AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-09, 22:40   Link #221
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Quiet?!? Well, we can't have that can we? Party at Halad's thread . Btw who is that on your sotm entry?
Yaaay! Party! I love parties!!! Hmm, I'll bring the BBQ potato chips
Arbitres has already answered
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Nice sotm, love his glowing eyes~
my threads kind of dead, and I kind of gave up on it a little..
Thanks
What are you talking about, CM-san? Your thread is NOT dead! I shall help revive it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I bring the doritos and twizzlers! <3



Lockon Stratos.
Always answering questions before I can....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Don't worry, it isn't everyone than will post something when when we produce something new. Usualy I am fine if I got more than 100 new views betweem each update.
I agree, but I admit that I got a little worried when I started triple-posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
So many bishies here ... I like
Really should go and watch the corresponding animes <3

Awesome jobs, like always Halad :3
Thanks And all these animes are great so I urge you to do so <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
Getting creative around here, Nice SOTM entry

They said they're having a party at your thread, can I join? nachos and tacos anyone?



haha your thread have still flesh left, and I think it's still breathing, my thread were already became ashes a long time ago
Thanks!
Of course, everyone has a right to join parties here
CM, told ya that your thread's not dead

... guys, I need help before the party deciding which entry I should stick to for SOTM

Lockon

or Hijikata?
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 11:36   Link #222
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Thanks
What are you talking about, CM-san? Your thread is NOT dead! I shall help revive it!
Good luck with that

Quote:
Thanks!
Of course, everyone has a right to join parties here
CM, told ya that your thread's not dead
what

Quote:
... guys, I need help before the party deciding which entry I should stick to for SOTM

Lockon

or Hijikata?
I vote for Hijikata!!
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 21:39   Link #223
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Hijikata is leading the vote so I have a second version of the SOTM:

__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 00:00   Link #224
Arbitres
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Hijikata is leading the vote so I have a second version of the SOTM:
Knew it. I'm glad I motivated you into choosing the most likely 'winner'.



Quote:
Always answering questions before I can....
Not my fault I'm quicker then ya

*off to vote/wait for voting*
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 00:31   Link #225
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
If there is still voting going on, I would vote for Hijikata as well.

But I'm still very curious to know who that signature person is. (Might have been replied earlier in this thread, but I havn't read the earlier posts, so if it was then just say)
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 08:11   Link #226
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Knew it. I'm glad I motivated you into choosing the most likely 'winner'.





Not my fault I'm quicker then ya

*off to vote/wait for voting*
Heh, I should thank you for that

.... it's sad that I keep getting beaten in my own thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
If there is still voting going on, I would vote for Hijikata as well.

But I'm still very curious to know who that signature person is. (Might have been replied earlier in this thread, but I havn't read the earlier posts, so if it was then just say)
Hijikata's winning anyways Thanks for the input!
You mean in the other SOTM entry? That's Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00

Here're the chips for the party

__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 23:55   Link #227
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I already have Melon Bread, but chips!!
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 20:04   Link #228
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
I'll bring the drinks!

Spoiler for Don't open if you're underage!:




Or alternatively:

God, I miss root beer x_x (not really available where I live .. and if way too expensive)


Uhh back to topic before there are only google pics XD

I love that sig, Halad. I can't gice any constructive crticism since I don't know anything about editing - but it's very pretty! The whole blue purplish color and how the face of whoever-it-is reflects in the sword - *whistle*.
Like how there isn't that much on it and yet it's still very detailed. A real eyecatcher :3
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 10:16   Link #229
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I already have Melon Bread, but chips!!
Melon bread! OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'll bring the drinks!

Spoiler for Don't open if you're underage!:




Or alternatively:

God, I miss root beer x_x (not really available where I live .. and if way too expensive)


Uhh back to topic before there are only google pics XD

I love that sig, Halad. I can't gice any constructive crticism since I don't know anything about editing - but it's very pretty! The whole blue purplish color and how the face of whoever-it-is reflects in the sword - *whistle*.
Like how there isn't that much on it and yet it's still very detailed. A real eyecatcher :3
Hahaha, thanks for the contributions (both drinks and the critique ) I feel awful letting the thread die for a while now, everyone got so prepared... I haven't had time to make stuff over the summer cause of various classes... >.<

Update, finally

Did a real-person set - this is Fukuyama Masaharu, singer/songwriter/actor/photographer, whom, as you can see now, I am quite obsessed with





My old crop Shizaya sig:
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 19:05   Link #230
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post


SOTM first try:

I love these two sigs ..Lockon!!
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 07:52   Link #231
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I love these two sigs ..Lockon!!
Thanks! I know, Takasugi and Lockon are so full of win

A last update before I hop on the plane and school starts (*sobs*):

Hijikata wallie I did instead of studying for my Mandarin exam. (Minitokyo)



SOTM Halloween try one. I really have no ideas for this month, and everyone else's entries are so good



And one more Fukuyama sig. (although I doubt anyone here knows who the guy is.)



I won't be on for a couple of days at least, because of what's going to be an insane first week of school
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 06:53   Link #232
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
And one more Fukuyama sig. (although I doubt anyone here knows who the guy is.)



I won't be on for a couple of days at least, because of what's going to be an insane first week of school
isn't that the guy from Royma Den ?
any look really nice sig with good style as always ^__^

have fun at School Halad-chan
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 08:54   Link #233
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
isn't that the guy from Royma Den ?
any look really nice sig with good style as always ^__^

have fun at School Halad-chan
YES IT IS THE GUY FROM RYOMADEN EXCEPT CLEANER AND YOUNGER AND HOTTER! He's my new obsession, as you can probably tell by now....
.... how did you know that I marathoned Ryomaden S1 on the plane for 10 hours straight?

I lied. I had to go on the Internet first thing, even if my room looks like crap right now... O.O

Update done on the airplane!

Spoiler for Fangirl-y new thread banner:








__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 10:41   Link #234
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
lol..I haven't seen the drama yet but I think I'll do watch it then to see your new obsession acting XD

and Nice update as always ..I like Takasugi sig with his evil smile
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 15:09   Link #235
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in the wild
Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post



Those are my favorites Look really great!
Totally love the grin in the last one, too XD
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 23:22   Link #236
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
lol..I haven't seen the drama yet but I think I'll do watch it then to see your new obsession acting XD

and Nice update as always ..I like Takasugi sig with his evil smile
Actually, maybe you should start off with Galileo, as I'd say that's Masha's most handsamu Although Ryomaden is a lot epicer in scope scruffy dusty long/curly-haired Masha's a bit hard to get used to, at least for me

Thanks! Takasugi san never fails to impress me (BTW! Takasugi's also in Ryomaden! OMG! Although not till epi 20-something...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Those are my favorites Look really great!
Totally love the grin in the last one, too XD
Thank you, I'm glad you like them

Update:

Simple Ryomaden crop sig.


Request for Rennir
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 23:58   Link #237
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post

Request for Rennir
You use imageshack? I use photobucket . Muchas gracias

Cookies after I spread some rep~
__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 19:20   Link #238
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
You use imageshack? I use photobucket . Muchas gracias

Cookies after I spread some rep~
I use both, actually, but Imageshack a bit more nowadays
Yay cookies!

Quick update.... did a Hijikata wallie

__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 19:36   Link #239
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
So yeah, some avvie requests. Hope they aren't too much trouble, and sorry for the deleted post.

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


If you could get both women in the pictures, that would help.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 19:59   Link #240
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So yeah, some avvie requests. Hope they aren't too much trouble, and sorry for the deleted post.

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


If you could get both women in the pictures, that would help.
How's this?

__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, haladflire65, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.