AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-16, 10:43   Link #1
SchoolDaysAnimeLover
True School days #1 fan

Send a message via MSN to SchoolDaysAnimeLover Send a message via Yahoo to SchoolDaysAnimeLover
I need suggestions on what to watch

Well I've never found an anime I haven't liked, but I WILL NOT watch hentai

umm the stuff I like most would be

School days
Shuffle
Elfen lied
Higurashi ni naku koro ni
Inuyasha
Code geass
Fullmetal alchemist
Ouran high school host club
and stuff like Excel saga and Azumanga

so what should I watch?
Old 2010-02-16, 10:51   Link #2
Prcsholl

Shugo Chara!
Kuroshitsuji
Fairy tail (ongoing series)

Oh!! and im not sure if you knew, but they are doing a continuation of the Inuyasha series! ^_^
Old 2010-02-16, 11:19   Link #3
Autumn Demon
~

white album
school rumble
zero no tsukaima
yakushiji ryoko no kaiki jikenbo
Old 2010-02-16, 12:16   Link #4
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Seirei No Moribito is superb, and the leading protagonist is a female, a warrior female. So you can expect some awesome, 'Hurrah' moments.

Higurashi is mysterious and gives you brain cramps. I stopped it at scenes just to get a good look at stuff (FYI: Trying to distinguish Shion and Mion is near impossible with just looks.)

Code Geass, superb and mecha. A cast of endearing characters as well. The protagonist isn't run-of-the-mill either(but he does fall under the same caegory Mithos Yggdrasill made. "I'm going to recreate the world for my sister." category.) It's also a series that doesn't latch onto characters, a bonus is no filler arcs. Making it quite well-done.

Here is a list I simply recommend

Voice of a Distant Star
Bleach
Angel Buster
Wolf's Rain
Fullmetal Panic!
Gundam SEED / Gundam SEED Destiny

If you are like me, and here for the cuties and bishies, then you have to watch Vision of Escaflowne. The anime itself being old, but no less beautiful. It has quite an original mech designs and the story is... well, you'll see if you ever decide to watch it.

If you are asking what to watch, then Code Geass and Higurashi first, as they are quite suspenseful.

Oh! Another one I recommend is Samurai Champloo. Samurai violence with a lemon after taste of rap. Lovely as the rap isn't degrading in the slightest.
Old 2010-02-16, 13:45   Link #5
SchoolDaysAnimeLover
True School days #1 fan

Send a message via MSN to SchoolDaysAnimeLover Send a message via Yahoo to SchoolDaysAnimeLover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prcsholl View Post
Shugo Chara!
Kuroshitsuji
Fairy tail (ongoing series)

Oh!! and im not sure if you knew, but they are doing a continuation of the Inuyasha series! ^_^

Oh yes, I know I've been keeping up with it
Old 2010-02-16, 13:49   Link #6
SchoolDaysAnimeLover
True School days #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Seirei No Moribito is superb, and the leading protagonist is a female, a warrior female. So you can expect some awesome, 'Hurrah' moments.

Higurashi is mysterious and gives you brain cramps. I stopped it at scenes just to get a good look at stuff (FYI: Trying to distinguish Shion and Mion is near impossible with just looks.)

Code Geass, superb and mecha. A cast of endearing characters as well. The protagonist isn't run-of-the-mill either(but he does fall under the same caegory Mithos Yggdrasill made. "I'm going to recreate the world for my sister." category.) It's also a series that doesn't latch onto characters, a bonus is no filler arcs. Making it quite well-done.

Here is a list I simply recommend

Voice of a Distant Star
Bleach
Angel Buster
Wolf's Rain
Fullmetal Panic!
Gundam SEED / Gundam SEED Destiny

If you are like me, and here for the cuties and bishies, then you have to watch Vision of Escaflowne. The anime itself being old, but no less beautiful. It has quite an original mech designs and the story is... well, you'll see if you ever decide to watch it.

If you are asking what to watch, then Code Geass and Higurashi first, as they are quite suspenseful.

Oh! Another one I recommend is Samurai Champloo. Samurai violence with a lemon after taste of rap. Lovely as the rap isn't degrading in the slightest.

haha up there it says that I've seen Higurashi and Code geass there my favorites, but yeah I can tell Shion and Mion apart but a way to do it is the scar on the back of Mion, not that you ever get to see it other then in the OP
Old 2010-02-16, 15:28   Link #7
Haak
Forever Alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolDaysAnimeLover View Post
Well I've never found an anime I haven't liked, but I WILL NOT watch hentai

umm the stuff I like most would be

School days
Shuffle
Elfen lied
Higurashi ni naku koro ni
Inuyasha
Code geass
Fullmetal alchemist
Ouran high school host club
and stuff like Excel saga and Azumanga

so what should I watch?
Your tastes seem pretty similar to what mine used to be so i'll just go ahead and recommend every anime in my favourites list (The about me section in my profile).
Old 2010-02-16, 20:40   Link #8
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Some Stuff you can try is:

Black Lagoon
Darker Than Black
Durarara
Bakemonogatri
Full Metal Panic

Tags
suggestions