AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-07, 00:48   Link #4141
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
There are alot of image server problems as of late... =/
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 00:57   Link #4142
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
He didn't lay a finger on Rei in the first episode
.....Mm? He didn't slap her? I'm pretty sure he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Rei needed the slap, simply because she wanted to continue the class while people were eaten alive (granted she did not know about it, but still the news came from someone who was in love with her and to her knowledge)
Haha, right, you know that person, so if they tell you flying squirrels are attacking the city, you'd just believe them?
Well, maybe you do, but not everyone does.
__________________

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 01:23   Link #4143
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
.....Mm? He didn't slap her? I'm pretty sure he did.
browsed episode1.

Yes she was bitch slapped in front of Hayashi. Oh man! How could I forget that. IN FRONT of Hayashi......just DAMN.

Takashi you fail you hurt the females here you masochistic son of a ****

If you dare shout or lay a finger on Alice damn he you better get killed in the last episode or a future chapter of the manga.

EDIT:

BITCH slapping starts at 1:00


You can laugh and rage at the same time.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 01:46   Link #4144
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Second season! Me demands it!
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 02:02   Link #4145
fukarming
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Episode 10 cements my opinion on all main characters (except Rei and Saeko) - they should all eaten by zombies

Takashi: at least in the anime, he is two-timing around. He is the Itou Makoto of HOTD. I am in the opinion that he has sex with Saeko last episode. If he is man enough, he should come out and tell the group that he and Saeko are together now.

Saya: Being bitchy about her parents. She knows her parents are right deep down yet she is rebellious for the sake of rebellious. What did she expect her parents to do? Send in a 100 people army to search for her across down and get bitten by zombies?

Hirano: I never like Hirano and I don't understand why everyone in this forum praising him as badass among other things. This episode show his true color: He is enjoying the zombie apocalypse. In the real world he is being bully left and right. In the zombie world he goes around acting cool shooting zombies. The way he hordes all the guns show what kind of people he is: He takes and takes and takes (I am sure Takashi's group eat food/ use medicines/ among other resources in the Takagi residence. At least it is shown that the group use Takagi's resources to repair their car) and do not give back (focus that the adults never ask Hirano to give up all his guns. Their reason is not "kids should not use guns" but "no single person should claim all the guns" which I find is absolutely correct. He also claim superiority on himself (guns) vs swords (others, like Takagi's dad and Saeko). To be honest, to maximize absolute efficiency guns should be use with swords as combined tactics. If anyone get drunk by success and power, it would be Hirano's type. He claims he is the best person to use guns around, which I found laughable since he only had 1 month of training. I wish the JSDF sniper lady come in and teach him a lesson "So you horde all the guns because you are most knowledgeable person with guns? You are no match to a trained soldier so give up your guns and live your pathetic life"

Rei and Saeko: They do not do much in this episode so I don't really have a problem against them. Note: Saeko also enjoys the zombie apocalypse. But at least she knows it is bad thus she is not as bad as Hirano.

Shido finally back!!!! The true badass of HOTD is back on the screen. When you think of it, I think Shido is the most awesome character in the HOTD world - Takashi's group, despite having all the superhuman on their team, get into so much trouble. In contrast, Shido leads a group of useless people to safety. So tell me, who is more awesome, Shido or Takashi?
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 02:18   Link #4146
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Hirano wanted to be respected. No one in the class did that nor others. He finally found something he's good at and he's a gun otaku AKA NERD!!! Where he brings in science to each weapons and pretty much he believes in himself as self confidence and as a nerd he's probably done research even after training for a month as Saya says he's a military otaku, he knows the ins and outs of guns and weapons, this is the time to shine and put all his studying to the test. He never missed a shot also all through out, he made and improvised a weapon, he defended the girls in Shido when they where leaving, saved a loli when about to be bitten. He's been be littled by many so probably this is his time to shine and do what he is good at. Also possible if ever he and the sniper lady him meet probably they'll talk more about guns and get along well.

