AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Old 2012-08-23, 12:03   Link #581
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
There are CG stuff, sound player as well as movie gallery for Extra and Unlimited while Alternative doesn't have any after its cleared

I'm sorry to hear that you are not enjoying it, but persevere since it will all payoff in Alternative. Yes, there's a connection so put Alternative on-hold for now until you finish the other two first. Its a trilogy for a reason.

Do NOT skip Extra or Unlimited if you want to fully experience ML at its greatest effect. Do NOT skip Extra or Unlimited if you want to fully experience ML at its greatest effect. It's important so I said it twice.
This

I agree that Extra is boring as sin (took me weeks just to get pass Sumika and Meiya's routes because it was that boring), and Unlimited kinda drags on, but it all worth it once hit you Alternative and everything starts clicking together.

But ya, if you don't want to finish all the routes, finish the bare minimum, Sumika&Meiya(EXTRA) and Meiya (Unlimited) and then proceed to Alternative.
Old 2012-08-23, 12:11   Link #582
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Actually the bare minimum includes Sumika, Meiya and Kei (Ayamine) like someone else said Tamase is optional but it does have some benefits since then you get to meet some other character relevant to the story. For Unlimited mainly go on the common route then with Meiya but i recommend saving at the "crossroad" so you can get Chizuru's (which isn't as relevant) but after you finished her route you can get

Spoiler for name of character:

which does have its relevance. Personally though i went with all routes and i didn't regret it. Then again except for the beginning which did felt at first i dunno, kind of to random at times to get into, i did enjoyed Extra as well.
Old 2012-08-23, 15:36   Link #583
Rayrah
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Oh, I didn't know you favored the Su-47 above all else. Now that I think about it, there were a lot of hints when were chatting. haha.
Yep, I definitely do! The black and red colour is one of my favourite colour schemes, I love the head and shoulder parts, and the dual chainsaws are just fucking awesome. *~*

Quote:
I just can't bring myself to choose between the Berkut and Takemikazuchi. I absolutely adore those units so much. Both are closely followed by Type-94 Shiranui(Imperial Colors), Type-04 Shiranui Second(Imperial Colors), EF-2000 Typhoon, F-18 Super Hornet, Mig-21 Balalaika and MiG-29M2 Vermillion Sword.

It'd be really nice to actually possess a figure of each one of them.
Oh, really? I thought that the Takemi was your all time favourite. P:

Yeah.. very nice.. but also very expensive. @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Then again except for the beginning which did felt at first i dunno, kind of to random at times to get into, i did enjoyed Extra as well.
Ah, Extra isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Admittedly, the first time I played it, I kept getting bored and eventually dropped it. I then picked it up some 5 months later and enjoyed it, especially Meiya's route.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:17   Link #584
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I love the F-22A. When those Rebel Eishis didn't know what was going on when they started taking hits from a supposedly clear sector I was in love.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:37   Link #585
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Yep, I definitely do! The black and red colour is one of my favourite colour schemes, I love the head and shoulder parts, and the dual chainsaws are just fucking awesome. *~*

Ah, Extra isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Admittedly, the first time I played it, I kept getting bored and eventually dropped it. I then picked it up some 5 months later and enjoyed it, especially Meiya's route.
Likewise. If you like that color scheme, then you will most likely fall for the Vermillion Sword as well.

Speaking of Berkut, I'd drool if I ever see that TSF do a blade dance akin to the Takemikazuchi in the second episode.

I also love the Type-00 too. Those two TSF just takes the first place in equal standing since I'm just indecisive. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
I love the F-22A. When those Rebel Eishis didn't know what was going on when they started taking hits from a supposedly clear sector I was in love.

Oh, right. I forgot about the Raptor. Those two white diagonal lines on its right shoulder armor seems to be a simple addition, but for some reason, it just adds more charm to the unit. The head design is pretty good too as well as the chest area. The protruding knee makes it look kinda weird at first, but I got used to in time.

The new sprites for the unit in TDA was just sublime. The Rafales on the other hand... not so much. I wish Age improve those for the next episode since the coloring seemed rush.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-23 at 16:59.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:39   Link #586
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post

yup the kotobukiya kits quite expensive than the bandai ( usually collect 144 HGUC/etc due to budget reasons.....)

The funny thing is I played first alternative, alter fable ( has alot of lolz n troll moments still not yet full played TC) backtrack Extra, after playing the grim darkness of Alternative, the ridiculous slap romantic comedy was a welcome change to me .....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:44   Link #587
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
yup the kotobukiya kits quite expensive than the bandai ( usually collect 144 HGUC/etc due to budget reasons.....)

