AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-08, 02:58   Link #4201
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
You'll see. No reason to drop it.

IMO, this series only gets better as our heroes' situation gets worse. Call me a sadist, but I think it's good drama.
because this is gunning for an AO... i think. if it doesnt flow along with the manga... i be damned
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 03:38   Link #4202
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So what next? if shido manages to mindfck everyone in thar... i will drop this
he's not that clever
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:15   Link #4203
Sheba
*singing In the Navy*
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base partying with the Sendai sisters
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post

Shido reminds me of Manson....
Which is the reason I compared him earlier to Manson, and before that David Koresh. In the USA, he'd be perfect as a guru or... a rotten politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
So what next? if shido manages to mindfck everyone in thar... i will drop this
You are overrating his smarts, he is convincing, manipulating, but nowhere he have the foresight, situation reading and planning skills of Light Yagami.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:20   Link #4204
DRAGUN H.E.X.
DAT Shiny Gunpla~
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: brunei darusalam
Age: 25
Send a message via Yahoo to DRAGUN H.E.X.
so i guess Hirano really loves his guns
__________________
TRANSFORMERS
MACHINE ROBO
DIAROBO
GYROZETTER
DRAGUN H.E.X. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 04:31   Link #4205
klare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
those guns do not belong to him...

anyway we would not like to see him without guns
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 05:57   Link #4206
Francismeunier
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so i guess Hirano really loves his guns
No, from the looks of this=>

he might want to return them eventually to the person he borrowed them from what I mentioned earlier on but it can also be a excuse.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:03   Link #4207
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
^
No really selfish guy, he's just borrowing them.

It's like elders say, don't do those things with that, but you know better than your elders on how something your doing will work.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:59   Link #4208
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
they havent seen him in action, thats all XD
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 07:59   Link #4209
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 25
good news for HotD that will be an OVA coming http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/h...k/232650_1.jpg & http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=259381

yes more HotD
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 08:19   Link #4210
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Age: 26
Does that say Feb. 2011!! Thats kinda far away.
__________________
They say you don't grow up
You just grow old,
It's safe to say I haven't done both.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 08:36   Link #4211
Wigwams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
from animenewsnetwork.

Quote:
The seventh volume of Daisuke Satō and Shoji Sato's Highschool of the Dead manga will ship next spring in a limited edition with an original anime Blu-ray Disc. The Blu-ray Disc will include the side story "Drifters of the Dead" and will run about 20 minutes long. The Blu-ray Disc edition will be limited to pre-orders only, which will be taken until February 10, 2011.
__________________
Wigwams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 12:05   Link #4212
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Just got back from boston and finally had time to sit down to the new episode.

Pretty much straight from the manga with a couple of changes. I was disappointed that they turned Kouta into a sniveling wimp in one of his best scenes. That part really defined his character and they just killed the entire vibe of the scene. Also, wish they would have actually showed Rei's special rub down from Sensei cause the scene was just funny.

The innocence of a child always seems to be able to bring people back to reality. Alice really is cute and her innocence is a essential to the rest of the cast.

I was excited about this episode because we finally get a look Saya's mom who is just a MILF no matter how you look at it. Brains and beauty with a kick ass style. Also, imo the most bad ass mofo in the series Saya's dad. This is guy is like iron fist and screams honor down to the bone. They chose to leave out the ultra nationalistic aspect which i wish they wouldnt have but i see why they did. Saaa has the best of both worlds her fathers toughness and her mothers brains when she gets older she is going to be a force of nature. Takashi's scene with Saya was a bit much for people but honestly that is the only way Saya responds. Its obvious by now if Saya feels your inferior to her she doesn't put much faith in what you say. Saya's mom choose Takashi for a reason and the attraction Saya has to Takashi is obvious even to her mother.

The awkwardness between Saeko and Takashi was expected it was obvious the studio was trolling us which is why i didnt get worked about the debate over the Shrine scene. However, Saeko in a kimono is a win no matter how you look at it even Takashi was stunned.

Some of the best scenes in the first half of the manga are coming up and the return of Shidou who i cant wait to see because of what happens (v v). We are going to see character development soon if they dont change too much.

Over all a good episode i was disappointed at some parts but not enough for it to really matter.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 15:57   Link #4213
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Spoiler for new scan:
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 16:21   Link #4214
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
I can't help but think Drifters of the dead is yet another Hirano reference.

First Hirano Kouta, the Hellsing faces, Takagi daddy&mommy being Alucard and Integra voice actors... and now this.

I'd love it if they actually got Hirano Kouta as a guest artist soemtime.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 16:28   Link #4215
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for new scan:
now theres a nice image not to over the top yet sleek and sexy and im kind of glad its missing Shizuka. Saya, Rei and Saeko are enough.
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 16:59   Link #4216
lightbringer
M9000
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SBC Gurokken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I was disappointed that they turned Kouta into a sniveling wimp in one of his best scenes. That part really defined his character and they just killed the entire vibe of the scene.
If you're thinking of the whole gun-hogging whining scene, he was even more of a wimp during that scene in the manga. But I suppose the effect is more pronounced when it's animated and voiced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
They chose to leave out the ultra nationalistic aspect which i wish they wouldnt have but i see why they did.
That's one thing that's always rubbed me the wrong way, I'm glad they didn't roll with that. Endorsement of ultra-right wing nationalism is just plain wrong no matter how you slice it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
The awkwardness between Saeko and Takashi was expected it was obvious the studio was trolling us which is why i didnt get worked about the debate over the Shrine scene. However, Saeko in a kimono is a win no matter how you look at it even Takashi was stunned.
And what an epic troll it was For some days people were all hot and bothered over it. "Did they do it or didn't they?" Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Over all a good episode i was disappointed at some parts but not enough for it to really matter.
Anime has met or exceeded my expectations so far, this episode continues that trend.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 17:03   Link #4217
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Shido's involvement in the bus with everyone having an orgy is probably a "Make-Up" for all the non-ecchi scenes we couldn't see in this episode

Shido is able to somehow mind-screw Rei for some reason.. Will probably be revealed sooner or later.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 19:31   Link #4218
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: City of Angels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Which is the reason I compared him earlier to Manson, and before that David Koresh. In the USA, he'd be perfect as a guru or... a rotten politician.
Yeap... totally missed that post....
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 19:58   Link #4219
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Shido's involvement in the bus with everyone having an orgy is probably a "Make-Up" for all the non-ecchi scenes we couldn't see in this episode

Shido is able to somehow mind-screw Rei for some reason.. Will probably be revealed sooner or later.
Considering the type of show it is, and the creepy factor of Shidou and what he has the hot girls on the bus doing to him, I'd say he raped her or something.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-08, 20:05   Link #4220
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Considering the type of show it is, and the creepy factor of Shidou and what he has the hot girls on the bus doing to him, I'd say he raped her or something.
For some reason.. I think Shido and Hitsujikai from Ookami are quite similar.. I mean they both have their way with woman, then later on the woman get extremely angry at them. Wanting them to die or something close to that.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.