. I have E to F sometimes even G depending on the bra model / company.
Sekishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 14:43   Link #2225
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Saintless, you can have that character from the OP if she's being voiced by Azusa, I'll let you have her but Saya is all mine! *grabs her and runs off*
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 14:54   Link #2226
Dahak86
Occasional Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
Gotta admit, _that_is_funny_.
or sad... depends on your point of view.

Spoiler for more gifs:

Spoiler for Hirano vs Shi(t)do match, Start! place your bets:

Spoiler for lol, he thinks he can win...:

Spoiler for Oooh.. look at where the guy is looking:
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 16:13   Link #2227
Francismeunier
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
I don't know the cup sizes in the US but according to EU/J system I'd guess Shizuka has a cup size of H oo even >H. Takagi and Rei I'd give an F and Saeko seems to have C or D cup.

I know what I'm talking about. I have E to F sometimes even G depending on the bra model / company.
I see so Shizuka is more of the monstrous USA G type.....O_O not surprised by it but it is rather exaggerated while I do know that the director likes to do that. Takagi has a D and Rei is E or F for sure. Saeko does indeed have them at C.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 16:14   Link #2228
Unknown Soldier
:D
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Takashi actually defines everybody's roles in the manga. I don't consider this a spoiler, and neither should you.

Takashi - Leader
Rei, Saeko, Hirano - Fighter
Saya - Wizard
Shizuka - Healer

D&D 4th edition is stupid because they simplified the classic alignment system into something utterly stupid.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 16:53   Link #2229
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for Oooh.. look at where the guy is looking:
Lmao. We'll I don't blame him. I love his line "I can massage them for you."
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 16:55   Link #2230
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
Lmao. We'll I don't blame him. I love his line "I can massage them for you."
wouldn't you? i would need to call on the power of god to avert my eyes from such perfection. I cant wait to hear his best line in the next episode or it will be the one after that.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 16:59   Link #2231
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
wouldn't you? i would need to call on the power of god to avert my eyes from such perfection. I cant wait to hear his best line in the next episode or it will be the one after that.
Well, she is flaunting them around. It isn't his fault his eyes are looking there. He is only a man
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:02   Link #2232
Dralha
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Neo-Venezia
Nice uptick with the ecchi in Ep 5 ; as an added bonus, the censors didn't seem to butcher it all that much.

The action sequence towards the end was very cool, especially Saeko's twirl attack.
__________________
Dralha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:08   Link #2233
fukarming
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post


Im not sure if it was the subbers taking liberties but Hirano speech to Shidou felt wrong compared to the manga. The way they made him sound in the episode just made it seem that was a violent person that suppressed. They didn't touch on the points on why he hated Shit-do and the ones on the bus. They just made it seem like it was ok for him to kill now, which was not the case. He was obviously bullied and by the very people on the bus and Shitdo let it happen. I wish they would have kept the original dialogue it added so much more to Hirano's character and gave more of glimpse into his psyche. I believe they also changed what he said after he fired the nail. From what i remember it was the reverse of what was stated in the anime. Regardless great scene to watch that coward squirm.
That's exactly what I am thinking. Do the manga give more reason on Hirano's hatred to Shido? From the anime Hirano is just like some highschool shootout massacre kid (someone mentioned that a couple pages earlier) which I cannot find reason to root for. Is Shido's only fault just ignoring the bullying? then Shido is just like most of the teachers and not particularly ultra evil. Besides, I don't get the impression that even the main casts help out Hirano when he is bullied.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:19   Link #2234
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
That's exactly what I am thinking. Do the manga give more reason on Hirano's hatred to Shido? From the anime Hirano is just like some highschool shootout massacre kid (someone mentioned that a couple pages earlier) which I cannot find reason to root for. Is Shido's only fault just ignoring the bullying? then Shido is just like most of the teachers and not particularly ultra evil. Besides, I don't get the impression that even the main casts help out Hirano when he is bullied.
I think it was because he was bullied in Shidou's classroom and he didn't do anything about it. He was just an all around giant douche.
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:27   Link #2235
fukarming
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
I think it was because he was bullied in Shidou's classroom and he didn't do anything about it. He was just an all around giant douche.
Sadly, most teachers turn a blind eye on bullying. So most teachers are giant douche that deserve to be shot? Is that why we have highschool shootout massacre and we root for the shooting kid?
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 18:14   Link #2236
Unknown Soldier
:D
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Sadly, most teachers turn a blind eye on bullying. So most teachers are giant douche that deserve to be shot? Is that why we have highschool shootout massacre and we root for the shooting kid?
The manga explains pretty clearly what was going on between Shidou and Hirano and why Hirano hates him so much. I'd tell you go to read it but all the sites which were hosting it have removed it because it's been licensed in North America. Which makes me wonder what will happen when the manga resumes in Japan again, I'm not at all familiar with scanlations of manga and that sort of thing, HSotD was the first manga I ever read in my life.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 18:31   Link #2237
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
MINE! STAY AWAY FROM MY KITTY!

@TRL : I think you got a new article for this week's headlines that is bound to stir up a storm.

Koreans Rage at “Racist” Highschool of the Dead
Bender has something to say to them

Spoiler for serious:
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 18:34   Link #2238
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Sadly, most teachers turn a blind eye on bullying. So most teachers are giant douche that deserve to be shot? Is that why we have highschool shootout massacre and we root for the shooting kid?
What!? No, of course not. You are thinking illogically...

And let's not derail the thread.


This episode was a bit meh, especially the last part. I admit Hirano double-tapping was pretty sick (though he's engrish was a huge turnoff) but the one with Saeko was just "WTF?" The actions in this series is not as great as I imagined to be...
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 18:34   Link #2239
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Ow lol funny article .

this comment :

"Please kill Justin Bieber next" " Bieber need his ass fuck "
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 19:16   Link #2240
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
This being a JRPG, it's only appropriate to use classic Final Fantasy jobs instead.

Takashi:Red Mage(Jack-of-all-trades, master of none)
Rei:Dragoon(Polearms specialist)
Saeko:Samurai(Katana specialist)
Kouta:Gunner (Firearms specialist)
Saya:Black Mage(All-round genius)
Shizuka:White Mage(Healer)

Plus, I'm not fond of D&D 4th Edition rules. They've messed up what should have been straightforward generic classes, just for the sake of adding ever-more-exotic, but totally pointless, rules. Trust me, the marketeers at Wizards of the Coast are the ones laughing to the bank at gamers' expense.
thats the truth.... of them.... also.... takashi is considered versatile... as he can change from one thing to another with certain skills left

also... i lol'd at the spotter
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.