The funny thing is I played first alternative, alter fable ( has alot of lolz n troll moments still not yet full played TC) backtrack Extra, after playing the grim darkness of Alternative, the ridiculous slap romantic comedy was a welcome change to me .....
WTH... You skipped Extra and Unlimited? Sacrilege! щ(゚Д゚щ)

Man, that's just... never mind... it was your choice to make.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 16:53   Link #588
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
WTH... You skipped Extra and Unlimited? Sacrilege! щ(゚Д゚щ)

Oh well, it was your choice to make.
well I read the translated manga of unlimited, That at that time i thought, let go where the action this .....( After playing Alternative was roller coaster of a ride ...I felt i just ram my self into the brick wall at the ending ..... Well at least Takeru get back to this original world (or new original final extra is it , did some research, quantum entanglement theory and such, and super string theory ..... and this lead to another brain storming...

now backtracking on extra on free time
Old 2012-08-23, 17:38   Link #589
Rayrah
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Likewise. If you like that color scheme, then you will most likely fall for the Vermillion Sword as well.

Speaking of Berkut, I'd drool if I ever see that TSF do a blade dance akin to the Takemikazuchi in the second episode.

I also love the Type-00 too. Those two TSF just takes the first place in equal standing since I'm just indecisive. lol.
Hmm. How strange; I can't seem to find any images of it..

As awesome as that'd be, I doubt it could; I'd say it's more suited to the spinny thing the Su-37 Terminator does in the TE OP, which I might add looks fucking awesome!

Ahaha, fair enough. ;p

Quote:
Oh, right. I forgot about the Raptor. Those two white diagonal lines on its right shoulder armor seems to be a simple addition, but for some reason, it just adds more charm to the unit. The head design is pretty good too as well as the chest area. The protruding knee makes it look kinda weird at first, but I got used to in time.
Yes. Definitely yes. I have this great idea for an animated Raptor avatar using the footage from MLA 360's opening, but I'm going to need to finish my massive batch of Extra, Supplement, Unlimited, Alternative, and Altered Fable avatars before I do that. I still need to find high quality footage of it, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
That's.. quite the unorthodox order to play them in. But yeah, I can totally see how it would be; Extra does become a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people after Alternative, after all.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 20:42   Link #590
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

On the subject on favorite TSFs, I think mine would be the F-4 and its varients and the Type-97.

Although the F-4 variants are considered obsolete as of current timeline, many heroic deeds where performed by pilots using it despite its low spec. Any dick can kick ass in a top spec TSF such as the F-22, but it takes real skill to pull it off with limitations.

Same for the Type-97, though considered a training machine, with the right pilot it can still dance rings around front line units.

And of course, the A-10, for having more Dakka then any other TSF.

And the Berkut does remind me of the Type-00R, with the dark base paint and red highlights on the fingers and torso. If it does a blade dance it would use more of its legs and squatting sweeps, which would be cool.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-08-23 at 20:55.
grevierr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 21:56   Link #591
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

speaking F 4 and 1st gen. I think I saw Full armored Tornado picture in the forums ( Custom Build I think, I am a sucker for Heavy Armored units with heavy fire power)
Old 2012-08-24, 03:24   Link #592
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:

The new sprites for the unit in TDA was just sublime. The Rafales on the other hand... not so much. I wish Age improve those for the next episode since the coloring seemed rush.
Damn that figure looks good... But I'll wait for a Koto kit.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 06:05   Link #593
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

I know Berkut is sexy, but damn

Quote:
speaking F 4 and 1st gen. I think I saw Full armored Tornado picture in the forums ( Custom Build I think, I am a sucker for Heavy Armored units with heavy fire power)
the 1st gen haven't used laser system for their cockpit right? I wonder how different they are compared to 3rd gen TSFs..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 09:30   Link #594
gbatemper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Damn that figure looks good... But I'll wait for a Koto kit.
Looks good? Look at those damn seamlines.
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 11:06   Link #595
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

After spend a lots of "special training "with Yui ...... Yuuya became a change Eishi

Spoiler for Shiranui Blade the second:
Old 2012-08-24, 11:17   Link #596
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

Well, I hope he'll have XM3 by the time he get to battle with that thing.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:20   Link #597
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
Well, I hope he'll have XM3 by the time he get to battle with that thing.
XM3 makes a TSF to become more sensitive, right? I dunno whether he would like it if he uses it... He already had a hard time trying to pilot it without XM3 w.

Oh, and I thought XM3 isn't developed yet at that point of time?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 14:52   Link #598
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
XM3 makes a TSF to become more sensitive, right? I dunno whether he would like it if he uses it... He already had a hard time trying to pilot it without XM3 w.

Oh, and I thought XM3 isn't developed yet at that point of time?
yeah, i's not developed yet. But judging by the reactions of the UN eishi who tested it, it may save lives.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 23:06   Link #599
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

New update at Type-94 blog about the characterization of Yui
http://type94.wordpress.com/2012/08/...uki-yoshimune/

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-08-26, 12:53   Link #600
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Oh God, This is it. This is what makes up for the bad quality.

And best of all, no flaws in the physics of the firing and recoil.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto