AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-21, 06:50   Link #301
Zexas

Ep 7

Seriously this anime really got some serious issue with quality consistency . Last episode was absolutely bland however they raised the bar in this episode with good chemistry between Kouhei and Erika. I also notice how gorgeous the animation is in this episode

Loving this episode but I'm not so sure wether they could keep this up
Old 2010-11-21, 10:21   Link #302
holybell84

My only complaint is that Erika and Kouhei still has not kissed......

Spoiler for Possible Development:
Old 2010-11-21, 22:53   Link #303
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Shiro what just so cute splashing the water
Old 2010-11-24, 13:31   Link #304
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Whew. After that poor ep6, ep7 got us back on line. I really love the character design in this show. All the main characters look and sound good, to me: Erika, Kouhei, the pres, his sidekick, Shiro, and the sisters. I like them all.

The growing closeness between Erika and Kouhei is enjoyable, and her violent reaction to his touch is a strong meme. Having absolutely no knowledge of the game (and not wanting any), I'd say that he is clearly her destined lover and blood source, lol. I kept waiting for those teeth to show -- and they eventually did. I guess her brother either knew she needed someone, or could see that Kouhei was special in some way. Or both.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 06:09   Link #305
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
We all know that the Judo Club could not resist the cuteness of Shiro when she was splashing that water, so they decided to just take it easy on her Also is it just me, or is Togi a siscon... I don't know where that came from, but when Shiro told him to help out, he did, and when Shiro was surrounded by the judo club (even if he knew that it was a game) he instantly went ballistic..

On the other hand, it seems the vampires from this anime take the "Must get blood from loved ones" or that is how I viewed what happened to Erika, she was basically going insane, wanting to drink Kohei's blood (hence the flashbacks of his face) we may see her actually do it next episode... I wonder how Kohei will react
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 10:17   Link #306
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Also is it just me, or is Togi a siscon... I don't know where that came from, but when Shiro told him to help out, he did, and when Shiro was surrounded by the judo club (even if he knew that it was a game) he instantly went ballistic..
No, it's definitely not just you; he's absolutely a siscon. But with a sister that cute and innocent, I don't think it's all that surprising... (In the sports fest, he rushed to his sister's aid when the opportunity arose, but in this case he couldn't do that even though she was "in danger" which is why he passed out.)
Old 2010-11-26, 13:25   Link #307
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Fortune Arterial 08 - Flashbacks:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 14:13   Link #308
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Old 2010-11-26, 16:11   Link #309
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

A fairly good episode overall, and plot is on the move. Though we really could have done without 3 flashbacks of the same event, we would have been perfectly fine with one. But overall things are starting to come together, and while the overall magnitude of this aspect won't be as pronounced as in the VN, a lot of hints and previously touched-upon (and less evident) things should start coming together. I agree with relentless, this story is a case where a second viewing would add a new perspective to a number of things along the way.

That aside, i was not really happy how they changed the whole encounter with Haruna and how they went with Erika restoring her memories - this was originally one of the moments where i was left to collect my jaw from the floor, but they kinda ruined the possible surprise factor.

Spoiler for episode 8 comparison to game events:

But yeah, things are definitely starting to move, people who have been asking for plot are likely to get their fill.
Old 2010-11-26, 16:27   Link #310
Johnny
Working the bags...

Liked the episode and the twist with Haruna was pretty interesting. Kohei should have went in for some of that action there at the end. I'm sure the other two wouldn't have minded...

Somehow though I don't think Kiriha is a vampire. I think the Sendo siblings would have known if that was the case. They said servant so I assume that's something akin to a familiar? Probably has a little power but nothing like a full fledged vamp. Looks like the pace will step up from here, should be fun...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 16:30   Link #311
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Spoiler for episode 8 comparison to game events:
Spoiler for Episode 8 game comparison & discussion:
Old 2010-11-26, 16:31   Link #312
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Old 2010-11-26, 22:15   Link #313
Zexas

Ep 8

This is where the plot starts to kick in

Overall pretty good episode and it definitely gives you the mystery vibe. This is how the anime should have been from the very start. Eventhough the presentation might not as good as the game they should've keep the same atmosphere just like in this episode.

LOL and some important hint scatter in this episode pay attention to it
Old 2010-11-26, 22:31   Link #314
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexas View Post
This is how the anime should have been from the very start.
Whenever comments like this are made, consider that without knowledge from previous episodes - Haruna's amnesia, the idea of vampires being successfully hidden, the whole neuralizing technique - this episode would have lacked the impact it did. Writing good fiction is like setting up a house of cards or a line of dominoes. Beautiful and intricate in its own right, but the action begins when someone knocks them all down.
Old 2010-11-26, 23:07   Link #315
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Spoiler for Episode 8 game comparison:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-11-27 at 00:13. Reason: Please keep all game comparison behind spoiler tags!!!!
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 11:51   Link #316
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Spoiler for Definitely NSFW:
Old 2010-11-29, 19:21   Link #317
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Spoiler for More NSFW:
Old 2010-11-30, 23:10   Link #318
Midonin
Last Engage

Some expected and unexpected news. AMG, the company handling the music for the anime, is releasing character song albums. The (presumably first) albums are for Kouhei and Iori. Don't the heroines usually get first priority when it comes to these type of shows? Unorthodox, but a character song is a character song, I'm not picky.
Old 2010-12-01, 02:14   Link #319
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Nice magazine art scan:

Old 2010-12-01, 12:33   Link #320
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Some expected and unexpected news. AMG, the company handling the music for the anime, is releasing character song albums. The (presumably first) albums are for Kouhei and Iori. Don't the heroines usually get first priority when it comes to these type of shows? Unorthodox, but a character song is a character song, I'm not picky.
As long as we get character songs, I'm not complaining

Tags
comedy, drama, eroge, romance, school life, seinen, vampire