Also most of them being a teenager and all, everyone has immaturity and imperfections in the series.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 02:20   Link #4147
espeon
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to espeon Send a message via MSN to espeon
I hate Shido, Conniving bastard he no real value other then being a total douche.
__________________
Fansubs Rock! Buy the DVD when it's licensed!
espeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 02:38   Link #4148
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Shido finally back!!!! The true badass of HOTD is back on the screen. When you think of it, I think Shido is the most awesome character in the HOTD world - Takashi's group, despite having all the superhuman on their team, get into so much trouble. In contrast, Shido leads a group of useless people to safety. So tell me, who is more awesome, Shido or Takashi?
you have a weird way of calling Shido a manipulative asshole.

Also...the censoring leaves me scratching my head...what exactly is wrong with showing a zombie being decapitated?
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 02:56   Link #4149
Francismeunier
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Thumbs up Episode 10

Episode was toned for ecchi as far as I can tell. During the various parts of it I thought........Rei was pretty here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/c2833601.jpg
Seeing her ass was also a ecchi during this episode=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/c7af4d17.jpg
ROFL even if it's true there was no other choice. I just hope they are functioning to feed babies=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/c6a96891.jpg
I still think that Takashi should have done what Rei mentions here instead letting the poor girl do it =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/2ac7aae7.jpg
First impression of Saya when she comes with her new dress..... =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/0096c54c.jpg
However when Saya's mom comes.....it was over 9000 here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/28328134.jpg
Heck of a MILF more so than seeing her at the end of episode 08. Holy crap! Their house is so big! Did anyone notice they have their own Church and Shinto Shrine here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/8069b8bc.jpg
Very smart move of the commander but I do wonder if the commander is Soichiro himself? Anyways the move and strategy were really good here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/8120f63e.jpg
Upon closer inspection of Saya's mother...her face astonished me far more with =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/ca49ac83.jpg
Who says he is a kid in [b]arms handling bozzo person Maddo that says that here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/050b5f04.jpg
Ouch! That is incredible! Saya should go into politics with this part here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/4b2d89f9.jpg
Saya sheds tears? That was a little to see this=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/334b5958.jpg
I think that is selfish thinking on Saya. It must be merely child rebellion here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/0f4a7d8d.jpg
Ok I don't want to be impolite but speak my feelings out and I am really at Takashi for being a stupid idiotic fool of a gorilla! I understand in the part with Saeko due to her character but violence never gives sense to anyone! I had the same problem with Maria and her mother at one point in Umineko and I am talking about this part of the episode=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/67a31cf4.jpg
No! Just no! Takashi control your stupid hormonal brain! Oh heck yeah! Hirano has every right to be like that with that face after what he saw happened to Saya=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/951214b7.jpg
That's why you go for long swords like Claymores based on this part=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/7730b1b1.jpg
Loved it that Alice calmed Takashi right before he hit that wall at this part=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/14313c39.jpg
Yeah this is=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/b5bb7f9a.jpg
also is a large problem in submarines. Epic face of Saeko when she is not in a good mood but I wonder why=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/803fa7e5.jpg
Well that's a good excuse not to lend them out at least=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/bea1cb64.jpg
Roster number? What's that?=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/632e862d.jpg
Hirano looks rather better and more gar with no glasses here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/9042a025.jpg
One my favorites part with Takashi when he backs up Hirano here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/9d1ce28b.jpg
Rather excellent team being together here =>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/5940ab6a.jpg
Strangely enough Shido by being the way he is here reminded me of Mr. Smith=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/39a96bcd.jpg
Someone mentioned that this person looks like someone from Death Note=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/3efc4acb.jpg
By all means.....Rei kill Shido now like in the preview it might suggest here=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/14cbeb07.jpg
Be haunted by what? I will hire a priest to exorcise your sorry keister smelly soul Shido and thoughts while the priest is there=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/ad7d6d00.jpg
9/10 since it's a little weak but still entertaining.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:00   Link #4150
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
watched the ATX one, then watched the Anime Network version, it seems the only editing done to what was animated was the action on Shido's Bang Bus
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:06   Link #4151
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
that M1A she's holding was loaded, right? i'd want to see a 7.62mm in shido's forehead nao!
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:08   Link #4152
Sheba
Lovers Quarrel
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Episode 10 cements my opinion on all main characters (except Rei and Saeko) - they should all eaten by zombies

