AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Total Eclipse/Muv-Luv

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-10, 14:37   Link #781
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Can someone pm me the link of the translation on m i can't find it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is there even an archive or compilation of translation for it? I also can't find it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hiknp9pxzn0ya
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:28   Link #782
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
Spoiler for ???:
what is that tfs
if its the shurinai second i didnt know it goes red lights
the tfs yuuya is walking twords
http://youtu.be/3eEcBuYj4v8
look its the muv luv ver of odst
__________________
black knight iust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:38   Link #783
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
Spoiler for ???:
what is that tfs
if its the shurinai second i didnt know it goes red lights
the tfs yuuya is walking twords
http://youtu.be/3eEcBuYj4v8
look its the muv luv ver of odst
Its dah Berkut http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Su-47_Berkut
Also the star of the latest translated TSFiA chapter.
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:55   Link #784
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
so y is yuuya walking twords it..... WHAT THE HELL
__________________
black knight iust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 03:04   Link #785
Raxnom
煉獄
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Stuck forever in "That" place.
Age: 20
Well, if you read at least part 30 from link that Angrypokstick posted, then you would understand why we see Yuuya walking towards Berkut. Somehow he became it's pilot, i guess?

P.S. This post. Probably Sandek pulled some strings. No idea though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
P.S.S. Now that i re-read it. Berkut is truly a monster.
__________________
"In peace Vigilance. In war Victory. In death Sacrifice."

Last edited by Raxnom; 2012-09-11 at 03:19. Reason: additional information
Raxnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 03:06   Link #786
black knight iust
spirit 1
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gloucester city nj
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to black knight iust
what post ..... what happens to his 94 second

now im wondering y he would pull stings
__________________

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-09-11 at 04:12.
black knight iust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:23   Link #787
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: take a guess?
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
what post ..... what happens to his 94 second

now im wondering y he would pull stings
the 94 second is replaced by the actual xfj-01 phase 2 shiranui after Kamchatka. and the XFJ project of trialing the shiranui 2nd is considered finished after the Nato/UN "blue flag" exercise. since the testing are done, the shiranuis are shipped back to japan. so since yuuya doesn't have a TSF in the most recent storline, AGE seems to be hinting at the new Soviet Su-47 prototype will be somehow yuuya's in the future.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:35   Link #788
Sheba
Cannot Unsee It
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Naval Base in the rectum of Pacific Ocean
Age: 34
That confirms Yuuya's harem being actually tsf. *jk*
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:38   Link #789
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
That confirms Yuuya's harem being actually tsf. *jk*
Well, thats why this love triangle was rather humorous as an in-joke.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 04:56   Link #790
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Just finished TDA 02 last night, its was worth it.. Like usual, so many goddamn badass in this story.
Jinguuji sensei became motherfucking batman and the protag itself, Hibiki is even more awesome.

This particular moment make my blood boiled, goddamn you midget lol
Spoiler for Don't open it if you have plan reading TDA:


I can't wait he meet that person, all hell will break loose lol.

So when the next one will came out, 2013? ;___;

The curiosity can kill me.

Spoiler for The mistery and little speculation:


Maybe I will take a break from reading Muv-Luv for awhile after this, and just reading TSFIA translation, and re-read MLA and start AF when Chronicle 04 release date got closer while waiting (and praying) TE's VN got PC port.

I want to say my gratitude to grevierr and other contributor at wikia that maybe also posting in here, you guys are big help for me to filled the hole that I got from reading with machine translator, maybe not all of it (I still want to know some detail from many interesting conservation) but its still huge help, and not just for my Chronicle's experience. Hope the wikia will keep improving. (and less troll lol, for example in Hibiki and Ikaruga's page).

