AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-03, 21:31   Link #61
aahhsin

Manda will kill Orochimaru. but sasuke will summon him.

I can see it now.

Oro : Sasuke come... (it is now time for me to take your body)
Sasuke : *Walks to Oro
Oro : *Prepares ressurection jitsu and fails (he thinks what the?)
Sasuke : * evil laugh like no other.
Sasuke : Now DIE! *summons manda
Manda : Oro... next time i see you i said i'll eat you.... *eats oro..
Sasuke : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Manda : hiss hiss hisssss.... master sasuke what's next...
Sasuke : To kill Naruto....
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 21:42   Link #62
avmoghe

I don't think anyone in the anime or manga is currently strong enough to kill Orochimaru except for Itachi.

I doubt Jiraiya can kill him. Oro has been described as genius that comes along once in decades. He was the third Hokage's FIRST choice to be the next Hokage (over Jiraiya, the 4th hokage, Tsunade). Furthermore, the 3rd Hokage wanted Jiraiya to be more like Orochimaru. I think the hints are pretty clear that Oro is stronger than Jiraiya. I wont mention the snake > frog > slug analogy.

Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru through his own admission.. so I don't doubt that Itachi might be able to kill him.

What is LIKELY to happen I would say is Naruto killing Orochimaru. (as lame as that sounds, it must be remembered that this the main character always kills the main villian.. just an unwritten rule).

Predictably enough, Sasuke will be killing Itachi.
avmoghe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:04   Link #63
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Heehee, Orochimaru doesn't die, he can't die because he's too much of MJ to die...yet. So until MJ dies, Orochimaru is god.

Of course, years later, after Sasuke is all powerful and funky, Orochimaru decides it's time to take control of the body, luckily, Naruto happened to be there and picks up the nearest thing - which is - ironically, a frog and throws it in front of Sasuke and instead of Orochimaru taking over Sasuke's body, he takes over the frog's body. Heehee. What fun....
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:07   Link #64
Kouji
StrykerX

Your just making that stuff up aren't you.
Old 2004-05-03, 22:10   Link #65
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Nope, I wrote a letter to Kishimoto and informed me that that's whats going to happen. ^^

Sasuke is going to uh...kill one of the members of the Akatasuki since Itach kills Iruka and therefore Naruto wants big time revenge and it's Naruto who's going to kill Itachi.

On one note, Jeraiya trips on the frog/Orochimaru and cooks it and eats it! That's how he dies!

EDIT: Seriously - yes I'm serious - I think the honour of killing Orochimaru should be Jeraiya. One must take care of his own generation after all. Plus the whole reference with mythology makes it ten times more elegant and grand. This is one of the vs. battles I anticipate greatly. Two great Sannins + tons of great jutsus = one hell of a battle.
Old 2004-05-03, 22:13   Link #66
Final

nobody has answered this one right. Orochimaru dies at the hands of...

INNER-SAKURA

imagine if you will a time jump three years into the dark unknown man calls the future. The villian Orochimaru -insert boos- does one of his few remaining Jutsus to steal the body of Uchiha Sasuke. at the moment of the strike, Sakura pushes Sasuke out of the way, sacrificing herself in the process. Then we get the multiple personality 0wnag3 everybody lives happily ever after.

but seriously I hope its Kabuto.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 22:21   Link #67
Kouji
StrykerX

I hope it ends in a tragic death. Because of what he did to the 3rd Hokage. I'd like someone take revenge for that. Kind of like what Cloud did to Sephiroth in the end, when he took revenge for Aeris' death.
Old 2004-05-03, 22:59   Link #68
Gai-Kakashi

Advent Children looks pretty good at this point. The trailers were kickass! Poor Cloud!

"I've decided to live... for your sake."

"I think I want to be forgiven."
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:03   Link #69
Kouji
StrykerX

Though, it kinda seems to me like Oro's like a "Sephiroth" incarnate. Cuz they hope for similar thinks; destruction upon the planet. But, with Naruto's unleashed Kyuubi I bet that there's another chance that he or someone else get to strike Oro (not to mention that sooner or later he's gonna be defenseless and powerless, same would probably go for Kabuto as well).
Old 2004-05-03, 23:08   Link #70
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Though, it kinda seems to me like Oro's like a "Sephiroth" incarnate. Cuz they hope for similar thinks; destruction upon the planet. But, with Naruto's unleashed Kyuubi I bet that there's another chance that he or someone else get to strike Oro (not to mention that sooner or later he's gonna be defenseless and powerless, same would probably go for Kabuto as well).
Not really. Orochimaru didn't want destruction upon the planet...he just wanted the 'wheel' to turn because he was bored and he didn't have anything else to do. That and wanting to annoy the Third to his death, literally.

Sepiroth would be considered a total maniac badass because that's all he thinks of. Must destroy blah blah blah.

Still think it should be Jeraiya.
Old 2004-05-03, 23:13   Link #71
Gai-Kakashi

Well, no and no. Sephy didn't want to destroy the world. He wanted to wound it to the point where he could physically enter the life stream and become a God.

Same for Orochimaru. He said quite clearly when talking with Sarutobi that by learning all Jutsus blah blah he would become the ultimate being.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 23:16   Link #72
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, at this point. Anything's possible, like any one could kill off Oro. Though I bet that the jounin's will join in the final fight as well, like with Kakashi, Gai, Asuma etc...
Old 2004-05-04, 00:21   Link #73
DarkAngelZ28

Kabuto: Even though he is Oro's right hand, he's probably waiting for the best chance to backstab Oro.

Jiraiya/Tsunade: Without knowing what their power standings are at 100%, I would venture to say Oro is probably stronger than both of them individually...but will loose against both at the same time. And both of them now have a reason to kill him.

Itachi: If Oro does something to get in the way of Itachi's objectives. Say... he grabs Sasuke's body and now all he needs is a foutain of chakra to do all the justus in the world (aka Naruto).

*as a side note* to be honest, I think Naruto has a good chance of hurting Itachi badly. Well not Naruto per se, but Kyubi. Reason I say this is because Itachi's justu might do something that could send a powerless Naruto straight to visit Kyubi. In the desperation Naruto could open Kyubi's jail, or Kyubi could force his way out since Naruto would be in real bad shape to overpower Kyubi's will. But that's another whole topic

Akatsuki's leader, whom nothing is known about even up to the latest manga chapter.

Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura: By default they won't *kill* Oro since they haven't killed in the whole series. Yeah sure, Naruto always *defeats* the big bad guys but never kills them. They could defeat Oro if and only if.... Oro by some ungodly stupid reason tortures and threatens to kill Sakura while Naruto watches; and Sasuke lends his face so Naruto can step on it to reach Oro's face with a rasengan. Preferebly Sasuke holds Oro while Naruto throws a rasengan straight through Sasuke aiming for Oro. Doing us a favor and killing 2 birds with one stone :fingers:

Last edited by DarkAngelZ28; 2004-05-04 at 00:49.
DarkAngelZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 11:48   Link #74
Silqthashakka
Riff

Lightbulb Who'll Kill Orochimaru?

The person that will kill Orchimaru will definitely be Sasuke. Jiriya and Tsunade couldn't be those people because they already had their chance. It wouldn't make sense if they fought again.
You know that Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body because he has the Sharingan. So he's basically going to teach Sasuke all his moves so he'll have access to them later on. Bad Move, Sasuke will now have the ability to kill Oro. Oro will never see the betrayal coming. Sasuke is a main character and I'm pretty sure that they'll never let Oro take over his body. Sasuke is just not having that. He still has to be the one to Kill his brother as well. :fingers:
Silqthashakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 13:10   Link #75
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka44
the important thing is that sasuke dies because he is gay and needs to eat dirt and lots of it
No the important thing is that people that like to throw around useless phrases like that should eat all sorts of dirt, and lots of it.

Look for an Anti-Sasuke thread, and post your feelings there. Make one if there isn't one.

I don't like Sasuke either, but I don't feel the need to mention it every time his name pops up, and say my feelings in a retarded way.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 13:25   Link #76
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Its kinda funny on how the person who made that comment picked a creepy Phedophile as his member name
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 13:42   Link #77
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
Its kinda funny on how the person who made that comment picked a creepy Phedophile as his member name
Hisoka is no phedophile, he just likes 12 year old who can beat the shit out of him. Besides, he almost literally asked Machi to have sex with him back in the Tower
Old 2004-11-07, 13:54   Link #78
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Hisoka is no phedophile, he just likes 12 year old who can beat the shit out of him. Besides, he almost literally asked Machi to have sex with him back in the Tower
There are people who enjoy a good a fight, and there are people who like to stare a little boy's asses while they're walking.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 18:48   Link #79
Ero-Senn1n

The main character is Naruto, and the main villain is who wants to kill Naruto. And that's Akatsuki, Oro wanted to kill him only because Akatsuki would be a big threat to him if they manage to control the powers of Kyuubi.
Spoiler:

I think Sasuke is the 2nd main character, and his real enemy is Orochimaru. Itachi does not want to kill him, it is Oro who wants to kill him and take his body.

Orochimaru was the main villain until the time skip, but after 3 years it will be the Akatsuki.

In the Zabuza-Haku arc who would have imagined that Haku was killed by Kakashi, and Zabuza killed by some stupid bunch of people. If there will be a big battle that will involve Jiraiya and Orochimaru there will surely be other players in the battle, and I'm sure Kishimoto will come up with some unexpected story twists.

Spoiler:
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 02:32   Link #80
Jack Frost
Hi-Ho!

Indeed there are many possiblities for Orochimaru's demise. It's highly possible that Kishimoto could introduce several different factors. Personally I'm leaning towards a Kabuto (and more than likely Sasuke) double cross; with all of Kishimoto's teasing about Kabuto's betrayal I'd be a bit dissapointed if it doesn't happen . An Akatsuki induced lynching wouldn't be bad either.

Also on a side note I think Hisoka goes both ways .

Say "Ahhhh~" Orochimaru-sama ♥
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote