AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-26, 06:06   Link #1
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Kushuku Gakkou No Juliet

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Alternate name: Boarding School Juliet

Basic synopsis, there is a school called Dahlia Academy that houses students from two neighboring countries, West and Touwa, that are in opposition of each other. The school has two dorms, White Cat, students from the West, and Black Dog, students from the Black Dog. The White Cat is lead by a girl name Percuia (or Persia, not exactly sure) and Black Dog is lead by Inudzuka. Inudzuka, despite being the leader of Black Dog is madly in love in Percuia.

So you can guess where the story is going at this point and it is bit like Nisekoi, except the mc got actual ball and couple are actually very cute together. I really like the manga so far, the drawing is really nice and Percuia is freaking adorable. The manga got good sense of humor and good character dynamic.
Old 2015-09-26, 11:09   Link #2
@GEMC

This is so adorable
Old 2015-09-26, 11:19   Link #3
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I'll only read if its toradorable =02....

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-26, 12:06   Link #4
James Rye

I love it! Especially Juilet due the change from the one-shot to not have her outright be as deeply in love with Romeo as Romeo is into her.^^
For him she was his crush since elementary school while for her he was her rival and then she got confessed by him during a swordfight that he loves her and wants to go out with her. XD

Though ofc it is clear that she likes him and will with time fall more and more in love with him. :3

What I also like is how Juliet is the no-nonsense and logcial and "straight guy" part in their relationship whereas Romeo is the sensetive, emotional and crazy plans for their love part. Usually it is always the male MC in the harem mangas who has to reign in the crazy in love girls antics so i find it refreshing to have a couple from the start who knows they love each other but cannot openly show it.

About the latest chapter: Juliet as "Julio" was one awesome reverse trap who everyone thought he was a geniuly trap. Hope Hazuki will keep thinking that Romeo is gay in future chapters. XDDD
Old 2015-09-26, 12:14   Link #5
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
This is so adorable
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
THIS IS LIKE A++++ WAIFU MATERIAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I'll only read if its toradorable =02....
I do think main girl is more adorable than Taiga so there is that

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
I love it! Especially Juilet due the change from the one-shot to not have her outright be as deeply in love with Romeo as Romeo is into her.^^
For him she was his crush since elementary school while for her he was her rival and then she got confessed by him during a swordfight that he loves her and wants to go out with her. XD

Though ofc it is clear that she likes him and will with time fall more and more in love with him. :3

What I also like is how Juliet is the no-nonsense and logcial and "straight guy" part in their relationship whereas Romeo is the sensetive, emotional and crazy plans for their love part. Usually it is always the male MC in the harem mangas who has to reign in the crazy in love girls antics so i find it refreshing to have a couple from the start who knows they love each other but cannot openly show it.

About the latest chapter: Juliet as "Julio" was one awesome reverse trap who everyone thought he was a geniuly trap. Hope Hazuki will keep thinking that Romeo is gay in future chapters. XDDD
Right that character dynamic is really fun to read. The fact that they went onto a date is because of guy being emotional was quite funny.
Old 2015-10-29, 03:48   Link #6
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

The double releases are out and that was fun to read as well.
Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-29, 04:38   Link #7
Ladiusman

Ah, so there was a thread for this manga!

As for the latest two chapters, I don't understand why some people think this is gonna turn into a generic harem romcom ( la Nisekoi, lol) just because Princess Char (again, lol, "Char". We Gundam now?) popped up in the story. And it's made clear that she's a total lesbian anyways, heh.

That, and our MC already confessed to Percuia so that's already an established couple.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 09:51   Link #8
James Rye

Nah, if anything this gonna turn into a hidden harem for Perucia. Even the first princess of West wants a piece of that sweet girl. Inudzuka needs to be careful to not to lose his girlfriend to her growing harem. xD

I first thought Char to be a hateful biatch but she's just a lonely girl with a terrible personality who's afraid to lose her only and best friend (and possible one-sided crush/love) to a black doggy with evil eyes. I can see her meddling a lot into the "secret" relationship of Perucia and Inudzuka and I think it gonna be fun to watch that.^^

Does anybody know who much the first volume sold so far? I mean it is out since the 9th novembre, so we should have some numbers by now, shouldn't we?
Old 2015-10-30, 10:28   Link #9
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Hopefully it would do well, I mean it did get double release because of its popularity so there is hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
Ah, so there was a thread for this manga!

As for the latest two chapters, I don't understand why some people think this is gonna turn into a generic harem romcom ( la Nisekoi, lol) just because Princess Char (again, lol, "Char". We Gundam now?) popped up in the story. And it's made clear that she's a total lesbian anyways, heh.

That, and our MC already confessed to Percuia so that's already an established couple.
Yeah, no way this even come close to be harem. Char dislikes Inu, but apparently any female character introduced is automatically part of the mc's harem.
Old 2015-10-31, 07:05   Link #10
Velsy

I liked the oneshot. But didnt like the few new chapters since the one-shot felt better.

Felt better when they both liked each other from the start I guess. I was expecting them to propose to each other after how it went in that one-shot.

So after I thought this could be interesting and awesome at first. Turns out just a meh for me <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-20, 17:28   Link #11
James Rye

Yay for the return of Julio! "His" cuteness and pureness is so great "he" even changes a cheating piece o'shit into a fair thinking human being with a couple words of "him". XD

Also word of the chapter: "Girlyzuka". XDDD

Perucia is so adorable but so was Inudzuka in this chapter. <3
Same for Hazuki who is the smartest girl of the black dogs and responsible for keeping Inudzuka from failling his classes and mid-terms and exams. And it seems like Inudzuka is about to tell her everything about himself, Perucia and their relationship at the end of this chapter....... I did not expect that to happen SO Early on in the story! o.o
Old 2015-11-20, 20:46   Link #12
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I really like about that this show, nobody is confused about their feeling they know what they want.

The overall chapter was quite fun, the study session among Black Dog was hilarious. Though I would like to have the author give focus to other faction as well. And damn Hazuki looked so good in this chapter.