AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-13, 08:55   Link #301
Awrya
U mad?

I'm quite interested in how Darin managed to convert a zombie owl into a cyborg-zombie owl which follows her command, since zombies eventually lose rationality.
Old 2012-05-13, 10:54   Link #302
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
i can kinda unserstand rea's position, that denying babu cant live would mean the same for her, also she already have been repaired from those kinds of conditions, and she has demosntrated a huge will to "live".
Yes, but Rea has all her parts, according to Chihiro, Babu seems to be missing some aside from being shredded.

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 13:27   Link #303
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Saving babu now would require spare parts and also a way to fix the burn (as I read the latest chapter I am more worried about Rea suffering from more physical damage rescuing babu). I agree with Furuya's decision.

I read Rea's reaction to Babu as another step in character development. Originally I thought she is fine with being a zombie and already accepted that she does not have much time left. But seeing her reaction now cause me to feel that she really wants to escape fate and even continue to live.

There are glimpses of hopes scattered throughout the story but I fear at the end Furuya must also accept Rea's fate. The two of them need to throw aside their worries and try to enjoy life together as much as they can.

//Second thought:
How else can Rea react? Wrap her arms around Furuya to comfort him? Babu would serve as a reminder of her fate.
Spoiler for fate/zero talk:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-05-13 at 13:40.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 15:00   Link #304
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I'm having a mixed feelings on whether should I agree or not to Rea's actions. Her situation is quite understandable but at the same not. Darin was so damn hot with only a bath towel covering her body
Darin is 14 - just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I'm quite interested in how Darin managed to convert a zombie owl into a cyborg-zombie owl which follows her command, since zombies eventually lose rationality.
Putting a computer inside a zombie would make it rational... er.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 18:35   Link #305
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Saving babu now would require spare parts and also a way to fix the burn (as I read the latest chapter I am more worried about Rea suffering from more physical damage rescuing babu). I agree with Furuya's decision.

I read Rea's reaction to Babu as another step in character development. Originally I thought she is fine with being a zombie and already accepted that she does not have much time left. But seeing her reaction now cause me to feel that she really wants to escape fate and even continue to live.

There are glimpses of hopes scattered throughout the story but I fear at the end Furuya must also accept Rea's fate. The two of them need to throw aside their worries and try to enjoy life together as much as they can.

//Second thought:
How else can Rea react? Wrap her arms around Furuya to comfort him? Babu would serve as a reminder of her fate.
Spoiler for fate/zero talk:
There isn't any guarantee that Rea will degrade like Babu did. The manga made it a point that Rea is different from other zombies because she drank the potion while she was still alive.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 17:30   Link #306
Lexxus
No you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Darin is 14 - just saying.
She was 14? Do you still remember what chapter it was mentioned?

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 22:15   Link #307
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Putting a computer inside a zombie would make it rational... er.
Not if said computer runs Windows, it will either freeze twice a day or become berserk like a Dalek
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 12:47   Link #308
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Chapter 28.5

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-01, 12:54   Link #309
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Posui thank you for the spoiler. What on earth is happening, seriously what is up with Rea? Chihiro has gave her a home, done whatever she wanted, and practically lost a lot of his eye sight due to her eating him. This is a bit too much for me, Chihiro will probably end up going to where they are at and end up getting attacked or hurt with the stuff there. Though this is probably what is needed for Rea to wake up, nothing is all happy and dandy in life and it don't go your way all the time. Can anyone explain is happening or give a good explanation?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-06-01 at 13:06.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:20   Link #310
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
Chapter 29:

Spoiler for 29:
Thanks for the spoiler, but what does ZOMA stand for? Zombie Observation M A?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Posui thank you for the spoiler. What on earth is happening, seriously what is up with Rea? Chihiro has gave her a home, done whatever she wanted, and practically lost a lot of his eye sight due to her eating him. This is a bit too much for me, Chihiro will probably end up going to where they are at and end up getting attacked or hurt with the stuff there. Though this is probably what is needed for Rea to wake up, nothing is all happy and dandy in life and it don't go your way all the time. Can anyone explain is happening or give a good explanation?
Someone (probably Rea or Chihiro) is giving Babu some kind of serum, so my guess is that Rea made a deal with Dary behind Chihiro's back for a serum to slow down Babu's zombification. In return Rea agrees to go to Dary's zombie laboratory, since she is a 'new' kind of zombie. There she will probably also get treatment against her body decay.

Her reason is probably something like Babu was with Chihiru longer (family), Babu was the reason Chihiru worked on the zombie medicine in the first place, and while it was short, she was able to enjoy a 'normal' life.

These are all my guesses, I have not looked at the raw chapter (yet).

@ReaperxKingx When was it mentioned that Rea caused Chihiro to lose a lot of his eyesight?
Old 2012-06-01, 14:22   Link #311
poisui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Thanks for the spoiler, but what does ZOMA stand for? Zombie Observation M A?
ZOMA stands for the Zombie Medical Anthology. It is the facility where Darin worked in. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
What on earth is happening, seriously what is up with Rea?
Unfortunately, Chihiro doesn't have the resource to cure Rea. Going to ZOMA is kind of the best outcome in order to find a cure for Rea (That is, assuming that curing Rea is even possible).

Last edited by poisui; 2012-06-01 at 14:32.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:26   Link #312
aswad

@ poisui why does rea go to the zoma and does chihiro find out yet that shes left and also are they still at the airport or have they arrived at the zoma ?

p.s.
sorry for the questions im stressing out thinking why why why u bitch y chihiro loves u ur his wife
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 14:31   Link #313
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Awrya, chapter 21 page 12 when it was mention that he lost a bit of his eye sight. The exposure to the toxic things in Zombie will harm the brain and among other things which is why his Grandpa is so weird. Awrya, I know Rea is a sweet girl and all, though she isn't facing reality and is selfish in this matter. I am scared that my prediction is going to come true, Grandpa left that research for a reason and it may come up when Rea and Darin go there. Although I was a bit broken when Babu was turning into a real monster Zombie, the image coming in my head that Chihiro getting hurt will cause so much aftershock in the Manga characters. Ranko for one isn't going to let this slid like the time Rea almost ate Chihiro if Chihiro gets hurt again for her sake. Rea may be getting a real wake up call to the fact not everything goes your way no matter how much you want it, that call may come very very soon and may be in a bad way.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 16:43   Link #314
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

My bet for chapter 30
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-03, 09:49   Link #315
reccaryu

I wonder if the manga and anime will end at the same time so that the manga is actually ending soon. I like the manga so much better than the anime though...
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 18:52   Link #316
Drob_QB7
High school Quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
I wonder if the manga and anime will end at the same time so that the manga is actually ending soon. I like the manga so much better than the anime though...
Doubt it I cant see any end flags in sight for the manga and the author said him/her self that there will be lots of original content.

Hell I dont even fell like the manga is 1/3 finished
Drob_QB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 03:16   Link #317
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
They have been adding a lot of fillers and stretching the plot so it's likely that they'll achieve only the 10-12 chapter. That's why I don't like it too much, to put it mildly.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 10:08   Link #318
ImperialFlameGod8190

agreed its likely we probably wont even make it to where Darin is
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 19:20   Link #319
poisui

Chapter 30:

Spoiler for 30:
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 08:37   Link #320
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Those like me who do not follow the anime should still check out the OVA that came out with the latest volume. It serves as a prequel of sorts. There is a rather gruesome shot of Chihiro's mother as a zombie which I don't recall seeing in the manga.

Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen, supernatural, zombie