AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-22, 19:00   Link #1501
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
That's because clocks are simple machines that don't need several types of proteins to function.
And dark matter isn't a simple material.

It can be both a solid and a liquid in the same room temperature and atmosphere pressure.

The destroyed dark matter bodies instantly turned to a puddle of liquid to reform.

But I'll compromise, just as there isn't one kind of matter, maybe you can also have different dark matters.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 19:06   Link #1502
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Because there are some things in the world which not even magic can change. Even God Himself needs to follow logic and Kakine is far less powerful than God. You cannot build something which needs multiple compounds out of one material. It's like trying to build a clock using nothing other than minute hands.
its possible. Look at nasu's dead apostle ancestor Nero? (not sure) the one Arcueid used her marble phantasm on. Nero survived the attack because his toes was left from the attack. if Arcued is in full power. She might wipe him out completely but she's weaker at that time.

When Kakine's ability to reproduce was revealed. Its first been compared to Nero's ability but in scientific way. Cells divided and grow a new right?

Kakine just take it into another level where it infinitely grows a new.

That's why he is infinite creation while Accelerator is infinite destruction. They are 2 sides of the same coin.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 19:18   Link #1503
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And dark matter isn't a simple material.

It can be both a solid and a liquid in the same room temperature and atmosphere pressure.

The destroyed dark matter bodies instantly turned to a puddle of liquid to reform.

But I'll compromise, just as there isn't one kind of matter, maybe you can also have different dark matters.
That would make it theoretically possible but no evidence of that has been given while evidence to the contrary (namely that Accelerator can reflect all types by just analyzing one) has been shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
its possible. Look at nasu's dead apostle ancestor Nero? (not sure) the one Arcueid used her marble phantasm on. Nero survived the attack because his toes was left from the attack. if Arcued is in full power. She might wipe him out completely but she's weaker at that time.

When Kakine's ability to reproduce was revealed. Its first been compared to Nero's ability but in scientific way. Cells divided and grow a new right?

Kakine just take it into another level where it infinitely grows a new.

That's why he is infinite creation while Accelerator is infinite destruction. They are 2 sides of the same coin.
No. It would be possible if it was from normal cells but these cells are made out of darkmatter not biomatter. which can't happen.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 19:37   Link #1504
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
That would make it theoretically possible but no evidence of that has been given while evidence to the contrary (namely that Accelerator can reflect all types by just analyzing one) has been shown.
Thats because Accelerator took in all of the "laws" of dark matters...

...its far simpler to explain if you just read the books.


Quote:
No. It would be possible if it was from normal cells but these cells are made out of darkmatter not biomatter. which can't happen.
Aren't they all made up of elements their particles?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-04-22 at 19:54.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 21:22   Link #1505
Phibrizzo
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mexico
I was more going that laws of magic for mind attacks don't follow the same pattern as science ones, specially soul attacks.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 21:56   Link #1506
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Must one have a physical representation of the source to complete/use "idol worship"?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 16:14   Link #1507
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Spoiler for Slightly Disturbing Imagery:
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 16:59   Link #1508
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Spoiler for Slightly Disturbing Imagery:
Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:23   Link #1509
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Slightly Disturbing Imagery:

And one more question... Could Accelerator beat Ollerus or Sogita? Since their powers are beyond comprehension would he be able to use his powers to reflect them?
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:29   Link #1510
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Spoiler for Slightly Disturbing Imagery:
Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:40   Link #1511
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
It wouldn't be his body part, it would be no longer attached and therefore a foreign body part spraying foreign liquid at him.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:43   Link #1512
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
It wouldn't be his body part, it would be no longer attached and therefore a foreign body part spraying foreign liquid at him.
Doesn't he have blood on his hands before?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 17:56   Link #1513
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Doesn't he have blood on his hands before?
While his power is active? If so that's quite an interesting hole in his defenses...
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 18:03   Link #1514
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Spoiler for Slightly Disturbing Imagery:

And one more question... Could Accelerator beat Ollerus or Sogita? Since their powers are beyond comprehension would he be able to use his powers to reflect them?
Spoiler for arms:


only if all their atacks use vectors would he stand a chance. it also depends when this happens as his his understanding of magic has changed quite a bit and with understanding his ablity to affect it has increased.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 18:06   Link #1515
leukrota
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Doesn't he have blood on his hands before?
Are you saying he excluded blood from the auto-redirection cause he loves bathing in it?

Fun thought. Although I don't remember him ever getting splashed with blood... (with his power on I mean)
leukrota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 18:13   Link #1516
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Spoiler for arms:


only if all their atacks use vectors would he stand a chance. it also depends when this happens as his his understanding of magic has changed quite a bit and with understanding his ablity to affect it has increased.
Thanks, that helps a lot, though I disagree on the healing factor bit. Perhaps he could seal wounds so he doesn't bleed out but neural connections are impossible to regrow if significant damage has been taken and difficult to regrow otherwise. Nothing he could do with vectors should be able to change that, though he might be able to get around it all together using his powers.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 18:28   Link #1517
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Thanks, that helps a lot, though I disagree on the healing factor bit. Perhaps he could seal wounds so he doesn't bleed out but neural connections are impossible to regrow if significant damage has been taken and difficult to regrow otherwise. Nothing he could do with vectors should be able to change that, though he might be able to get around it all together using his powers.
I never said he would regrow them. I ment he could pick it up and use his powers to route the impulses to the nerves and blood through the vessles. It is pretty much the same as what he did to rewrite LC brain from the virus and keep himself and the Doctor alive in the same arc, but on a much lesser scale. the duct tape was just to hold it on.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 19:16   Link #1518
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I never said he would regrow them. I ment he could pick it up and use his powers to route the impulses to the nerves and blood through the vessles. It is pretty much the same as what he did to rewrite LC brain from the virus and keep himself and the Doctor alive in the same arc, but on a much lesser scale. the duct tape was just to hold it on.
Yeah, cause The Doctor totally needs Accelerators help to stay alive.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 19:27   Link #1519
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Yeah, cause The Doctor totally needs Accelerators help to stay alive.
I was refering to Dr Kikyou Yoshikawa, who had come down with a nasty case of lead poisoning. forot her name andidn't want to look it up.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 19:45   Link #1520
Dyingbreath
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I was refering to Dr Kikyou Yoshikawa, who had come down with a nasty case of lead poisoning. forot her name andidn't want to look it up.
And I was joking...
Though in all fairness The Doctor could probably beat Accelerator.
If not him then the daleks would "EXTERMINATE!" him for sure.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hard science, magic

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.