For anyone that have doubt playing the chronicle or other muvluv installment using machine translator because can't read japanese, its worth a shot if you willing to try.. but if its annoy you that can't be helped you need thick head to got through the engrish (Even Ellen admit engrish is suck!) lol.
__________________
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 05:29   Link #791
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
Spoiler for ???:
what is that tfs
if its the shurinai second i didnt know it goes red lights
the tfs yuuya is walking twords
http://youtu.be/3eEcBuYj4v8
look its the muv luv ver of odst
I'm a bit behind on Alt. Chronicles....but what...the Dover line broke?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 06:21   Link #792
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Scanning...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Thank you for that as well grabbed it, but i was referring to the Altered Fable Translation, i can't find it on /m/.
__________________
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 06:30   Link #793
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
sigh..... even with those all monstrous TSF they still didn't manage to take down a single hive
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 07:10   Link #794
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Just finished TDA 02 last night, its was worth it.. Like usual, so many goddamn badass in this story.
Jinguuji sensei became motherfucking batman and the protag itself, Hibiki is even more awesome.

This particular moment make my blood boiled, goddamn you midget lol
Spoiler for Don't open it if you have plan reading TDA:


I can't wait he meet that person, all hell will break loose lol.

So when the next one will came out, 2013? ;___;

The curiosity can kill me.

Spoiler for The mistery and little speculation:


Maybe I will take a break from reading Muv-Luv for awhile after this, and just reading TSFIA translation, and re-read MLA and start AF when Chronicle 04 release date got closer while waiting (and praying) TE's VN got PC port.

I want to say my gratitude to grevierr and other contributor at wikia that maybe also posting in here, you guys are big help for me to filled the hole that I got from reading with machine translator, maybe not all of it (I still want to know some detail from many interesting conservation) but its still huge help, and not just for my Chronicle's experience. Hope the wikia will keep improving. (and less troll lol, for example in Hibiki and Ikaruga's page).

For anyone that have doubt playing the chronicle or other muvluv installment using machine translator because can't read japanese, its worth a shot if you willing to try.. but if its annoy you that can't be helped you need thick head to got through the engrish (Even Ellen admit engrish is suck!) lol.
You are welcome friend. Glad you liked TDA as well. It has the potential to be as good as Alternative, if all goes well... Feel free to read up on the side stories in Chronicles as well. I have done for Adoration, but Rebirth will be slow as I have to play through twice, to get the pacing right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I'm a bit behind on Alt. Chronicles....but what...the Dover line broke?
You are referring to Ilfriede's speech at the end?
Spoiler for That speech at the end:
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 07:38   Link #795
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
I mean the scene with London burning
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 08:26   Link #796
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
sigh..... even with those all monstrous TSF they still didn't manage to take down a single hive
Well its not that desperate if you reading TSFIA
Spoiler for advance:


I still hope they show the other viewpoint from Operation Ouka, especially euro front side in VN form.
__________________

Last edited by fertygo; 2012-09-11 at 08:36.
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 09:50   Link #797
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Well its not that desperate if you reading TSFIA
Spoiler for advance:


I still hope they show the other viewpoint from Operation Ouka, especially euro front side in VN form.
If
Spoiler:
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 10:04   Link #798
DoomRavager
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Hives - Alternative:

Something like that. I'm leaning towards the latter, seeing as there doesn't seem to have been some mystical fourth success between 01 and 20.
DoomRavager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 10:15   Link #799
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sleeping in Yokohama base, Section 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean the scene with London burning
Oh, I guess we would find out when Lost Arcadia or Eurofront gets released. But I guess you can assume that BETA broke the lines, yes. Chronicles only showed Adoration, which is only a side story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If
Spoiler:
You got the time lines confused...
Spoiler for Alternative:
__________________


When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 10:29   Link #800
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Oh, I guess we would find out when Lost Arcadia or Eurofront gets released. But I guess you can assume that BETA broke the lines, yes. Chronicles only showed Adoration, which is only a side story.
I hope that means the 44th are not all dead....


Most of the battle campaign material other than Ouka and Sadogashima are written works right?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.