AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-12, 02:17   Link #81
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Oh boy, third Judas chapter
That Judas chapter is just hilarious.. I just lost it when Tomoki displayed excellent fishermens etiquette.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 18:30   Link #82
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinwa View Post
Nymph is not present.... maybe the presence is just that "big" and she might be isolated .
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 10:25   Link #83
serenade_beta
マジ天使

http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/soraoto/

OP theme:
Heart no Kakuritsu

ED theme:
Kaerukara

Both sung by Hitomi and Ikaros

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 11:01   Link #84
Midonin
Last Engage

The first ED, anyway. There's more than likely another round of oldies covers on the way.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 18:10   Link #85
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Hopefully. That's one of the main reasons that made it epic.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 22:26   Link #86
Dr. Casey

What song is episode six's ending a cover of?
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 01:49   Link #87
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
What song is episode six's ending a cover of?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3NaJYtJu8
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 06:12   Link #88
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Unexpectedly though.. they posted the synopsis for episode 1 and 2 in their website.

http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/soraoto/.../post-205.html

Seems like Astraea going to make her entrance in episode 2
Old 2010-08-27, 09:00   Link #89
tsunade666

............ right I can read japanese.... so what does it say?
Old 2010-08-27, 13:09   Link #90
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Ah. A 1983 release, huh. It did feel older to me than some of the other songs, I was wondering about it because it's one of my favorite endings. Not that I know how old the others are... I'm pretty sure Wild Seven's around 1993, but that's it. The ending song from episode three sounds pretty old to me.

And yeah seriously, someone translate that. I'm glad that Forte's beginning on October the 1st, I was hoping it would be early October.
Old 2010-08-27, 19:31   Link #91
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

On her blog today, Fukuhara Kaori (Astrea) expresses delight that she has been made part of a new singing group called Sora no Shoujo Tai そらの少女TAI ("Heaven's Girl Brigade"), with Nomizu Iori (Nymph), Mina (Sohara), and Okame Asuka 大亀あすか (who will play a character called Daedalus).

So this show has now produced two groups, Blue Drops (Hayami Saori and Yoshida Hitomi) and Sora no Shoujo Tai. The emphasis on music continues.

In looking her up, I discovered that Okame-san is the shortest adult seiyuu around, at 142cm (4'8") and 22 years old. She has received a lot of votes in the 2channel thread "seiyuus you would most like to have sex with." Wikipedia says her surname is pronounced Oogame, but I have stuck with the ANN pronunciation. In other meaningless trivia, the kanji for the name mean "big tortoise."
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 09:12   Link #92
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
On her blog today, Fukuhara Kaori (Astrea) expresses delight that she has been made part of a new singing group called Sora no Shoujo Tai そらの少女TAI ("Heaven's Girl Brigade"), with Nomizu Iori (Nymph), Mina (Sohara), and Okame Asuka 大亀あすか (who will play a character called Daedalus).

So this show has now produced two groups, Blue Drops (Hayami Saori and Yoshida Hitomi) and Sora no Shoujo Tai. The emphasis on music continues.

In looking her up, I discovered that Okame-san is the shortest adult seiyuu around, at 142cm (4'8") and 22 years old. She has received a lot of votes in the 2channel thread "seiyuus you would most like to have sex with." Wikipedia says her surname is pronounced Oogame, but I have stuck with the ANN pronunciation. In other meaningless trivia, the kanji for the name mean "big tortoise."
I was hoping for the 3 Angeloids to be in their own singing group. Looking forward to the fall.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 10:55   Link #93
tsunade666

@Kaoru is their a picture for Okame-san? if she has high votes on the sane people of 2ch then she must be really beautiful and a loli too.
Old 2010-08-28, 10:56   Link #94
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl

Please to me a Daedalus picture ?
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 12:10   Link #95
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
@Kaoru is their a picture for Okame-san? if she has high votes on the sane people of 2ch then she must be really beautiful and a loli too.
Good guess on both counts, lol. I included her name in Japanese with the idea that people could do a search on Google Images. But anyway, here is her ANN page, here is a good little video of her being interviewed about the game Tokimeki Memorial 4. And here are a couple of photos:

And there is a new video of the group, just posted on the official site.

She was Mei-Shen in Regios, and Lizleat L. Chelsea in Omamori Himari. Here's her blog, which has some photos.

Sorry, MisaoFan, I haven't seen a pic of Daedalus (it's Daidarosu in Japanese, but I'm guessing it's meant to be the classical name Daedalus -- even though the original Daedalus was a man, lol).
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-08-28 at 15:54.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 12:29   Link #96
Dr. Casey

So can someone translate the first two episode summaries?
Old 2010-08-28, 14:15   Link #97
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post

.........................jaw drop..................................... kawaii na

thanks a lot kaoru
Old 2010-08-28, 17:36   Link #98
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Please to me a Daedalus picture ?
Probably you have seen her already, she is:

Spoiler:
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 15:07   Link #99
Dr. Casey

I had a dream once that someone translated the brief episode summaries posted two days ago.
Old 2010-09-02, 03:00   Link #100
Kenn
Stomp

No Astrea in the PV on Kadokawa's YouTube channel. Or not much at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDLlcBr0v0k&feature=sub

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, shounen