AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-03-15, 15:23   Link #41
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
The game's server issues are getting fixed by DICE and EA. They probably weren't ready for a giant influx of players.

I still think EA should have kept with GameSpy instead of trying their own master servers, considering it was so goddamn hammered and they had to keep adding more hardware.

Anyway, I'm grinding my Assault up to the top, then my medic, recon and engie.

Shotguns only work in defence and you're actively camping your objectives.

That, and lots of well placed C4.
WHAT????? Gamespy is shiat, by shiat's standards, try playing halo ce on pc on gamespy, one of the worst experiences ever. Shotguns don't really work in d, because as a engy /recon I usually demolish those buildings housing objectives with c4 on the walls mortars or just rocket spam.

The gol is the best sniper for HC because of it's perfect accuracy, where as the barret does more damage and kill a UAV in one hit but has some possibility to miss.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 00:21   Link #42
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

But for EA games, it worked.

But now that they have their own hardware, they didn't prepare enough for launch date (despite the beta) and I guess some does have to do with how many people bought it but didn't play the beta, but still... =/
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 04:50   Link #43
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

News and Video :

http://kotaku.com/5495130/battlefield-drops-securom-drm

First , Dice drops SecuROM DRM , you'll get an update .

http://kotaku.com/5495016/bad-compan...re-2s-fags-psa

Lol , BFC2 vs MW2 . Dice's video about MW2 with the "grenade spam"
"Stay safe"
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 09:11   Link #44
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

I'd rather have grenade spam than dumb players in the community.

omgbump
Old 2012-01-09, 16:12   Link #45
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Just finished the campaign and I have to say I am incredibly disappointed. I'm glad I only paid $15 for a new copy of this game. The campaign was awful. The story was terrible. I think the controls and the gameplay took a big step backwards from the original Bad Company. The entire notion of big sandbox maps is gone. Half the fun of the first game, outside of the witty banter of your teammates, was just driving all around the map in different vehicles blowing stuff up.

Very disappointed...

I'll either start Assassin's Creed II tonight or keep working on getting the weapons and accessories I want in Battlefield 3 (just unlocked the M224 Mortar last night; can't wait to try it out).

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 17:01   Link #46
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I got this for like $6 during the 2010 sale but only recently started playing it. The game's all about the MP so that's really all I've been doing.
Old 2013-04-06, 12:59   Link #47
ForwardUntoDawn
Operation "sneaky sneaks"
*IT Support

There was a sale yesterday that netted me a copy of Bad Company 2 for five dollars
Old 2013-04-06, 13:47   Link #48
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

I wonder if people still play this on ps3.
Old 2013-04-06, 14:27   Link #49
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
There was a sale yesterday that netted me a copy of Bad Company 2 for five dollars
I went ahead and picked this up on sale too. A good thing Blues News mentioned it because I had no idea that the game was on sale. Normally I don't bother with modern day military shooters but figured I'd pick this one up to occupy me until I upgrade my PC. Or when NVidia manages to release their Geforce 700 cards (which had *BETTER* be fall of this year, or else someone at NVidia will die!). I'll admit that I picked this up for the single payer, though I don't know if this was such a good idea.
Old 2013-04-06, 15:44   Link #50
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

The campaign was okay. The first game's campaign was better.
Old 2013-04-06, 16:17   Link #51
ForwardUntoDawn
*IT Support

I got this mainly because I played parts of the campaign before. The game might've not been worthwhile before, but five dollars was far too good of a deal to pass up. I liked the campaign because of the character's wisecracks and occasional, out-of-place talk about more serious things.
Old 2013-04-09, 18:56   Link #52
T-6000

I managed to finish downloading this game yesterday (Finally! With my Damn slow ISP, I can download 150 kbs at best!), and I'm surprised how hard the engine is on my PC's Performance. And I put all of my settings on "Medium". I think it's because of the Frostbite 2.0 Engine, but admittingly my PC is due for a major upgrade (which I plan to do soon after the release of NVidia's Geforce 700 cards. NVidia, what is the holdup?!). I notice that this game is.....hard! Even on the "Easy" setting I tend to die pretty quickly. For me, this makes the game more frustrating than fun.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:06   Link #53
ForwardUntoDawn
*IT Support

It took all of 20 minutes to get the game at 6.8 MB/s. I've finally begun playing the campaign, having downloaded it more than a month ago after that sale. I tend to die quite frequently because I'm used to having rechargable energy shields à la the Halo series. Hiding behind cover and inside buildings is a risky endeavour: I died once because armour fired on the building, causing it to collapse However, these nuances make the game stupidly fun

I'd say that five dollars for the campaign alone is reasonable, but the fact that the sale was for the full game (including multiplayer) sealed the deal for me. I'm going to wade onto the battlefield after I beat the campaign and see how hard it is in due course, but for now, there are collectable weapons in the campaign that won't find themselves.
Old 2013-07-25, 00:38   Link #54
T-6000

I found a link to a "SinglePayer" trainer that would increase my health in Bad Company 2 (and I stress it was only for single player. I suck at Multiplayer but I'd never resort to online cheating.), so I decided to give BC2 SP another go. It was definitely less frustrating and actually enjoyable, but I don't think I'll be going through it again. I wouldn't mind the bad SP story but the dialogue (and characters) are so god awfully cringe-worthy and very annoying. The SP also seems to be a bit buggy since there are some scripting problems that pop up from time to time but the AI can get pretty wonky. There was more than once occasion a Russian Soldier would stand in front of me and not fire his weapon, but if I got close enough to him he'd attack me with his knife.

All in all, I now see why people have said to get BC2 for the Multiplayer and forget about the single player. Well.....at least I only wasted $3.55 On a Steam Deal earlier this year. DICE have stated numerous times that they are taking Single Player much more seriously in BF4, so I hope they mean every word of it and not just spouting PR.