AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-02-24, 00:10   Link #1
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Amanoiwato Hime/Jitaku Keibihime Terasu

Summary

Quote:
The time is probably the 21st Century. In the Hinomoto Kingdom where the king has the kingdom under control with somewhat of peace, 3 rookie military officers, Haru, Natsuki, and Touma, are assigned with a very special mission: To protect the King's daughter! The three rejoice at this unexpected mission that their lieutenant provided them with, and they quickly arrive at the princess' room but find out that the princess is different than what they had expected..... A princess guardian comedy now begins!
little note, Amanoiwato Hime is the ch 6 prologue of the series and Jitaku Keibihime Terasu is the continuation.

Was meaning to make a thread for this while backs but always forgot, much like with load other stuff.
When I read the summary it seemed interesting, so off I went.
Didn't know what to make of it and just kept with it but after ch 6 it all falls into place and I was sold!
It's a great comedy series and I can't wait to see more!
IMO very unique story indeed.
Old 2010-02-24, 00:31   Link #2
ZombieSheep

I'll never forget the spiral Segway drop, best killing move ever!
ZombieSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 19:44   Link #3
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Didn't know there was a thread for this, but I'm glad that I don't have to make one =03. Chapter 2 and 3 of Terasu just came out, after, like, 4 months?. I actually read the first chap of the 2nd series first, then started from the 1st series. I agree that the first 4 chaps of the first series had it's moments(lol robot lol), but when the real plot of the story came about, it became far more enjoyable to read. I want to say it, but I don't want to spoil it =03. This would make a nice little OVA.

Spoiler for 2nd series; chp 1, 2 & 3:

Last edited by frubam; 2010-09-02 at 19:55.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen