AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

View Poll Results: Which ice armor (skill) is better???
Frozen Armor 0 0%
Shiver Armor 4 80.00%
Chilling Armor 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-03-07, 01:28   Link #1
jehjr1337

Send a message via AIM to jehjr1337
Diablo 2 LOD 1.10

Basic Poll for people who own with or get owned by ice sorcs...
I need to know which is better to put a skill into.
My feet hurt from the sand but still I march on gun in hand, cuz this is war. This isn't what I planned, I wanted to be so much more but this is war. I drove in a car and flew in a plane, to come to your house and kick your door in. Now it's down to this, it's just you and me. I'll blow your fucking head off for my country!!!
jehjr1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 03:42   Link #2
GreenTze

Send a message via AIM to GreenTze
I would pick Shiver Armor. Why? B/c it sounds cool!!!

Compliments to Lexander for making this Signature
GreenTze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 04:33   Link #3
Necrodeath

Well, I know in 1.09 all you needed was Frozen Armor, because it would stop the guided arrow bug (you know, the: Guide - Hit - Guide - Hit - Guide - Hit), so the arrow only hits once.
That bug has been fixed in 1.10 (the guided arrow doesn't pierce anymore) so Shiver Armor would be best IMO.

Edit: Oh, and you don't really need those. My ice sorc killed almost everyone (except the cold absorb guys), and she didn't have any of those armors.

Oh, and shouldn't this be in the game section of the forum?
Old 2004-03-07, 16:23   Link #4
daliinn

I put one skill into each of them because no matter what it raises defense. You can put on all three of them at the same time i think but i wouldn't waste too many of your skills on any of them. Its better to save up and make your Blizzard more powerfull.
daliinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 16:39   Link #5
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

It really depends on what kind of sorceress your making. Melee sorc? Bowasorc? Focused on one element? Bi-Elemental? Tri-Elemental? I think you'll find better answers over there than here, at Diablo II forums at battle.net, http://www.battle.net/forums.shtml. Look in Diablo II Skill Discussion forum, some members there post up some great character guides (along with crappy ones). I'm sure you'll find the answer there.

Shinku, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul...
I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art. And this is the only immortality you and I may share, my Shinku.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 01:07   Link #6
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Where's 4. Stop playing LOD cause everyone have duped/hacked items?
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 19:00   Link #7
Mr_Anonomis
El Diablo Blanco!

Send a message via AIM to Mr_Anonomis
shiver armors i would have to say is better in the patch, but i quit playing, so who cares...though, i really shouldnt have, i had so much good stuff

"Not all who wander are lost"

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

"There's someone in my head but its not me"

Series currently watching:
Bleach, Strawberry Panic!, Utawarerumono, Air Gear, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Inukami!, Innocent Venus, Chocotto Sister, Welcome to the NHK, KIBA, Muteki Kanban Musume
Mr_Anonomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 19:03   Link #8
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

I stopped playing when the expansion came out. It wrecked a lot of things, imo.
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 19:12   Link #9
cheez
duh?

Send a message via ICQ to cheez Send a message via AIM to cheez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
It really depends on what kind of sorceress your making. Melee sorc? Bowasorc? Focused on one element? Bi-Elemental? Tri-Elemental? I think you'll find better answers over there than here, at Diablo II forums at battle.net, http://www.battle.net/forums.shtml. Look in Diablo II Skill Discussion forum, some members there post up some great character guides (along with crappy ones). I'm sure you'll find the answer there.

www.diabloii.net is a far better resource. The Arreat Summit (the link you posted) is where all the clueless cookie-cutter people go to yell about how OMG MY FIREBALLZ SORC IS TEH PWNZOR.

DOUBLE DEUUUUUUUUUCE!!!
cheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-11, 19:54   Link #10
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez
www.diabloii.net is a far better resource. The Arreat Summit (the link you posted) is where all the clueless cookie-cutter people go to yell about how OMG MY FIREBALLZ SORC IS TEH PWNZOR.

@#%$ damn you :) I was poking around strategy.diabloii.net (reminiscing) and now I'm getting all itchy wanting to play again...
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 20:22   Link #11
gummybear
MUDKIP MUD!

I know this is old, but I don't really want to start a new thread just for what I post.
Long story short; last week, I had an really bad itch to play D2 after more than 5 years since I last had my foot in D2 LOD. So I made a new ladder account to make a Frenzy barb. I am done with it as of today, because I went nuts on the game for past 4 days playing non-stop with no sleep. Since I am done with it, I kind of felt if anyone out there want to take over, because I do kind of felt it's a waste just to let it go expire like that. This is the current state of the account:

Main character: Barb
Current lvl: 68, in hell mode
Build: Full Frenzy
Planned base stat: 150 str (reached), 100 dex (reached), everything into vit, 0 ene
Current inventory: 60+ chip gem, Bonehew (plan to trade IK glove+boots for it), a bunch of mid range uniques equipped on the barb himself, 2 sets of runes to make 2X "honor" scourge maces to frenzy with, a bunch of runes from low to as high as "fal", a bunch of p gems.
Current merc: act2 cold aura with fell unqiue equipment
Mule characters: 3

If anyone is interested in taking over the account, just drop me a message.
gummybear is offline   Reply With Quote