AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-29, 23:21   Link #861
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

How's the first ep of blu ray guys? Has it contained enough uncensored scenes for u? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 00:06   Link #862
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Wiping all that ink off the celluloid must take months.
Old 2010-11-30, 02:38   Link #863
Kagayaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
How's the first ep of blu ray guys? Has it contained enough uncensored scenes for u? xD
I'm watching it in 1080p right now and OH GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL. My eyes can barely handle this much awesome.

For most shows, 1080p is nice, but doesn't make a night and day difference. In this case, though, broadcast quality (even in 720p) really does not do the textures in this show justice. It's great to see it come to life like this. And the uncensoring is nice too.
Old 2010-11-30, 03:21   Link #864
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I totally blame SanCom for this unexpected turn of event.. Such delicious screenshot worthy of vectoring..

Spoiler for wip:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 04:14   Link #865
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That's not how Miku opens her mouth though.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 05:06   Link #866
dark998

Just watched the small special featuring Muneakira and Jubei. All I can say is: those breast physics are mind-boggling.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 05:44   Link #867
Adam Cruz

Just noticed, In the opening and in the first scene (airplane demo), Nia is among the group of MS. So I'm pretty sure by the end of this season... he'll gain 4 more MS.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 05:57   Link #868
Zome.qq
「Assault sniper 」

Send a message via ICQ to Zome.qq Send a message via Skype™ to Zome.qq
Spoiler for NSFW New scan: :

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2010-12-01 at 00:35. Reason: Repost, but let's put such images under properly labeled spoiler tags
Zome.qq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:17   Link #869
Dahak86
Occasional Member

just took a look at the BDs, and it's nipples galore! nipples of every form (loli-pettanko-nipples included), everywhere, even in the OP too!
certainly, the Muneakira's "shocked" face he put up during the whole descending Juubei scene, makes more sense now.
oh, and the ED finally in its true form, yeah! it looks more like a QB-ish ED now, but I'd say it's much better.
though, Sen shouldn't be covering her nipples like that in the ED. but, to compensate that, Naoe ones are beautifully exposed!

and yea, as Kagayaki said, the 1080p quality finally renders this show justice.
though I think, it can also be summarized mostly in: less ink and more boobs.

really looking forward to Naoe and Gisen unc. episodes now! as well as their specials!
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:56   Link #870
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
just took a look at the BDs, and it's nipples galore! nipples of every form (loli-pettanko-nipples included), everywhere, even in the OP too!
certainly, the Muneakira's "shocked" face he put up during the whole descending Juubei scene, makes more sense now.
oh, and the ED finally in its true form, yeah! it looks more like a QB-ish ED now, but I'd say it's much better.
though, Sen shouldn't be covering her nipples like that in the ED. but, to compensate that, Naoe ones are beautifully exposed!

and yea, as Kagayaki said, the 1080p quality finally renders this show justice.
though I think, it can also be summarized mostly in: less ink and more boobs.

really looking forward to Naoe and Gisen unc. episodes now! as well as their specials!
Maybe she takes pride in them. I think she has the biggest size of all the girls.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 08:13   Link #871
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
Maybe she takes pride in them. I think she has the biggest size of all the girls.
Yeah, I think it fits her character perfectly.
I was just noticing how doing that (ie "covering them") makes her stand out among the others. wait! maybe that's her true intention.
Old 2010-11-30, 08:32   Link #872
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's no masterpiece, that's for sure, but it's entertaining enough. I'd take the harem antics over it anytime though.
Yeah, this is pretty much my opinion of it. Normally, I don't like mindless harem anime without any plot, but here the plot just seems...strange. First of all, we got Geass-en (surprised no one has made this joke already) controlling Muneakira (who is literally useless, btw), a ghost real enemy, and then there's manufacturing of MS...In fact, what the hell is a Master Samurai anyway? Just superpowered girls, so does it mean Yukki and Sen are special or is Muneakira literally a Kissing, MS-Making Machine?

Yeah, I suppose they'll explain things a bit more in the next ep, and I suppose this isn't the first harem anime who rushes the plot in the end after dawdling in usual harem antics in the beginning, but the strange part is I really do prefer the usual wacky hijinks, especially those with Naoe, best character in the show by a country mile.
Old 2010-11-30, 16:20   Link #873
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

There was a live event a couple of Sundays ago in support of the DVD/BD release. I've translated a report of the event on my blog.

There are some nice photos of Yuuki Aoi (Juubei), Kugimiya Rie (Yukimura), and Gotou Saori (Hanzou). Here's one of them (click to enlarge):

Personally, I think Gotou Saori is doing a great job in this show, as usual. Some of her pained cries as Hanzou are classic. I think she may have a fairly weird personality -- fey and seemingly a bit out of it -- so perhaps she doesn't get as many good roles as her skill warrants. Her beauty certainly should be a plus for her, anyway.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 22:40   Link #874
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

AAAND i wonder what will happen later on... kinda looks like Sen was caught by big bro
Old 2010-12-01, 07:24   Link #875
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

O HAI!

KNEEL BEFORE MAI TWINTAIL!!!

edit:
OH SHI- her hair is actually purplish (lll゚Д゚)

edit2:
ャダヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

orz
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2010-12-01 at 08:26.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 23:39   Link #877
msg

If anyone interested, the kanji symbol on Gisen eye is - 魔 - meaning: demon;evil.Contrary to what most people think, Amakusa is not her general (i think).I do think she doesn't have a master general to begin with.A rouge master samurai and a lone wolf.Perhaps she already kissed Muneakira at the shack to activate her power that are not shown on the scene.If so, Muneakira is actually her master general...she's just acting.what her goals? not sure

So the last of the last of the remaining real master samurai died three years ago...i mean a a real (modern and contemporary) warrior with a master samurai rank. hmm that will be around the year 2007 ^I think what nia is saying about theres no "master samurai"in the past 20 years is that there's no girls qualified enough to be master samurai on that period of time until now...why? who knows

can't wait for the next episode.From the ending, it seems that muneakira is fighting inside his mind to escape Gisen's mind control.I do think muneakira is not useless...well according to LN, he get to fight a duel with someone and Muneakira himself is on the way of becoming a new master samurai himself and one of the first to appear since the last three years.
Old 2010-12-01, 23:44   Link #878
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

how does he become a master samurai without a kiss? Or is he going to kiss someone?
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 00:45   Link #879
Dahak86
Occasional Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
If anyone interested, the kanji symbol on Gisen eye is - 魔 - meaning: demon;evil.Contrary to what most people think, Amakusa is not her general (i think).I do think she doesn't have a master general to begin with.A rouge master samurai and a lone wolf.Perhaps she already kissed Muneakira at the shack to activate her power that are not shown on the scene.If so, Muneakira is actually her master general...she's just acting.what her goals? not sure
Hmm, then why she said: "In the end, I need his, my general's power", while getting owned by Arta-chan?
isn't that a clear admission she does have a general, after all?
OR... maybe, when she said that, she was actually meaning she hasn't kissed him yet, and thus she finds herself needing his power(kiss)?
however, since she kept on saying how Yoshihiko was too small... (pun intended)... I don't think she was referring to him.

but yeah, as you said, she could very well be lying... I like the thought of her being "a rouge master samurai and a lone wolf", as you put it. I sure would like that more than her general being some kind of ghost. yea, I still can't get over the fact that there's this supposed "ghost" who gets defeated countless times, but he always comes back again like nothing happened. too much fun, really.

anyways, I find your thoughts very intriguing. I really do hope things will turn out as you said, or something akin to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
well according to LN, he get to fight a duel with someone and Muneakira himself is on the way of becoming a new master samurai himself and one of the first to appear since the last three years.
wait, what? Mune-guy is gonna turn into a MS? how the h-... is he gonna kiss himself, perhaps?
Old 2010-12-02, 01:48   Link #880
msg

haha I think i need to brushed up my grammar and english

What i mean is that muneakira will (most likely) become a highly skilled samurai in his own right, master grade, fit to be called master samurai.No kissing pact involved like the girls.Like the 7 master samurai that yoshihiko talk about to sen battling amakusa, not the girls who need to make a pact to become one..hope this things clear up

Spoiler for ...:

As for Gisen..Its just a speculation.^ but i can confidently say it is not amakusa as her general....No matter, in the end muneakira will get Gisen ^

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen