AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Bakemonogatari - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 37 33.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 32.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 29 25.89%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-24, 06:59   Link #41
davie
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seoul, Korea
Age: 23


GEGEWFEWGJIAGJGJAKFEGANEIVEWAFMC
__________________
davie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 07:38   Link #42
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: breezing through Tokyo...
about that tongue twister...don't tell me most of you haven't listened to the drama cd? The exact same tongue twister is on the last drama track... (even if the kanji used in the animation is different from the script...eto, more corrections for the DVD?)

I'm surprised that it loaded for me this time though. I remember trying to get episode 13 for days and finally giving up when the raw appeared.

edit: one more thing. This episode will be streamed until 23:59 on March 16th (Japanese time/GMT+9:00, I'm assuming). However, this doesn't necessarily mean that the final episode will be streamed from March 17th. Streaming information for Tsubasa Cat 5 will be announced at a later date.
__________________



You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.



"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.
- Patrick Stokes


karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 08:55   Link #43
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
about that tongue twister...don't tell me most of you haven't listened to the drama cd? The exact same tongue twister is on the last drama track... (even if the kanji used in the animation is different from the script...eto, more corrections for the DVD?)
I'm one of those who haven't listened to it. Sorry, but I can't see the point why I should listen to something that I can't understand most of it.
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 09:45   Link #44
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: breezing through Tokyo...
ah...good point. (Though it was only a few years ago that I gave in, started listening to stuff I couldn't understand, and had a blast anyway...) I thought someone would have translated it by now, especially since it actually came with a script... Can't wait to see what the subbers come up with for the tongue twister!

Kudos to Horie Yui though. I wonder how many times she had to practice/record it!
__________________



You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.



"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.
- Patrick Stokes


karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 14:49   Link #45
DJLowrider
Ahou ga
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 37
As I figured, simple reason for Hanekawa's "stress" was simple. The question remains as to its resolution, however. Great episode, though. I eagerly look forward to whenever the final chapter of this story comes out.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 17:16   Link #46
Voitan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by davie View Post


GEGEWFEWGJIAGJGJAKFEGANEIVEWAFMC
MMmmmm...

Needs a 10 minute loop.
Voitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 21:17   Link #47
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nowhere
If this isn't subbed sometime tomorrow I'll probably cave in and watch the raw.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 21:31   Link #48
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I waited months for this... i will wait a week for the subs if i have to....why ?

1. Because the RAW is out and it means it will get done. So finally SHAFT released it.

2. Because i do not want to ruin the fun... SUBS for me are more fun because my Nihongo is piss poor.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 02:13   Link #49
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
.....Guys, I gotta admit. I fail to see how you can derive that much excitement with a low comprehsnsion rate.

This show is littered with so much puns and rapid fire gags that I have to watch an ep at least twice to get everything or close to it and I've been studying for 4 years.

Overall not a bad episode, animation was nice. Shinobu still puzzles me in some respects.Still I think most people could have had an idea of why the class rep was stressed out (everyone of course except Koyomi ).
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 03:27   Link #50
Marion
The Great Dine
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Got around to watching the episode. The proportions looked a little odd sometimes (Hitagi's body a bit skinner than her head, Kanbaru's big shoulders) but generally a good episode.

The OP was...well not what I was expecting. My bet is that they blew their budget on the last three episodes, so the OP was mostly...well a slideshow, rather than actual animation for the most part

Still it looked like Araragi was feeling some exhaustion, so I wonder if Shinobu is in trouble or anything because of that. And even if she does show up next episode to help solve the issue, I doubt Black Hanekawa will just rollover and let Shinobu interfere.

Spoiler for small spoiler:
__________________

Sig by nocco
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:09   Link #51
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I think that it was because he totally devoted himself for Hitagi. So, it made sense that he didn't have time to think about other girl feeling.
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:22   Link #52
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
I think that it was because he totally devoted himself for Hitagi. So, it made sense that he didn't have time to think about other girl feeling.
Or not, he was oblivious to Hitagi's feelings in the beginning too. Honestly, Araragi should just give up to his vampire powers and destroy humanity with Kiss.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:46   Link #53
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Or not, he was oblivious to Hitagi's feelings in the beginning too. Honestly, Araragi should just give up to his vampire powers and destroy humanity with Kiss.
Judging from his reaction, I think that he did notice when Hitagi approached him in episode 3 but he thought that she did it because Hitagi wanted to return him a favor.
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:49   Link #54
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Judging from his reaction, I think that he did notice when Hitagi approached him in episode 3 but he thought that she did it because Hitagi wanted to return him a favor.
I'm pretty sure he was totally oblivious.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:56   Link #55
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I'm pretty sure he was totally oblivious.
His face turned read so yeah I still convince that he did notice it.
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 04:57   Link #56
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
His face turned read so yeah I still convince that he did notice it.
He's horny, I think you're giving him too much credit.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 08:26   Link #57
Vandalier
Hinamizawa Villager
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: At Hinamizawa Village with Rika-Chama
Send a message via Yahoo to Vandalier
am i doing it right


Naname nanaju nanado nanabi de
naku naku naraku nanahan naranai de
i can't hear the rest


Nya Mode
Nyanyame Nyanyaju Nyanyado nyanyabi de
nyaku nyaku nyaraku nyanyahan nyaranyai de
i canya't hear the rest nya







let's try again
Naname nanaju nanado nanabi de
naku naku naraku nanahan naranai de
nan naku narabe naganai


Nya Mode
Nyanyame Nyanyaju Nyanyado nyanyabi de
nyaku nyaku nyaraku nyanyahan nyaranyai de
nyany nyaku nyarabe nyaganyai




looks like this is the right one

naname nanaju nanado nanabi de
naku naku nanaku nanahan nananai
nan nanku narabe naname




nya mode

nyanyame nyanyaju nyanyado nyanyabi de
nyaku nyaku nyanyaku nyanyahanya nyanyanyai
nyan nyanku nyarabe nyanyame

Last edited by Vandalier; 2010-02-25 at 08:37.
Vandalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 08:39   Link #58
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
He's horny, I think you're giving him too much credit.
Ha ha ha...
Are you stating the fact or are you just bashing Ararargi??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 09:03   Link #59
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Ha ha ha...
Are you stating the fact or are you just bashing Ararargi??
Fact, he is nothing more than a pervert.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 09:22   Link #60
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
He's horny, I think you're giving him too much credit.
LOL

I disagree but I admit that I really like this comment. Very funny.

@Vandalier
Someone in Youtube posted this. Don't know if it is accurate or not.

斜め七十七度の並びで
泣く泣く嘶く
ナナハン七台
難なく並べて
長眺め

naname nanajūnana-do no narabi de
nakunaku inanaku
nanahan nana-dai
nannaku narabete
naganagame
__________________
zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.