AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-13, 22:54   Link #2841
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
And this is where family upbringing kicks in. It's still loose. Guy isn't even cold in his grave and she's jealous over other girls getting close to the other guy she dumped. She then gets drunk and makes a pass at him. And then with loose we add engaging in risky behavior, ie stupid.

Agreeing to disagree is what I'm doing right now. My tolerance level for this type of behaviour is zero.
If the characters weren't in a zombie apocalypse world, I'd agree with you 100%. But with everything that has happened, they are not in a normal, peaceful, state of mind anymore. There is also the fact that she had a boyfriend so she is experienced (queue otaku rage, lol), so to simply kiss someone she has known, and I think still loves to some degree, is not that difficult.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 23:02   Link #2842
Maverick05
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I also liked the description of Rei's character. Very accurate and very deep.

Yet, I also have a question which I hope you may help me answer:

Rei needs Takashi's support to keep her sanity and herself in check now that the world is going upside down. In fact, we can say that Rei could break down mentally if she looses Takashi (and that's why she is quite possessive with him).

Yet....would Rei be able to support Takashi in his times of need when (sooner or later) he cracks up due to all the stress and trauma of this new world?
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 23:04   Link #2843
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
I also liked the description of Rei's character. Very accurate and very deep.

Yet, I also have a question which I hope you may help me answer:

Rei needs Takashi's support to keep her sanity and herself in check now that the world is going upside down. In fact, we can say that Rei could easily lost it and crack if she looses Takashi (and that's why she is jealous to all the other girls).

Yet....while Rei be able to support Takashi in his times of need or when (sooner or later) he cracks up due to all the stress and trauma of this new world?
I don't see her being there and she is a hypocrite in that regard. Saeko will probably fill that role and I hope that happens because she is a suitable rival for Rei. They would make a good love triangle too. And for once, I wouldn't know who to root for, haha.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 23:51   Link #2844
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
while i like most of what you said, i just want to say, the officer in question was forced to kill the protest leader because he was creating a situation of increased fear and distrust in the government by blaming the government, had he been left about his devices he could have brought about a very worse situation (as if that were even possible,) for on thing he could have riled up an open attack on the offices defending them or else interfered with what the officers were trying to do and if he did that he would have brought about the deaths of all the people there.

all in all he had to die or back off he refused to act responsibly and reasonably and paid for it. he was an ignorant man who refused to see the truth in front of him and blamed every problem on the government, yet he has no idea how to live with out their support, id he had succeeded in ruining what the offices where attempting he would have fount out very fast what the government did for him, granted he would also have his guts falling out as he watched them slide out of he torn open body.
Call me sadistic but I am still laughing at that scene where the protest leader got headshotted (and his hilarious voice).
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:00   Link #2845
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Call me sadistic but I am still laughing at that scene where the protest leader got headshotted (and his hilarious voice).
and they didnt show it too... i wanted to see the actual shot....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:02   Link #2846
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and they didnt show it too... i wanted to see the actual shot....
well u hear a sound, and there's a brief shot where you see the hole in his forehead, but yea. That made my day.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:03   Link #2847
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't see her being there and she is a hypocrite in that regard. Saeko will probably fill that role and I hope that happens because she is a suitable rival for Rei. They would make a good love triangle too. And for once, I wouldn't know who to root for, haha.
Love Triangles are defiantly interesting... They always make competitions epic, especially in a world infested with zombies
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:18   Link #2848
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposablehero92 View Post
while i like most of what you said, i just want to say, the officer in question was forced to kill the protest leader because he was creating a situation of increased fear and distrust in the government by blaming the government, had he been left about his devices he could have brought about a very worse situation (as if that were even possible,) for on thing he could have riled up an open attack on the offices defending them or else interfered with what the officers were trying to do and if he did that he would have brought about the deaths of all the people there.

all in all he had to die or back off he refused to act responsibly and reasonably and paid for it. he was an ignorant man who refused to see the truth in front of him and blamed every problem on the government, yet he has no idea how to live with out their support, id he had succeeded in ruining what the offices where attempting he would have fount out very fast what the government did for him, granted he would also have his guts falling out as he watched them slide out of he torn open body.
Not to mention the photo of his family falling next to the officer's corpse while his subordinates rushed up to see it. Very powerful.

PS - The 2010 thing's probably transitioning. Doesn't the winter in Japan end in April and all?
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:33   Link #2849
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
IThere is also the fact that she had a boyfriend so she is experienced (queue otaku rage, lol)
Wait, wait, how do you know she is "experienced"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
Rei needs Takashi's support to keep her sanity and herself in check now that the world is going upside down. In fact, we can say that Rei could break down mentally if she looses Takashi (and that's why she is quite possessive with him).
Unn... I can't really seeing her going insane just by losing Takashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't see her being there and she is a hypocrite in that regard.
And why do you say that?
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 00:45   Link #2850
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
^Yeah, Rei had the good sense to search the police car, she even scavenged bullets from the dead bodies inside - she's not weak. On top of that, she doesn't hesitate to point out Takashi's weaknesses. I bet she's itching to pay him back if Takashi ever needs a good slap in the face, if he ever breaks down.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 05:24   Link #2851
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
She was though weakened by the groping milking of the crazed dude.
I think she liked it. One reason why she's so hot later on.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 05:48   Link #2852
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She was though weakened by the groping milking of the crazed dude.
I think she liked it. One reason why she's so hot later on.
The way the milking no wait... groping... Ahh forget it! Breast-Raping was happening, and how Takashi handled that situation perfectly, would get a +1 in Takashi + Rei relationship, but that is to be decided later.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 06:06   Link #2853
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She was though weakened by the groping milking of the crazed dude.
I think she liked it. One reason why she's so hot later on.
High sensitivity is good
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:17   Link #2854
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The way the milking no wait... groping... Ahh forget it! Breast-Raping was happening, and how Takashi handled that situation perfectly, would get a +1 in Takashi + Rei relationship, but that is to be decided later.
i thought it was pretty obvious their a canon couple =\ all the "hints"
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:58   Link #2855
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega-kun View Post
Here are some Avatars, feel free to use them.
Thanks for the new avy
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:10   Link #2856
DestinyShinigami
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Spoiler for SayaXHirano:
__________________
DestinyShinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:12   Link #2857
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyShinigami View Post
Spoiler for SayaXHirano:
hmm... i wonder if takashi goes in thar....
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:14   Link #2858
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Wait, wait, how do you know she is "experienced"?
Because she had a boyfriend. They at least hit first base.

Quote:
Unn... I can't really seeing her going insane just by losing Takashi.
I think she'd lose it. She is the most fragile of all the characters right now.

Quote:
And why do you say that?
Because she said he was not there for her, but Hisashi was. So, since I don't see her supporting him when he will need it. But, there is a chance since by the time he needs help, she may be over most of the stuff and will able to help him. But, I'd rather Saeko help him there...good drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She was though weakened by the groping milking of the crazed dude.
I think she liked it. One reason why she's so hot later on.
Please, don't ruin it for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
The way the milking no wait... groping... Ahh forget it! Breast-Raping was happening, and how Takashi handled that situation perfectly, would get a +1 in Takashi + Rei relationship, but that is to be decided later.
I don't think he handled it perfectly. He should have let out a bullet or something to stop him from groping her like that.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:15   Link #2859
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyShinigami View Post
Spoiler for SayaXHirano:
This should happen in the anime.

Quote:
Please, don't ruin it for us.
Come on now.

Quote:
I don't think he handled it perfectly. He should have let out a bullet or something to stop him from groping her like that.
If he did we won't get that breast rape scene! Iam more surprise that Rei didn't blame Takashi for not acting fast enough to be groped......gives me more of the feeling REi want's it bad! And Hisashi is gonna give it to her probably later on though couldn't since he turned to a zombie.

Still awaiting a fanart where all the main characters are zombified and my bathroom Saya gif request..
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 09:25   Link #2860
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
oi it doesnt mean that when they're boyfriend and girlfriend that they did it... if that were to happen... chances are high that rei will forget about takashi, giving saeko and saya a sha- no... i mean a blunt club to try and bash open that thick head.

also... as far as i know, rei is only acting lovey dovey with the guy.

if that revelation was true.... KANNAGI SHITSTORM ALL OVER AGAIN.... but this time, it's gonna be viral. the whole world will rage... i think
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.