AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-11, 06:56   Link #1
epyon96

[Manga] Who will kill Orochimaru?

I think it would be fitting if Emma kills him. Someone summons him and he makes the finishing blow.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 07:15   Link #2
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
That would be retarded, I don't even know who can summon Enma besides Sarutobi.

Konohamaru kills him??.......

Anyway, Oro will still be around for a while. I doubt he'll die soon, and if he does it better be a meaningful death (take Jiraiya with him as he dies or whatever)
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 07:29   Link #3
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
That would be retarded, I don't even know who can summon Enma besides Sarutobi.

Konohamaru kills him??.......

Anyway, Oro will still be around for a while. I doubt he'll die soon, and if he does it better be a meaningful death (take Jiraiya with him as he dies or whatever)
you mean Jiraiya takes him with him when he dies.
Would suck major ass if konohamaru or Naruto would kill him, Orochimaru is for Jiraiya i say
Old 2004-03-11, 07:39   Link #4
Late
Peelo

I would say Jiraya or Itachi. Itachi, because Orochimaru would be a threat to him if he gets the sharingan.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 08:56   Link #5
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
I would say Jiraya or Itachi. Itachi, because Orochimaru would be a threat to him if he gets the sharingan.
Itachi and Orochimaru have entirely different goals, why would Orochimaru be a threat to Itachi just because he had the sharingan.

It would be fitting for Tsunade to take down Orochimaru, I reckon. Either her or Jiraiya. No one else is strong enough to stand a chance really.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 09:08   Link #6
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Itachi and Orochimaru have entirely different goals, why would Orochimaru be a threat to Itachi just because he had the sharingan.

It would be fitting for Tsunade to take down Orochimaru, I reckon. Either her or Jiraiya. No one else is strong enough to stand a chance really.
Well....

Spoiler:

However, I'd like Naruto to take down Orochimaru. That would be WAAAAAY down the line tho.. Sort of like, Orochimaru kills Jiraya, and Naruto avenges him. That sort of thing would be a perfect end of Orochimaru.
Old 2004-03-11, 09:33   Link #7
Sethi
StormRider

Since Orochimaru is the main villain for almost all the length of the anime / manga, i think the one that will kill him is Naruto but i don't think it will happen anytime soon, however i would prefer that the ones to kill him to be is former team partners, Tsunade and Jiraiya and one of them dying with Orochimaru.
Also if they are able to have more than one blood contract with a species it would be cool if Naruto became able to summon Enma and use the Staff, that way he could use Enma for huge groups of enemies and single fights and Gamabunta for Huge Summons.

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 09:54   Link #8
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Bha I don't really want him to die because he's one of my favorites.But I think Jiraiya or Tsunade will kill him since I don't think anyone besides them are strong enough to kill him.
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 10:25   Link #9
Palani
///_^

Konohamaru sneaks up to him and then just like that Kunai in his head. Or he walks down the roads to the big Hokage statues and the nose of the third breaks down and falls on top of him. Finally revenge.
Old 2004-03-11, 11:26   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
If Naruto kills Orochimaru, it'll suck big time, IMO. Seriously.
An evil and mystic villain like Orochimaru deserves, after all, a fine death. The only one who should kill him is Jiraiya. A fight to the death between the two rivals, it would be the best ever.

Also, Naruto doesn't have the power needed to kill Orochimaru at all- if he just went Kyuubi mode and killed Orochimaru, it would be the stupidest thing ever. Itachi does have power to kill Oro, but it would suck if he killed him.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:29   Link #11
Merco
I like pie

Well, this is a feeling I'm getting, but I'm thinking that when/if Orochimaru dies, the series will either become less impacting, with the loss of the Big bad guy, or Kishimoto might conclude things now that Orochimaru is no longer a threat.

That being said,

Spoiler:

That's my thoughts at least.
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:31   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't really care who will kill if it's a cool death ^^

In a great battle against Jiraiya, assassinated by the sneaky Kabuto for whatever reason, assassinated by Sasuke because Itachi had hidden some hypnotic order in his mind during the Tsukiyomi...