Takashi: at least in the anime, he is two-timing around. He is the Itou Makoto of HOTD. I am in the opinion that he has sex with Saeko last episode. If he is man enough, he should come out and tell the group that he and Saeko are together now.
You are going way too far and trying to manipulate people's opinion about Takashi. Takashi a Makoto Itou? Not even close. He may be not a paragon of virtue but, my god, he IS nowhere the douchebag Makoto was!


Quote:
Saya: Being bitchy about her parents. She knows her parents are right deep down yet she is rebellious for the sake of rebellious. What did she expect her parents to do? Send in a 100 people army to search for her across down and get bitten by zombies?
Just what are you expecting from a child who is living in a family full of hardcore nationalitsts? This family environment was overbearing for her!


Quote:
Hirano: I never like Hirano and I don't understand why everyone in this forum praising him as badass among other things. This episode show his true color: He is enjoying the zombie apocalypse. In the real world he is being bully left and right. In the zombie world he goes around acting cool shooting zombies. The way he hordes all the guns show what kind of people he is: He takes and takes and takes (I am sure Takashi's group eat food/ use medicines/ among other resources in the Takagi residence. At least it is shown that the group use Takagi's resources to repair their car) and do not give back (focus that the adults never ask Hirano to give up all his guns. Their reason is not "kids should not use guns" but "no single person should claim all the guns" which I find is absolutely correct. He also claim superiority on himself (guns) vs swords (others, like Takagi's dad and Saeko). To be honest, to maximize absolute efficiency guns should be use with swords as combined tactics. If anyone get drunk by success and power, it would be Hirano's type. He claims he is the best person to use guns around, which I found laughable since he only had 1 month of training. I wish the JSDF sniper lady come in and teach him a lesson "So you horde all the guns because you are most knowledgeable person with guns? You are no match to a trained soldier so give up your guns and live your pathetic life"
Of course Hirano loves the world as it is now! Who else ENJOYS BEING BULLIED?

In the collapsed world, he have found a place and people to hang with (Takashi Team)! A purpose (Protect Saya)! And he found himself a niche where he could let his knowledge and competence flourish. Because he DO have competence in guns. He may be a gun nerd, but the fact he was trained and he knows how to handle the guns just put him above others gun otakus, he may not be as competent as sniper lady but right now he is the best person profecient with guns available to Takashi Team.



Quote:
Shido finally back!!!! The true badass of HOTD is back on the screen. When you think of it, I think Shido is the most awesome character in the HOTD world - Takashi's group, despite having all the superhuman on their team, get into so much trouble. In contrast, Shido leads a group of useless people to safety. So tell me, who is more awesome, Shido or Takashi?
As a manga reader, I do know enough about Shidou's actions and past that he still have nothing on Takashi. And you call that leading? He fucking brainwashed them! By your logic, Charles Manson was badass and awesome.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:13   Link #4153
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Well at least the boys finally took a bath here.

This is the part where Saya's boobs were elastic.

HOW DARE YOU TAKASHI!!!! THAT'S A GIRL!!!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:43   Link #4154
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
>.> except he's lifting her by her shirt collar
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 03:53   Link #4155
Francismeunier
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Exclamation Episode 10 GIFs

OK GUYS! Here is my contribution for as much I had time to do these GIFs
Freebies:


Originals in order that avatars appear starting from left one=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/6045531f.gif
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/47be1b87.gif
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/fd694293.gif
My favorite one stays as Hirano..as much he was bad ass he was one here with this episode=>

Original=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/de58f6bd.gif
Coolest Soichiro move in the episode=>

Only ecchi GIF with imagination that might work for some=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/d90ee66b.gif
Bus Orgy custom GIF=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/bf8d1307.gif
Triple custom GIF VS Of Saya, Saya's mom and dad=>
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/a92d1408.gif
I noticed with that GIF that Saya has her father's eyes and mother's hair with a bit of the brown which might have made her hair lighter in color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
>.> except he's lifting her by her shirt collar
Yeah and that dress is worth far more than his clothes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
HOW DARE YOU TAKASHI!!!! THAT'S A GIRL!!!
Exactly and forgot to add is not a sadist like Saeko.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-09-07 at 04:05.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 04:39   Link #4156
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
.....Mm? He didn't slap her? I'm pretty sure he did.

Haha, right, you know that person, so if they tell you flying squirrels are attacking the city, you'd just believe them?
Well, maybe you do, but not everyone does.
Nope, I wouldn't believe her, but as long as I trusted her, I would go along, since she would have a pretty good reason to say something that outrageous. You can see exactly that reaction with the level-headed Hisashi, who tags along, with his buddy that he trusts, unlike his stupid girlfriend, who can only bitch about it all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
browsed episode1.

Yes she was bitch slapped in front of Hayashi. Oh man! How could I forget that. IN FRONT of Hayashi......just DAMN.

Takashi you fail you hurt the females here you masochistic son of a ****

If you dare shout or lay a finger on Alice damn he you better get killed in the last episode or a future chapter of the manga.

EDIT:

BITCH slapping starts at 1:00


You can laugh and rage at the same time.
The bitch-slap, and decision to leave Rei after she went into hysteria again, made me appreciate Takashi, but damn, unfortunately he changed his mind, when she pulled the tsun->dere trick. Stupid apes, always use their lower body, instead of the upper when it matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by espeon View Post
I hate Shido, Conniving bastard he no real value other then being a total douche.
Dunno, rather than hating Shidou, I am furious at all those students, who just can not think for themselves, and are willing to do ... or rather enjoy anything, as long as their leader puts them to it.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 05:48   Link #4157
Hypernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Well, I can see the image. And it seems to be a picture of Saeko and Komuro pasted over the center picture that appears in the ending credits.

Shipping war? It must be.
It's a photoshop

It reads:
We are married!
PS: Soon it will be a 3 people family

As for the Saya thing she was starting to lose it. Takeshi did what he had to do to calm her down.

Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 06:00   Link #4158
Francismeunier
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
As for the Saya thing she was starting to lose it. Takeshi did what he had to do to calm her down.
It still does not = to I am gorilla-san therefore calm down. By gorilla I meant literally violent brute. There was another way of solving it surely. Pretty sure Saya's mom would have done something like that herself but she did not precisely because she does not believe in violence/might = to right.

If anything I would have proposed to Hirano to do something. Can't think of anything else.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 06:06   Link #4159
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
It still does not = to I am gorilla-san therefore calm down. By gorilla I meant literally violent brute. There was another way of solving it surely. Pretty sure Saya's mom would have done something like that herself but she did not precisely because she does not believe in violence/might = to right.

If anything I would have proposed to Hirano to do something. Can't think of anything else.
if kouta breaks... then saya will follow suit... and after that who will break first will probably be the question.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 06:50   Link #4160
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
argg that piece of human trash Shido is back ..... temped to to say " some body put a bullet into that psychopath/ manipulative, twisted, cult leader ........but he's not worth the ammo ...... goes find a trusty crow bar/ nail bat .......

wish they tone the down ecchi in the anime version it like WTF Bullet time pantsu and boobies???..... oh well ecchi sells ...... just my rant....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.