AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-11-11, 15:43   Link #101
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I'm still betting on Sasuke seeking revenge through being Orochimaru's container. Even Sasuke knows now thats why Orochimaru wants him. Orochimaru promised the other guy that a part of him would survive the jutsu and live in his subconsciousness. If thats true then there may be a way to save Sasuke but that would be the most realistic way I see Sasuke getting enough power to face Itachi. I don't think he can do it on his own in 3 years. If he does he might put up a good fight but will get his ass kicked and have to find another way. If Oro takes his body and he seeks revenge through being a container he might still get is ass kicked but in a closer match.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 15:57   Link #102
Jer!
God Emperor

Ill agree that what he told the lasst man he possesed about part of him liveing on could be a hint. If that was the case though i think the manga would have to be resolved shortly afterwards. Like i said before without Sasuke present to make things more interesting it would all get quite dull IMO. Naruto may as well have been called 'The Naruto and Sasuke show', they are far and away the deepest and most developed charicters, getting rid of one for any length of time would be to cut out a key part of the emotional storyline.
Old 2004-11-11, 16:21   Link #103
vampiro

maybe something completely diffrent happens..

I think sasuke and Oro will become 1. Sasuke's body with oro's spirit.

After a while sasuke's spirit will become stronger for some reason (maybe becouse something with sakura?) and oro will become less and less powerfull.

At one moment oro will be almost gone, kinda like the fox is in naruto, oro can be within sasuke.
vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 16:53   Link #104
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiro
maybe something completely diffrent happens..

I think sasuke and Oro will become 1. Sasuke's body with oro's spirit.

After a while sasuke's spirit will become stronger for some reason (maybe becouse something with sakura?) and oro will become less and less powerfull.

At one moment oro will be almost gone, kinda like the fox is in naruto, oro can be within sasuke.
Goku and Vegita How was that called, Vegetto?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote