AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-12, 20:39   Link #961
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLeangle View Post
You say this like it's a bad thing?
Well, inconsistent character designs
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 20:51   Link #962
RiderLeangle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Well, inconsistent character designs
Meh.. We'll just use Henshin sequence logic.. Because that's the thing about transforming... transformation... hence the name...
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 20:56   Link #963
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLeangle View Post
Meh.. We'll just use Henshin sequence logic.. Because that's the thing about transforming... transformation... hence the name...
So silicon bags are part of the cute outfit ...

Anyway, jokes aside, it's a shame Kyouko, and probably the other two twin-tails were/are trolling poor Ayumu
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 21:00   Link #964
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLeangle View Post
You say this like it's a bad thing?
I wasn't trying to say it like it's a bad thing. Just saying that I hear this info almost too much from other viewers
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 21:29   Link #965
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Well, inconsistent character designs
It's the added support of her magical girl outfit.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 21:38   Link #966
RiderLeangle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I wasn't trying to say it like it's a bad thing. Just saying that I hear this info almost too much from other viewers
Well I for one prefer Anime girls to suddenly have more assets
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 22:13   Link #967
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
I beg to differ, Eu is godlike, her magic is so powerful she wears that armour, and never shows emotion to keep it under control, not even she is able to control her magic it's that strong.
Actually I meant physically she isn't strong. If its a one on one fight with Kyoko with no magic but just weapons then Eu would probably lose.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 22:28   Link #968
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Actually I meant physically she isn't strong. If its a one on one fight with Kyoko with no magic but just weapons then Eu would probably lose.
Are you sure? That armor is probably very heavy.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 23:00   Link #969
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
oh i forgot that we already have twintail yuu on anime

Spoiler for twintail yuu:
I see... since the right one is mostly hidden, I took it for an ordinary ponytail
Besides, she's not actually wearing it, it's just one of Ayumu's fantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
I beg to differ, Eu is godlike, her magic is so powerful she wears that armour, and never shows emotion to keep it under control, not even she is able to control her magic it's that strong.
Exactly. If she would take off her armour and actually speak, what would be left of Kyouko could fit in a match box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
... and breast implants
Those aren't implants, it's magical breast enhancement done by her transformation (I'm sure Haruna would love to get to know how she did it )
__________________
Himeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 00:19   Link #970
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
be? I don't know who that is so I'm just going to assume she's still not claimed.

:claimed:

She is now.
She will ditch the twintails if the OP is any indication.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 06:08   Link #971
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
oh i forgot that we already have twintail yuu on anime

Spoiler for twintail yuu:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
I see... since the right one is mostly hidden, I took it for an ordinary ponytail
Besides, she's not actually wearing it, it's just one of Ayumu's fantasies
But Ayumu's fantasies, despite not playing out as imagined, bring about interesting changes, take Sera as an example:

Spoiler for space:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Those aren't implants, it's magical breast enhancement done by her transformation (I'm sure Haruna would love to get to know how she did it )
If transforming included breast enhancement, made Haruna happy; it would also make Ayumu completely freak out
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 08:11   Link #972
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
But Ayumu's fantasies, despite not playing out as imagined, bring about interesting changes, take Sera as an example:
Yeah, that's the thing; even though she wouldn't wear what Ayumu want her to wear, Sera is not exactly covering herself up much in her civilian clothes.

That goes with my theory that Sera really don't mind Ayumu, she is just trying to keep a professional distance until her mission is resolved.

Haruna is the equivalent of a university student, as she is still a Magiclad girl in training. While Sera is a working professional. This explains their differences in behaviour towards Ayumu. I would be interested to see what happens when Sera's mission inevitably end; would she leave? Or make up a reason to stay with Ayumu?
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 08:18   Link #973
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If transforming included breast enhancement, made Haruna happy; it would also make Ayumu completely freak out
Oh what have you done, you know someone will inevitably make a fanfic of that now, right?
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 08:58   Link #974
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Oh what have you done, you know someone will inevitably make a fanfic of that now, right?
no problem, that would be very interesting. right?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 13:07   Link #975
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Exactly. If she would take off her armour and actually speak, what would be left of Kyouko could fit in a match box
For added laughs, if she was boiling mad while shouting, kyoko might not even be dust
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 20:52   Link #976
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Looking forward to Psycho-Kyoko tomorrow.

One thing though about Masou Shojos and Ayumu. Why doesn't he get naked after de-transforming?

We see that Haruna gets naked after de-transform, and betting that Kyoko will get naked once she's beaten.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 22:26   Link #977
RiderLeangle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
B
If transforming included breast enhancement, made Haruna happy; it would also make Ayumu completely freak out
Oh what have you done, you know someone will inevitably make a fanfic of that now, right?
Well... I'm sure it'd be interesting if someone made fanart of that first one... then he had to add in that last part.. Why would you do that!? XD
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 22:52   Link #978
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If transforming included breast enhancement, made Haruna happy; it would also make Ayumu completely freak out
Yes... they really passed up a good opportunity there. If Ayumu not only would have to wear that pink frilly dress, but also would've got breasts after turning into a magiclad girl, it would've been even more hilarious
"I'm a zombie, a magiclad girl, and now I'm also a futanari." XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Haruna is the equivalent of a university student, as she is still a Magiclad girl in training. While Sera is a working professional. This explains their differences in behaviour towards Ayumu. I would be interested to see what happens when Sera's mission inevitably end; would she leave? Or make up a reason to stay with Ayumu?
I'd put Haruna as a middle school student at the very most. Where'd you get that "university student" from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Looking forward to Psycho-Kyoko tomorrow.

One thing though about Masou Shojos and Ayumu. Why doesn't he get naked after de-transforming?

We see that Haruna gets naked after de-transform, and betting that Kyoko will get naked once she's beaten.
Haruna only gets nude because her powers are failing, due to Ayumu having absorbed most of them. She can still do simple things like putting up a shield, but there's not enough left for transforming.
__________________
Himeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 23:21   Link #979
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderLeangle View Post
Well... I'm sure it'd be interesting if someone made fanart of that first one... then he had to add in that last part.. Why would you do that!? XD
I'm actually thinking about it, since nee-sama gave me the idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Yes... they really passed up a good opportunity there. If Ayumu not only would have to wear that pink frilly dress, but also would've got breasts after turning into a magiclad girl, it would've been even more hilarious
"I'm a zombie, a magiclad girl, and now I'm also a futanari." XD
Maybe that's the reason Haruna was shouting to Ayumu: "Don't become any cuter" ... what she did not mention is that over 1000% mark the transformation will begin affecting his body

Now that I think about it, maybe that's what happened to Kyouko, she was a he and abused her magical power, becoming cutest character of the show
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 23:48   Link #980
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Maybe that's the reason Haruna was shouting to Ayumu: "Don't become any cuter" ... what she did not mention is that over 1000% mark the transformation will begin affecting his body
Who knows... that might actually be possible
If that should happen, will his breasts disappear again once he de-transforms, or will he be a permanent futanari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Now that I think about it, maybe that's what happened to Kyouko, she was a he and abused her magical power, becoming cutest character of the show
We know that something really messed up her mind, or she wouldn't be like that.
Perhaps she did do such a gender change, and it had some really nasty side effects
__________________
Himeji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.