Whatever but a great death for the evil snake.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:41   Link #13
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Lets see... I bet my coupon for a free Sub at Blimpie(don't worry, you won't remember I bet this by the time Naruto ends) on Naruto killing Orochimaru. What I imagine will happen is that Orochimaru will take over Sasuke's body but he won't be able to erase Sasuke's personality completely... after killing Itachi(who knows how it's gonna get done but Sasuke is going to take down Itachi somehow and cry like a pussy... remember X the movie where Kamui holds that guy's head and crys? Ya, just like that)

Naruto will have to put Sasuke down(Sasuke will probably provide the window of opportunity for Naruto to finish him). 10 Narutos doing Rasengen on Sasuke at the same time with full Nine-Tails power should be a fun finisher.

Death to Orochimaru and Sasuke in one shot! How sweet would that be? Of course, that would be at the end of the series.

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 11:49   Link #14
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Sasuke.

The legend of Orochi of Koshi was that he ate maidens across the country in ancient Japan. Susano o no Mikoto tricked the giant snake into sticking each of his eight heads through eight gates in a fence, seperating him from eight vats of rice wine. He beheaded Orochi, and then cut his belly open, where he found Murakakumo no Tsurugi, the sword of the village of clustering clouds. The sword would later become Yamato Dake's, and he would rename it Kusanagi, the grass-cutter, after fighting his way out of a flaming field of grass.

Orochimaru's blade, which he summons from inside of himself, is a direct relation to the legend. Susano, who was a storm god, gutted him and took it. Sasuke, who has now developed a psuedo-connection to Orochimaru, which will no doubt grow soon, has a signature move that resembled lightning. So, it's possible that this connection might be made.
Old 2004-03-11, 11:53   Link #15
Lost World
Banned

Yeah, now, especially after Jack's post, I think Sasuke will be the one to take out Orochimaru. He's had the biggest connection to him since he gave him the curse seal, anyhow.

This is odd, though. Basically, Kishimoto would be giving Sasuke both Oro and Itachi (Because we all know Sasuke will take out Itachi), two of the series' biggest villains so far. I know he's his favorite character and all, but Naruto does need someone to defeat.

Not like I care though, Naruto sucks anyway.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 12:02   Link #16
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
Well....

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
This is odd, though. Basically, Kishimoto would be giving Sasuke both Oro and Itachi (Because we all know Sasuke will take out Itachi), two of the series' biggest villains so far. I know he's his favorite character and all, but Naruto does need someone to defeat.
But, of course, Naruto could take out Itachi (in self defence), which would lead to the inevitable showdown between Naruto and Sasuke.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 12:13   Link #17
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Yeah, now, especially after Jack's post, I think Sasuke will be the one to take out Orochimaru. He's had the biggest connection to him since he gave him the curse seal, anyhow.

Not like I care though, Naruto sucks anyway.
I'm thinking more like, Sasuke kills Orochimaru, and after gaining more power from his enhanced curse seal, faces Itachi. And the two of them kill each other.
Old 2004-03-11, 12:18   Link #18
Hisoka44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
I'm thinking more like, Sasuke kills Orochimaru, and after gaining more power from his enhanced curse seal, faces Itachi. And the two of them kill each other.
the important thing is that sasuke dies because he is gay and needs to eat dirt and lots of it
Hisoka44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 13:14   Link #19
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

If this transpires in any fashion besides Orochimaru posessing Sasuke, and Naruto fighting and killing Orochimaru in one last battle to save the Leaf while Sasuke resists Orochimaru from within, I will be shocked.

Other than that, I suppose Orochimaru could die of some rare tropical disease that one of the young boys is carrying.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 13:17   Link #20
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
Well, this is a feeling I'm getting, but I'm thinking that when/if Orochimaru dies, the series will either become less impacting, with the loss of the Big bad guy, or Kishimoto might conclude things now that Orochimaru is no longer a threat.

That being said,

Spoiler:

That's my thoughts at least.
To which body do you refer?
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote